5. Oh chukki..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shezaadh p.o.v

15years ago:

I was soo elated that finally I made a new friend in my New school.. ooh yaaay.. my heart hammered in my chest out of sheer happiness..

Two months ago I moved to my new neighbourhood with my family..

I extremely despised the idea of moving.. its not despise I loathed the idea of moving..

My friends.. my school.. my street gang.. I had it all in place.. and this moving could bring up a storm in it.. still i could not resist because we had to move so that dad can engage in his business activities more efficiently because it takes just 15 minutes to travel unlike my former neighbourhood which cost him 4 hours daily for travelling..

I joined my new school a week ago for 5th standard. I like the school in everyways except for the fact I was friendless and unable to  tolerate the subduedness I reached out to the guy who bumped on to me in the lunch line and it became one the best decisions I ever made in my life..

His name is Ilthumish and is in 7th.. he warmed upto me in no time.. he is a pretty coool friend who is way too cheeky and full of mischief up to his sleeves.. though the others found him exasperative.. I've already started to love his naughty-boy demeanour..

I was shaking with excitement today looking at the clock every other minute because Ilthumish asked me to meet him at the playground in our neighbourhood at 4 because he wanted to introduce me to his playmates.. to say I was excited would be an understatement, I was over the moon..

I was a really good player in my former gang.. they idolized me for my performance in sports.. after moving out here never did a day pass without me missing our evening play sessions..

Meeting new guys to play with made me way too elated.. I could have a new set of friends.. I could excel in sports.. the advantages of meeting people clouded my mind making me beam with happiness..

The very minute the clock struck 4 I dashed out of the house ignoring the pleas of my little sister who wanted to join me.. I was panting by the time i  reached the ground.. I zoomed around the area only to sigh in disappointment because I couldnt spot Ilthumish anywhere in sight..

I walked over lazily towards the benches and plopped myself on one waiting for Ilthumish.

I heard a animated giggle fill through the secluded area.. I turned around to see 2 girls and a boy carrying a base ball bat enter the ground..

" huh" I gave a exclamation of happiness when I saw it was Ilthumish..

" Itthu.. dont tell me you forgot the balls.. manh how are we supposed to play without em.. you thought we could use your useless walnut shell" the girl who was giggling earlier exclaimed in the most dramatic tone Ive ever heard wriggling her eyebrows..

I unknowingly smiled..
I zoomed her from top to bottom..she looked like she is about 7/8 maybe.. angry bird tee paired with a light pink legging, pink wrist watch on her right hands and purple sandles.. and with her pig tails bouncing every time she walked.. scratch that not walk but skipped and the aura of control she possessed and the dramatics were way too cute.

"Cute?? Ewww... since when did u start calling a girl cute?" My conscience questioned me making me face palm myself in embarassement

Ilthumish lowered his head like a  scolded puppy and ran all the way back i assume maybe to get the ball..

She took the bat and started playing with it.. practising poses of striking..

My legs walked upto her without my knowledge and within second I found myself standing 2 feet behind her..

She was so engrossed on striking the lil pebbles her buddy was shooting at her she did not acknowledge my presence..

"Girls with a base ball bat" I said in an amused tone hoping to initiate conversation..

" do you have any problem with that?" She challenged me raising her eyebrows..

"Very funny.. you're a girly girl and you play base ball" I teased her..

"What makes you think girls cant play base ball" she exclaimed vehemantly..

" its not your thing chukki.. just go play with your barbie dolls" I chuckled..

I have no idea why i called her chukki.. but it came from somewhere deep within that i had no way out but to call her that beside her pigtails and her petite figure seems to perfectly coincide with my idea of Chukki..

"Dont u dare call me that you pumpkin shell" she hissed back..

"Cut it out chukki" i started stressing on the word chukki to rile her up.. your pigtails and your pink wristwatch, your endless chatter and incessant giggles.. your supposed to play with doll houses and kitchensets.. not meddle with baseball bats and boys stuff.."

"Shut up pumpkin shell and stop calling me chukki" she hissed her eyes heating up with anger so as to strangle me..

But that triggered something in me to annoy her more..

"You are a chukki.. chukki.. why dont you just keep that bat which is way taller than you and run along with ur friend over there and sing "im a barbie girl in the barbie world.." I snickered..

I was expecting a loud refutal from her but what she did exactly took me off guard..

She balled her tiny fist and punched me really hard on the nose sending me reeling backwards.. the moment her tiny yet strong fist collided with my nose.. an excruciating pain took over me blackening my sight in the process..

Manh i never expected that..

"Oopsy chowwwyyy pumpkin head.. this is what i do for idiots calling me a girly girl.. i hope it didnt hurt much did it" she said in an innocent voice with a smirk smothered on her face..

I would have ripped out their eyeballs if someone else did thid but my senses failed to work infront of chukki.. she had a great deal of control on me than my ownself..

I cleared my throat to straighten my shaky voice.. all i wanted was to go home and cry.. it pained a lot.. still i didnt want to give her the satisfaction..i plastered a fake smug smile on my face..

"It didnot even hurt chukki.. u think ur tiny fists can hurt a man like me? And im lettin you go because I dont want to show a girl my strength..Go home to your dolls chukki"..

She gaped at me with her eyes wide open..
Anger suffused her face..

My inner self screamed "here comes another punch"

At that moment.. Ilthumish ran back with the balls..

"Hey manh.. seems like you have met the greatest player of our team.. not even boys bigger than her can win against her running.. and she is my lil nanga (sister)" Ilthumish lavished on her skills making me go bananas.. " she plays better than boys?" I asked in a tiny voice..

"Yupp buddy..meet ana the great".. he introduced

And ana this is-

"Cut it out itthu.. I know he is the pumpkin shell" she said venomously walking away..

Helllaaaaa people..

So soo how was their first meeting..

Poor shezaad dont u think..

Now you get why ahaana s slap rang a bell??

And our chukki as always 😂😂

Whom do u like the lil chukki or pumpkin head?

Hope you liked the chap.. yaaah?
Dont forget to vote and comment.. thats what i wait for whole day .

So until next time allah hafiz lovelies..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro