40. Its enthralling to have your deepest prayers answered

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lying against the headboard, cross legged and a book clutched in her hands, eyes racing along the pages absent mindedly hardly taking in anything.. Ahaana Sighed, not in exhilaration nor annoyance but with a grateful heart swimming in euphoric degrees of love and gratitude towards her rabb, towards the almighty..

A month ago,If someone had the audacity to tell her that, precisely in days to come by, she would be in the nikkah of Shezaad Ikam Mahnoor and become his rightfully wedded wife, she would have cackled wryly straight in their faces and would have recommended them to assure themselves of their sanity..

But still here she is.. after many a trials and barriers married to her pumpkin head..

Strange isn't it, seeing your heartfelt prayers answered before your eyes..that unbelievable sense of tantalizing bliss... rising your feet inches off the floor while your heart cries out in submission down in the ground.. fusion of undented bliss that your prayers didn't go wasted but indeed delayed to be conveyed at the right time, and relief of a blessing unprecedented by the adversities that nevertheless made you strong.. creating a scene of gratitude, blessings, hopes bit of tears and of course abundant smiles..

strange isn't it.. we never realize the the power of duas which moves mountains.. rendering our troubles weaklings..

Muttering a prayer of gratitude, Ahaana picked up her book to pursue reading while Nush walked in to the room carrying a sleeping Haala and plopped her on to the bed next to ahaana..

" I thought You would be already asleep or is that wedding nerves I sense Mrs Shezaad Ikam Mahnoor.."

a small smile and a tinge of pink suffused her face at the mention of his name.. "seems I am that now.. aren't I.. bush.. I guess it takes time to sync in" she wailed..

"come off it chukki.. You had your Nikkah a week back and your engagement almost a month ago and your wedding reception to be held in two days time..and it still doesn't sync in" Nush wailed evidently annoyed..

"its just that I've been praying for it for so long that it feels soo unreal.." Ahaana replied in a small voice, eyes glazing over..

"seems ethereal isn't it? how life surprises us.." Nush smiled.." and by the way get ready to move your ass out of my room in just two days ok.."

"what? I have to move on the day of the wedding itself? why cant I move when I feel like?" Ahaana asked putting up an innocent face..

"and what if your weird brain feels to move.. like lets  say in another 25 years? and my poor itthu is to be stuck with that idiot again?" she snapped..

"he isn't an idiot.." Ahaana shot back at her almost at once and hung her head down regretting her sudden out burst..

"woah.. " Nush smiled creepily " I thought it might take more than this to make you fall.. Ahaana Maryam aahil.."

Before Ahaana could retort a knock on the door cut their conversation short..while a head emerged from the door saying "are you girls gonna bring the house down?"

"Nope.." both Ahaana and Nush chorused together..
"When will you even stop bickering women.." Itthu shot faking exasperation..
"Neveeeeerrrrr..." the gurls prolonged.. hifi-ing each other..

"Unbelievable.." he muttered under his breath while a nervous looking Shezaad smiled from the threshold..

"Well.." Ahaana said raising her eyebrows.. "it still doesnt explain why you are here at this unduly time"

"Well..." Ilthumish started imitating Ahaana.. "well this over grown baby here was soo nervous to meet his wife so that I literally had to drag him over.." He explained pulling a pale looking shezaad into the room..

"I swear the drama.. both the same.. someone here was eating my head over saying its gonna take time to sync it that they are married..kids and their romance I say.." said nush making Ahaana go red in the face..

"Says who? Someone who is married for 5 years and still "I miss my Itthu.." Ahaana retorted air quoting the last line with exasperation.. while Nush gagged..

smirking at her, she looked up at shezaad craning her neck, due to his giant height..

"shezaad did you find anything about that?" she asked in a small voice..

"Im getting closer.." he replied looking anywhere but her, voice inflected with suppressed emotions..

"whatever is this about chukki? shrieked Nushrath, pulling her around harshly.. "just forget it will you? Stop leading him into trouble Ahaana.. he had gone through enough.."she snapped"Shezaad you too.. you don't want to go looking for more trouble when everything is settling around.. whatever you are planning don't.. tell him to stop now.." she turned to Ahaana..

"I just want to know who I earned as an enemy that they go to the extent of damaging my life this further.." she replied, tears stinging her eyes..

"chill Bhabhi.. you make it sound like im fighting a gang of mafia.. as far as I predict, this is all staged by someone known to us very well.. No matter what Im not backing in this.." he said defiantly..

"yeah Nush.. who in their right mind and in the mafia too will want to fight someone like this.." he jokes punching shezaad in the gut easing the tension thick in the air.."

"and what do you think you are here for? With this physique, wont you even fight for your little brother.." Shezaad smirked looking at Mish who glared at him..

"shut it both of you.. there is no fighting to be involved in this.." she said sternly looking at them in the eyes with blaring fierceness..

"as you say your majesty.." both of them bowed down chuckling making Nush turn red in embarrassment while chukki wiped her eyes laughing.. which didn't go miss from shezaad..

" listen.. "his voice took on a caressing tone.. " everything has fallen in places and this too.. I promise you chukki.. once we track down who it is.."

"to put it in Ahaana style.. "we are gonna slay his ass.." Itthu bhai finished suppressing a grin..

"definitely.." Shezaad beamed looking at her while Nush side hugged Ahaana, feeling a little guilty at her sudden out burst..

" and here.." shezaad said extending a paper package, not meeting her eyes.. This is for you.. and extended a small box towards nush.. "bhabhi this for haala.."

"Then me?" Nush pouted eyes darting from Itthu to shezaad..

"Shez.. its.. its late ne.. lets go sleep.." Itthu murmured.. eager to get out of the room..
"Itthu.. " nush shrieked.. eyes burning on to his head.. while he pulled a chuckling Shezaad and fled..

"I swear.. Im so gonna throttle him" Nush huffed
"Spare him will you.. " Ahaana rolled her eyes.. " he might have forgotten.. besides its Shezaad who got us the gifts.." she said hugging Nush from behind and chuckling  in her ears..
"What now chukki.."

"I just cant believe.. My best friend has turned into a typical wife who scares her hubby.. life sure has its surprises.."  Ahaana laughed out loud.. while Nush joined in too..

"Shut it.. lemme see whats inside.." Nush plucked the cover out of Ahaana's hand and started unwrapping it..
"Hey.. thats mi..." Ahaana started when Nush's one dirty look shut her mouth..
"Whatever is mine is yours.. go ahead.." Ahaana replied in a monotone.. while Nush gave her a all knowing smirk..

Opening the wrapped package her eyes fell upon a blue box in which a single chain with a double heart pendand studded with silver stones resided on a red velvet cushion with a note saying.. "Welcome back to Me.."

"Wow... thats soo cute.." Nush cooed..

Ahaana.. looked at the note.. then the chain and nush cooing in awe.. Her black orbs roamed along Haala sleeping on the bed..  mind wandering to Shezaad, Itthu and their family..
A rush of affection surging through her towards all the blessing painting her life a scene of plethoric beauty..

Love.. Friendship and Family with loads of gratitude..
Isn't this what life is all about..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Shezaaad.. that was a wrong move bro.. were you trying to burn me alive.." Itthu screamed once they reached the safe vicinity of their rooms..

"Not my mistake buddy.. you came shopping with me and you still forgot.. ill make sure nush bhabhi gets to hear this.." Shezaad replied coolly..

"You wouldnt would ya?" Itthu asked sweating profusely..

"Look at you.. Shezaad laughed out loud like a maniac clutching his tummy.." what the point in this gym body bro when you are so scared of your wife.."

"Welcome to the other side kf the world little brother..with a little bit of time you'll see" he snarled..

"Bwy.. the thing about getting closer were yoy serious or were you just trying to calm her down.."

Shezaad's face took on a grave tone at the sudden change if topic.. waking up from the couch he was seated he walked towards the window fighting hard to contro the rage building within and blinding his eyes with fury..

"If Im not wrong bhai.. It all comes down to one bastard.."he started on a calm yet deadly tone..
"once I am pretty sure that its him.. he will have to see hell for all the torture he made her go through" he growled.. blue eyes turning into slits of fury emblazoned in rage..

"But who is it?" Itthu asked eagerly...
"Hamadh Zahir Ibrahim.."

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Assalamu alaikum w.w peeps..

Long time no see..
It sure did take some time to convince my lazy self to update..

And i dont want oath of love to finish.. I can keep of writing forever abt my babies.. but it wouldnt work that way would it?..

Brace yourself just a few chaps more..

Then about the chapter..

Shez and Ana are married..

I did chuck out the details of nikkah and engagement part and i'll sure write some scenes of the wedding reception along with the climax.. but if you guys want the engagement part i can write it..

Then then.. do you'll think shezaad is right in his assumption?

Is it really Hamadh? If so why? Any ideas?

Answers awaits..

Until then vote.. comment and share..

Allah hafiz lovelies❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro