9 S e M e M

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Idk what I'm doing with my life anymore

Marcos: Did you know that when you break a bone it typically will heal back stronger than before.

Mason: So what you're saying is that I should break every bone in my body until I become invincible.

Marcos: Son, please don't.

Sharaug, after finishing commissions: today I decided I'd wear this lovely shade called exhaustion under my eyes

Max: Hey Marc, I bet I can fit the whole world in my hands.

Marcos: I've seen this on Tumblr already and I swear if you touch me-

Max: -hugs self- bitch you thought.

Max: Welcome to the 'fuck Marcos' support group, where we gather to say a collective 'fuck you' to that stupid bitch.

Random person: But first, a few words from our newest member.

Slaughter, sweating: So I may have misunderstood-

Geo: Why are you like this?

Trent: I used too much "No More Tears" shampoo as a child and haven't felt a single emotion since then.

Trent: Raise your hand if you thought I was dating Madison

Trent:

Trent: Madison, put your hand down

Slaughter: Can I fuck you now?

Marcos: I just got home from a long day at work, on the way home I noticed a dead body which I'm sure you were the cause of, I had to get by crazy fans who either wanted autographs or a lock of my hair, and the first thing you ask when I get home is 'Can we fuck now?'

Slaughter:.....

Person: So if Coffee and Z are adopted, and Kayla is the daughter between Trent and Choco so will there be a child between Sharaug and Trent

Sharaug/Trent: *looks at each other*....

Sharaug, walking away: Sometimes people ask too many questions

Trent, walking away with her: Agreed

Geo to Brooke: This seems like the kind of thing a responsible parent wouldn't want you doing.

Geo, handing Brooke a gun: Good thing Marie's not here!

Marcos: Hey, it's a known fact that the oldest is always the favorite. Mom and Dad got it right the first time.

Max: Then why did they keep trying?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro