16. Conspiracies and confusions

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

💜Ahaana💜

"Making my life a living hell.."
Well if that was his motive.. he has been succeeding in it more than perfectly..
Because Ahaana and passion for work did once go together now repels more profusely..

You may wonder what did he do to make me feel this way.. but in reality the question is "what did he not do?"..

He've making me work not much than a mere machine.. the very guy who opposed Zaara in making "the internship trainees work over time" is indeed surpassing his limit in this case of mine..
In short if he could make me do the labour duties he would be doing it in no time..
Urghhhh.. that blue eyed dinosaur..

"Chukki..chukki.. enough.." Nushrath laughed..
"What?" I croaked back coming out of the trance..
"Enough cursing shez sir.."

"You and your Shezaad sir.." I mimicked sarcastically.. "he deserves to rot in hell.. except for his icy eyes.. nothing seems right in that 6 feet thing.. That-"

"Whoaa doode calm down.. Now now dont spoil an innocent girls head now will ya?" She laughed thumping me on the back..

"And drooling over some one s blue eyes now are we?" She winked..

"Eww.." I scrunched my nose in disgust..

She stiffled a giggle..
"You know what chukki.. if only looks could kill shezaad sir would be buried 6000 feet below.."

"Dummy its normally 6 feet nah?"

"Usually it is.." she agreed.."but for the intensity of anger in your eyes it would be 6000 not a mm less.."

I couldnt control but laugh.."dont play the fool bush.. urggh.. I completely forgot Ive got to complete..this this and that.." I growled..

"Hey arent you leaving?"
"I wish I could but unfortunately I cant.." I pouted..
"Kay.. lemme wait with you.."
"Nush-..

"Maryam.." a shrill bitchy voice belonging to the (yup you guessed it right) Icing cake of the industry interrupted..

"If looks could kill I would have buried this thing 6million feet underground" I murmured..

"Well well if it isnt Maryam Aahil wasting time.. chatting.. Im very impressed in your efficiency.." she faked amusement..

Leave it to that icy guy in making my life difficult and this thing over here wastes no time in fuelling it over..
In simple terms.. the icy devil and the icing cake has joined hands in literally killing me..

"Nushrath.. why arent you leaving yet? She inquired..
"Ma'am.. Im waiting for Maryam.."

"Nushrath..according to company rules no employee is allowed to stay in the working premises unless they are doing OT,which you are obviously not and considering the amount of work Maryam's got.." she smirked.."she wouldnt be leavinh any time sooner.. so it would be appropriate if you leave now.." Zaara finished in a matter of fact tone..

Ma'am" nush began..
"Nush stop and leave already.."

"Hey its already late and you dont have your bike either.." she sounded worried..

"Nush..i've been leaving late,precisely for over a month now.. its no big deal and I can manage..just leave.."

"Hey..Its 08.00 pm you idiot.."

"Nush.. just leave.." I screamed.. making Zaara flinch..a ghostly smirk made way to my lips and I stared at Zaara making her flabbergasted while I was secretly enjoying her discomfort in silence..

Nush slumped her shoulders and left..
"Maryam..shezaad wanted the documents if you are done with them.." with that she fled like chased mice..

I grabbed the files im supposed to submit to the devil on throne and walked to his office..

I heaved a sigh and calming myself and knocked the door..

"Come in.." The voice I loathe so much echoed from inside making me wince..

"Sir.. they are done.." I placed the files on his desk and stood back. He kept on going on with his work without even raising an eyebrow, acting completely unaware of the fact that a poor soul is standing in front..

I patiently stood like a statue,taming my poor anger in ways I have never done before.. Once I leave R.K Industries,my patience level would have improved drastically and all thanks to the Icy eyes fella..

I chuckled wryly at the irony making him lift his intense gaze from his laptop and shoot me a bewildered look..

"Laughing alone now are we? What are you planning now?" He smirked..

Urggh what exactly is his problem..He hurt my ego but still I didnt falter and certainly didnot wanted to give him the satisfaction..

"Nope.." I replied cheerfully popping the P sound.."just was pondering on the fact how could a blind man be appointed as the HR manager of such a "reputed company.." I replied air quoting the word reputed..

"And that made me unable to control my laughter.. You got any ideas how its possible? A blind man as the HR..?" I questioned him in a innocent tone..

He shot me daggers, his jaws tickling and veing of his neck popping making me shudder still I kept my cool..

He diverted his look to the file on his table and  peered at them.. his blue beads running line by line..

"You sure all what is required is included?"

" I have been looking into it since the last week and have prepared it with regard to the circumstances and the specific requirements in areas lacking motivatiom and the also considering the employee preferences.." I said in a matter of fact tone..

"Hmm Impressive.. but still not impressive enough of Impress me.." he smirked..

I rolled my eyes.. "who even want to impress you.. you asshole.."
I internally growled..

"Well dont you want to?" My inner voice retorted..
"Eww.. No way.. just shut up and get lost.."

"Ok considering them done.. you can go now.."

Yayyy.. I mentally did a somersault in relief..

When I was about to open the door of his cabin..

"Maryam.." he called out..

Urghh kill me already I mentally face palmed myself..

"These are very important documents.." he elaborated after handing me a dark blue file..

How come everything of him is blue? I unintentionally wondered..
"Obsessed with blue are we?" My inner voice smirked..

"Hellooo.. blue is my favourite since diaper days and it certainly does not have anything to do with a certain blue beads.."

"Who even talked about the blue orbs now.."
I rolled my eyes..

"These contain very confidential and important details for the board of directors meeting scheduled tomorrow..he explained..
Ive done all in my hands regarding that and manh Im exhausted"he said stiffling a yawn and stretching out his long hands putting his well toned muscles in display..

"Could you please proof read them and correct the errors if any.. It would take only 20 mins maximum" he requested in a human way..

Well well Mr shezaad sounding genuine.. well indeed this is the first time.." I marvelled..
"And his tired face looks cute.." my inner voice interrupted dreamily..
"Then what about mine.." I snapped..
"No offence you look like a zombie.."

I ignored its rambling and looked at the clock.. 8:50..
I sighed there is no way in decline him now.. not when he uses this tone.. just do it Ahaana.. 20 mins is all it takes..

I nodded..
"And maryam please be careful.. they are damn important.."
I nodded  again.. he sounds way more human and trust me Ive got no energy left for an arguement..

I was going through the files when Zaara barged back into my cabin with a box of apple juice in her hand..

"Maryam... she screeched.. "Im deeply moved by your passion for work.. you sure are gonna win the employee of the month award.." she fake marveled slurrping disgustedly..

"Ma'am you sure are not doing OT then what makes you stay this long.." I questioned sweetly..

"Nah.. Im just leaving with shezaad.. a long night drive you know.." she replied dreamily..

"Then why dont you go eat his head and not mine.." I gritted through clenched teeth  clenching my fists..

"Chukki your not jealous are you?.." my inner voice wondered fakely

"Whoa whoa.. calm down angry bird.." Zaara laughed.. coming behind me and peeping through my shoulders..
"They are the documents for the board meeting isnt it?"

"FYI ma'am im not even a bit pissed off.. there is no way that you're gonna bear  the angered version of mine.. and to your question it is a yes.. so you know the grave intensity of the importance of the work im concentrating on.. why dont you simply run off and cling on to shezaad sir or starting caking your face.." I snapped at her, my voice dripping with sarcasm..

"You sure dont know to respect a senior office Maryam.. do you.." she roared and pressed hard on the juice box emptying the content on my shoulders and on the documents..

"Shit ohhh no... why you lil.." I screamed at the top of my voice..

"Oopsy.. did I do all these.. just prepare it again honey bunch.. no rush.." she laughed pulling my cheeks and walked away smirking..

I felt to pull my hair and cry.. he trusted me with a important matter and this devil had to mess with it..

I just cant even imagine his reaction for this.. there is no way he is gonna stand against his beloved.. I wailed sarcastically so its me who is gonna be blamed for sure..

"But chukki.. its your responsibility isnt it.."

"Yaah yaah.. it is.. why am I supposed to pay for all that devil does..

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Hey there people..

Guess who is back??

Meeee....

Sooo about the chap..

Plz vote and comment..

Soo until next time..

Allah hafiz lovelies😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro