-9- If you were Hiding; please save us Earlier.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Titus woke up to a Navy ship. There was noise of conversation outside-- Cross and someone else? Being a light sleeper he roused very quickly compared to Takara-- but upon looking outside Titus facepalmed.

Taking one step out the door he saw Cross bragging about piracy to a Marine wearing a white cloak-- and promptly Titus threw off his jacket and his hat, and stayed behind the cabin. Staying hidden would be the best choice for now.

When Cross was cuffed, Takara handed himself in obediently. Takara must've shot a look at the cabin, because the Marine person immediately shouted for backup to inspect the boats.

Titus dropped himself into the sea.

"So, if it's a recent burning island incident," Captain Russo munched on a rice cracker, "uhh, what was it called, Morimori island?" 

"Is that supposed to be a devil fruit?" Takara snapped back a retort, "it's Moribakari (Nothing but Forests) Island, geez. At least remember the news, you're a Captain, aren't you?"

Snapping the rice cracker to half in annoyance, Russo looked away, "Why is that your problem? Anyways, that Bakabakari (Nothing but idiots) island is--"

"It's an island full of forests, not an island full of idiots," Takara was ready to cry.

"Whateverbakari island!" Captain Russo yelled in frustration, "You pirates set a Buster Call Level mayhem on it??" 

"A Buster Call Level mayhem, you say," Takara balled a fist, "and look here, I'll have you know that the fire was set by other pirates, not us! Through some unfortunate circumstances, we just happened to accidentally made a worse fire than before and-"

"So you did!"

"Yes we did!" Takara yelled back, fist slamming against table in anger. "What, do you have a problem with that you bloody f-"

Russo, heated up, punched the desk as well, getting up from his chair. "Oh bloody yes I do you shi-" 

"Captain," a marine soldier spoke up, "you're engaging in verbal idiocy with a pirate--"

"Who are you calling idiots!" Takara and Russo snapped right back up in unison.

"My name's Cross! This is Leer!"

"Gao!"

Cross, all cuffed and everything, beamed brightly as he introduced himself. His arms bound in front of him, in steel handcuffs, the bear sat calmly beside him with a simple rope tied to his collar. Both sat down calmly on the deck, waiting for Takara to be done with his interrogation.

There was a Marine Soldier on guard to look after them.

"Why are you so carefree?" he asked out of curiosity, "We're sending you to prison, y'know."

"I've been told it's porite to introduce yourself when you meet new people!" Cross easily explained.

"Porite?" the Marine Soldier raised an eyebrow, "Polite, you mean?"

Stretching his hands up in lieu of a handshake, Cross grinned, "nice to meet ya!" he greeted. 

Shaking hands with a pirate was preposterous, the Marine Soldier knew. But this kid was so young-- was he really a pirate? --and he didn't seem very right in the head. 

The Marine Soldier was right about his age too-- young and he was mainly treated as a gopher boy on this ship. He was kinda relieved that this captured 'pirate' was young and friendly.

"Are you not going to shake my hand?" Cross made a disappointed whimper.

The Marine Soldier sighed, "I'm a Marine, y'know?" he rolled his eyes, "but--" looking around, he took a step closer, "as long as you don't tell anyone... my name's Lock. Nice to meet you too."

"That's a weird name!" Cross giggled, "Nice ta meet ya!"

Reaching a hand over, they shook hands for a brief second before their hands parted. 

"Okay," Cross's toned dulled out, his light and cheerful tone lowering into a deep one. "Tagged you, so now you're it."

Lock felt a shiver run down his spine. 

The next moment, Lock's perspective swung around and he found himself sitting down. His hands were held before him, bound together by steel handcuffs. He was now sitting in the position Cross had been.

Beside him, the bear bit its way out of the rope and scurried off. 

Taking Lock's cap off his head, Cross smiled. Standing before Lock, having switched places with the Marine Soldier, Cross wore the Marine hat and chuckled.

"See ya, Lock," Cross bid him with a casual wave.

"Wha--?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro