3.A Beauty In Beast's Cage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

Long Time No See...!!!

Well You All Were Requesting For Me To Post This Story...!!!

So Here I Am With Next Part...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : SwaSan Marriage...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obsession Beyond Limits

3.A Beauty In Beast's Cage

Car

Both Groom and Bride are sitting in the car side by side...while one was happy and other was impatient...impatient to fulfill HIS LUST which he wanted to Quench from so long...he was controlling all this really hardly...seeing His Newly Wedded Bride that too beside him was a new kind of pleasure for him...he was imagining her in his new fantasies...he having sex with her and her moaning his name continuously...imagining all this he was getting uncontrollable...

While on the hand Swara was happy that finally she will be able to get a new life...A LIFE FULL OF LOVE which she always wanted about which she has always dreamed of...thinking all this an unknown smile comes on her face...which was increasing her beauty more...seeing her similing makes him more impatient...

As car was moving forward...suddenly driver applied the break and due to break Sanskaar's veil was lifted and that time Swara see him...at first she was shocked but soon comes into senses...and started to shout at him...

Swara(shocked) : you...who...who are you...??? (Moving backwards in fear on car seat)Where is Laksh...???

Sanskaar(smirks evilly) : sweetheart...I'm your husband...(angrily holds her jaw)and its not appreciateable to take other men's name in front of your husband...

Swara(double shocked) : what...???

Sanskaar(smirks seeing her scared face) : why are you so shocked Dear Wife...(asks innocently)don't you like your husband...(evilly)oh let me guess...you think I'm your Loverboy...(holds her jaw more tightly and said angrily)guess what...I'm not...

Swara(freed her face and pushed him and scared) : you...you married with me...you...you tricked me...no...(started to shake her head and sees here and there to fund a way to get out from the car)I don't consider this a marriage...I...I want to go to Laksh...Papa...

Listening to her he becomes angry and holds her nape tightly making her winch in pain...she tries harder to free herself but was unable to do so...he jerks her towards himself...and now both of there faces were so close that there was was only inches gap between their lips...

Sanskaar(dangerously) : look here sweetheart...I don't trick you...its your own father who sold you to me...(jerks her)do you get that...(stressed on the words)SOLD...(angrily)so now be quite...and enjoy the ride...

Swara(feeling pain but still manages to say with fifficulty) : no you are lying...my Papa will never do such thing...

She know that he father is greedy and can anything for money but still she choose not to believe on reality and stick with her positive thinking...

Sanskaar(getting mad at her defensive behavior for her father) : can't you understand one thing straigthly...look I'm in a good mood today...don't spoil it with your nonsense...(leaves her with jerks and warns her)otherwise no one will be worst than me...

Swara(shouts) : No...you...I'll not go with you...stop the car...(started to knock on windows)somebody help...someone please help...I...

Seeing her not shutting her mouth makes him more angry...he sign his man who was sitting with driver...and soon the man hand him a cloth...Swara who saw cloth in his hand...tries her best to fight but was not able to defend herself in front his manly strength...soon she feels dizziness due to choloroform...and she fell in his arms forgetting everything...

Sanskaar(makes her sit in his lap and said seductively in her ear) : Sleep My Bride...soon we will celebrate our Golden Night...Sleep Tight...

These were last words she heard before she was drifted into darkness...thinking all the possibilities to escape from him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SM Mansion

Soon car stop in front if Mansion which was heavily guarded by at least 50 guards and Sanskaar carry His Bride to their room...or specifically their decorated room...the room was having red and black theme...the color of Love as well as Danger...its so unique how A color can gives you idea about someone's personality...

Red the colour of Blood Love and most importantly Color of Danger...and Black which is colour if Darkness but this doesn't mean its a bad colour...some consider it a bad colour but in reality its the nost important colour in universe...the color of darkness which can absorb each everything...like painful memories...it also gives you hope the one day light will surely come in your life...BECAUSE AFTER EVERY DRK NIGHT A BRIGHT MORNING COMES...

He makes her lay on the decorated bed and see her beautiful face which was still glowing but something was missing...he enchanting smile...he sensuously touched her cheek and see her painful expressions...he slowly removed her jewellery and her Shawal...and after covering her with blanket left towards washroom...

After changing his clothes he left the room...as he know that she will not get her consciousness soon...so he thought to do some work...

After about two hours...Swara started to stir and soon open her eyes...she feels like someone has hitted her with hammer...her head was paining and she was unable to collect what's happening...she sits on bed and check her surrounding...soon she collect the events happening before she was drugged...she becomes scared and hurriedly gets up from the bed...at first she check the whole room to see if there is someone else or not...seeing no one in room...she becomes relax and started to think a plan to get free from this prison...

She quietly goes towards door and open it...and to her luck it was unlocked...she hurrifly runs towards main door...and gets out from it...as soon as she goes out from main door she sees guards everywhere...who were now seeing her like A New Animal In Zoo...she becomes scared and again runs in the house only to be dashed by a wall or should I saw someone's chest...

She lifts her head and there in front of her was standing Beast itself...the beast who has caged her...seeing her in lounge that too without Shawal where His Men were staring at her with Lust filled guazes was something which he haven't even imagine his already red eyes were more red now...she started to move backwards...as she moves backwards...this act of her makes him more mad at her...before she could run again...he hurriedly hold her wrist tightly in his hand and pulls her towards himself with full force...

Swara(crying and pleading) : leave me...look...please let me go...(stammering)I...I promise I'll never tell anyone about you...(shivering with fear)please let me go...I don't Love you...(crying miserably)I Love Lak...

Before she could complete her sentence there was a loud sound echoing in whole lounge...sound of a SLAP...yup he slapped her...listening to her love confession was the last nail in coffin...at first she tried to run from him that too in half naked condition second she says that she loves someone else...that's it...he started to drag her towards somewhere else...not towards their room...but he was dragging her somewhere cold...

As they climb down the stairs she started to feel cold and creepy...she was pleadings again and again...but nothing was working...soon he reached at a metal door and stop in front of it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basement

Opening the door he drag her inside and throw her on hard cold floor making her winch in pain...

Sanskaar(angrily) : You Love Laksh Right...??? So I'll give you a medicine...(sits in front of her on his feet)a medicine to forget him...now you will stay here till your this (touched her head)LOVE FEVER is reduced...I thought today we will celebrate our Golden night...(shouts at her making her winch with fear)I thought I'll Fuck you...Fuck you so hard that you will forget everyone but looks like...(evilly)I have to first make you mentally prepare...(fake sweetness)now listen here sweetheart...(Pocking her head)get one thing straight in your head...that I'm your husband...(asks)who am I...??? (Shouts)I said who am I...???

Swara(scaredly) : Hus...husnad...

Sanskaar(behaves like a physco) : good...now see that was not hard...(says sweetly making her shocked)now say you love me...(yelling at her)SAY YOU LOVE ME...SAY IT...

Swara(crying) : I...

Sanskaar(demands) : Say it...

Swara(crying and shivering with fear) : I...I...Love....Y...You...

Sanskaar(patts her cheek) : good...good girl...now practice this sentence again and again...till I come back...(warning her)and listen here...I'm gonna tell this only once...every time I'll come here...YOU WILL SAY YOU LOVE ME that's how you will welcome me...(asks sweetly)now tell me...how you will welcome your hubby...

Swara(stammers seeing his madness) : by...by say...saying...I...Lo...ve...You...

Sanskaar(stands up and was about to go from there) : good...(turns around)oh wait a second...(goes towards a corner and holds something)I forgot one thing...(shows her metal chains)I can't take risk...

Saying so he holds the metal chains and tied them around her wrist and ankels...and left from there leaving her to celebrate her fist day after marriage with chains and darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next :

Swara in Bridal dress is sitting in a dark place she is having metal chains around her ankels and wrists...

She tried to free her self from them but was not able to do so...soon room door opens and a man in his early twenties walk inside the room...there was only one light source which was coming from that door...

Sanskaar comes and stands in front of the girl and said...

Sanskaar(evilly caressing her cheek) : Don't be Scared My Little Kitten...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here was part...!!!

I know its really cruel but what can I do...it's story's demand...!!!

Don't beat me OK...!!!

Next will be posted when I'll get 200+ votes and 100+ comments...!!!

So don't forget to vote and comment...!!!

Till next time Bye Bye...!!!

...Thank You...

...Allah Hafiz...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro