1💙

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

based on my friend Lilly's template for her Sanders Sides roleplay thingy

and yes I have an oc shut up-

full name:
Heath "Hatred" Sanders (I'm not good with names o k a y-)

Thomas's age? whatever that is since I'm not exactly sure and don't want to assume?

sexuality:
bi bi bi bi bi bi

human or side:
side

side trait:
Hatred

appearance:
he has short, brown hair, with streaks of black and a bit of dark purple streaks as well
his eyes are brown, of course, sometimes he have a bit of eyeliner on his eyes (iTs nOt A pHaSe mOm-)
he's actually kind of short but he wears these boots that make him appear taller
he also wears a darkish blue shirt and a black jacket and black pants

no I'm not trying to make him "edgy" or "angsty" I swear-

personality:
he can come off as harsh, mainly since he tends to speak oddly, causing most of the others assuming that Heath hates all of them when they first met him and for a while, it's like that. (like an example, someone's just like "oh do you like my shirt I think it makes my eyes pop" and he'd be like "they make your eyes look bad, especially since your shirt is awful" if that makes sense-)

plus the outfit and persona he puts up doesn't help, at all gosh darn it Heath-

Heath's actually just really chill once you get to know him, if you get the chance to, that is. although, he tends to put on a villain-ish and dark exterior.

friends:
somehow befriended the others, although he barely speaks to them, and some of them probably aren't friends (like Logan-) to be honest, minus Roman since Heath actually somehow speaks to him-

he actually kind of likes deceit but the two aren't exactly....as you would put it.....friends more like that one awkward coworker you talk to sometimes but you dislike them yet you still talk to them-

family:
I don't know???-

best friend:
probably Roman or something I'm not sure-

enemies:
I'm not sure tbh-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro