Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

17th January 2019👑

❤ Shezaad❤

"Excuse me sir"

"Good morning Maryam..ready?" Greeted Ilthumish..while Shezaad nodded

"Good morning weasel.. duh Im born ready.." Ahaana smirked back..
Born ready for what?" He looked at her amusedly..
"To slay.." she swirled around in a dramatic way as if she is sword fighting..and leaned on the support of her imaginary sword like some sort of princess from a cliche princess film..
"Slay what? Rose apples?" Ilthumish shot back stiffling his laughter..

"Naahh dumbooo your weasel head" she snarled..

"Dooodee Im gonna be your jeeju now.. you cant call me names now lil fellaa.." he feigned hurt..

"So what big fellaa.. I can always call u weasel jeejz.. or weez jeez or weeju.." she rambled on quoting all possible names deepening the look of horror of a Itthu's face with every passing second..

"Ahaana.. stop duh.. shezaad.." he wailed like a girly girl..

Shezaad who was witnessing this drama silently shook his head laughing.. "bro you asked for it.. now live with it.. maryam Weeju it is?" I winked..

"Yuppp..." she replied blurting out into a fit of laughter while Itthu rolled his eyes at her..

She was completely at ease with Ilthumish and missed no chance in teasing him while he left no chance in provoking her..

Ilthumish had come back 3 days ago and was acting all dazed like..despite his occasional visits to his dreamland and mumbling his disbelief he is gonna get married to his love.. he was acting all weird and depressed.. the reason shezaad couldnt lay a finger on.. but now with Ahaana back he was back too.. Shezaad could relate..

since that day at nushrath's home, his entire being has taken on a drastic turn on feelings for Ahaana.. he had a hard time masking himself and reminding his dumb inners to believe Ahaana and chukki are not one but two different individuals.. while a part of him dreamed on a future with chukki.. the other half was planning his entire life with her..
Ilthumish was no exception.. there is no doubt unintentionally or unknowingly himself he thought her as chukki.. afterall their bond is stronger than his.. they had literally grown up as sibilings and were bound to eachother ever before he was in the picture..

nevertheless It actually shockened him to the core when Nushrath's dad joked on his marriage it was Ahaana's image swirling on his head all time.. he couldnt.. he tried yet couldnt take his eyes off from her.. the way she mingled with his family.. her occassional banters.. her liveliness.. he wished he could stare at her life long and inshaa allah in jannah too.

Today didnt prove to be any less either..Clad in jeans and a mauve coloured checked shirt paired with matching hijab.. an unusual glow and confidence radiating off her.. her dramas with Itthu.. her contagious liveliness thick in the air..
shezaad s innerself was screaming to abandon the meeting and stare at her all day.. but he was never the man to pay heed to his intuitions which if he did would have saved him from so many troubles.. too bad he isnt..

He is a man of reality soaring higher and higher on dreams..
While she was a girl of dreams drowning herself on reality.. polar opposites.. still if they had prioritized their emotions they would have been long united but here its fate moving things.. and there is no denial :that thing is crucial..

"Ahaana.. this meeting is damn important.. our competitors would be putting up a hard fight.. specially Ibrahim and sons.. the now CEO unlike Mr Ibrahim has a very vile way of making things happen to his way.. you are up right..?" Shezaad questioned..

"Sir.. If I can slay this weasel head there is no doubt I can slay that Ibrahim's ass too.. chillooo consider the project ours.." she said in a gangster tone.. while both the boys looked at her in disbelief..
"More over you guys are trusting Ahaana Maryam Aahil.. there is no way she is letting you down" she replied goofily pulling up her shirt collar..

"Come on kiddo.. we are getting late.." Itthu smacked her head from behind with a bit more force..sending her reeling forward.. making her scowl at him.." ooopsy was that hard.. come on kiddo we've got asses to slay.." he replied both of them laughing their head off at how that statement turned out to be..

She might or might slay asses or heads.. but every other action of hers she was badly slaying shezaad's heart while making him fall in love all the more..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

One thing none can deny is that girl was born to slay and today she did prove her point..

Her confidence.. her way with words.. the way she tackled all questions.. she literally did slay asses in the board room.. never did once her eyes waver.. clouded with confidence she nailed it..

Shezaad couldnt help but feel pride in his choices.. the deal was theirs he could see it in the eyes of his competitors which made his chest swell with pride.. once again Dev industries had swept the business world this time a young gurl of 23 did it..

But one thing kept nagging on his mind.. It was Hamad zahir Ibrahim..his ex close friend in college and his current business rival.. the heir of Ibrahim and sons.. they had broke up long ago though he heard he was once married that too a hastened and secret affair, none knew about his wife and now a disgusting girl was clinging on to him.. but what scared shezaad was..his total focus was on Ahaana.. though she couldnt see him for the dimmed lights.. Shezaad's third eye told him he was staring at her all along paying no attention to what she was speaking but looking at her with power.. hunger and hatred maybe? Shezaad couldnt come up with one but his staring made his heart tug and palms sweat.. Hamad was never a man of ethics.. unlike his father who was a man of purity... oh the irony..

Thunderous applause clouded the room once she was done amd walked down the aisle like she slayed thousands of head of more like thousands of asses.. shezaad chuckled..

From far away their eyes met.. lifting himself on to platforms unknown.. she waved her hands demonstrating slaying all the while with a big smile on her face while shezaad gave her a thumbs up mouthing "Nailed it.."

Before she could make her way to them.  Hamad beat her to it.. he walked to her in confident tiger like strides and pounced on her.. the moment she realized who it is, her glow was replaced with an unusual paleness , eyes widened like saucers .. he smirked and lowered his 6'4 height to match hers.. and whispered something in her ears..

Shezaad was flabbergasted so was Itthu.. they were too shocked at the encounter that no words actually came out.. Shezaad watched the entire scene and witness something in her crumble.. eyes pooling up.. lips quivering.. he couldnt do anything he was tongue tied more like self tied..

As if she couldnt take it any more.. Ahaana hung her head and fled out.. tears dancing on her glowing face.. never in her wildest dreams did she expect such an encounter..
All memories.. pain.. cruciating pain that with utmost difficulty had she managed to throw to the deepest corners of her mind came drifting back.. clouding her head.. crushing her scarred heart, suffocating her in the process..

Shezaad followed her out of the room..Ilthumish in pursuit.. scanning the entire area for her.. she found her huddled in a corner.. her back to him.. shoulders slumped and shaking.. she was crying.. Ahaana was crying.. His Ahaana was crying..

With heavy steps he approached her.. and laid his hands on her shoulder..and felt her shoulders stiffen and herself freeze..
She shielded her face with hands.. and with trembling voice screamed "noo noo I wont repeat I swear.. nooo i wont talk back.. noo please please dont hit me.. nooo please please stop it hurts.. it hurts it hurts..

she let out a blood curling scream.. turned her head this way and then the other on repeat flinching as she is been slapped.. her entire demeanour trembled.. teeth clattered.. face coated with thin sheet of sweat dripping down her neck wetting her hijab.. hands shivering..

Shezaad's heart ached to see her this way, Ilthumish had a petrified reaction.. unable to do anything.. his heart wept for the girl..
"Ahaana.." shezaad called out again..

Nooo"she screamed in agony.." dont let him take me.. no please please.." she pleaded falling on the floor..
shezaad couldn't help succumb to the fears clawing his heart.. why is she behaving this way.. who is he.. why would he take her.. millions of questions making him go into overdrive..

She knelt beside her.. and this time shook her vehemantly.. " Ahaana its me shezaaad.."

"Shezaad.." she wailed snappig out of her trance.. she flung herself on to him.. hugging him tight clenching his shirt cried oceans of tears.. " shezaad dont let him-" with that she fainted.. right there on his arms..

😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

Shezaad was pacing up and down the corridor of the hospital room shaken.. such an unbelievable turn in this beautiful day..

Ilthumish slumped on the chair weeping silently.. tears cascading down his cheeks..
None could relate to the hurricane building in shezaad..
Today the girl who took his heart had made him feel a different level of vulnerabilty and made him feel his existance on earth useless.. her screames of agony echoed in his heart in par with his heartbeat making him flinch everytime her tear stained face came into view.. he couldnt erase that image forever.. he knew it would be haunting him till je cease to breath..
Seeing her struggle was one kind torture but having her faint in his arms after seeing her scream and struggle for reason unknown was hell.. the pain knocked all air out of his lungs.. and he felt his heart being ripped out and kicked.. he had brought her to the hospital carrying her in his arms .. her lifeless body resembling a rag doll.. pale tear stained face.. sunked eyes.. frustration and rage surged through him.. his mind was screaming nothing but to find Hamad who is the reason for her helpless state and kill him with his bare hands..

Ilthumish silently watched the inner war his friend was battling.. It was high time they faced the truth.. but he always knew it would be so ugly to the point that it would knock out all air from their lungs..

They were distracted by the arrival of Nushrath who looked like she've had the biggest shock of her life.

"What happened sir.. where is Ahaana.." she demanded eyes glistening with tears.. Ilthumish pointed to the room with his eyes..

Shezaad turned to nush.. his heart heavy and voice hoarse..

"Nushrath who is Hamadh.."

Her face took on that pale look same as Ahaanas making his inner surge witj different emotions..she went numb and uttered no words..
Ilthumish stood up and braced himself behind her knowing its time.. time where shezaad learns th truth..

"I repeat again Nushrath Who is Hamadh Zahir Ibrahim.." he growled..

"He.. he.." Nushrath stuttered..

"Answer me damn it.." he roared ferociously making her flinch..

"He is Ahaana's Ex husband.."

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Hey there guys second update consecutively.. im not gonna say anything its upto you to tell me about what you felt..

Remember me saying the previous update was hard..

Its nothing compared tp tje emotions surging through mw when I typed it..😓

Dont forget to vote and comment..

Until nxt time..
Allah hafiz lovelies😚😚

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro