Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

THUNDER!
Maisie's Point of View.
- October 14, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Okay but genuinely, I'm gonna win this love or host, and make it my bitch." I threw an m&m into my mouth and looked over at Nick.

We were sat on the couch, my back laying against the couch arm with my legs plopped over his lap. We were watching a random show since we couldn't go out due to the heavy rainstorm the forecast predicted. Just a few minutes ago, I received a message from Austin, as in the Austin Show, on Twitter, confirming my own Love or Host in the beginning of November.

"I hope you lose." He laughed at me, shaking his head.

"Whatever." I shrugged before I stood up with him, waking over to the kitchen. "What time is your flight tomorrow?" I turned to him as he was right on my tail.

"6:00 in the evening." He grabbed an apple from my fruit bowl, quickly rinsing it at the sink.

"Oh oka-" U was cut off by a sudden flash, assuming it was lightning. "Jesus christ." I flinched.

"Woah-" He looked around.

"Wait that means thun- AAA-" I flinched back even harder to the loud rumbling noises.

Fun fact, I love rain but I hate thunder with my whole soul.

"Hey hey, it's alright." He calmed me down. "I'm here don't worry." He laughed, trying to make me stay calm, knowing my fear of thunder, being my bestfriend and all.

"Mhm." I nodded and took a deep breath as his hand rested on my lower back.

"Let's go." He bit into his apple and motioned back to the living room. "Let me grab a blanket." I yawned my words before I walked towards the staircase

As I quickly walked up, I stumbled upon a sleeping Sapling at the very top of the stairs, trying my best not to disturb her. I walked into my room and checked the time to see it was 12AM before I grabbed my favorite blanket that was displayed over my bed sheets, and quickly made my way back downstairs to see him playing with Nugget on the couch.

He looked up before moving to the side, where I sat next to him cuddled into my blanket with Nugget joining my soon after.

I don't know how to say it, but lately theres just been some weird tension between us, and I don't know what it is. Well, I do know, but I don't wanna say it.

Nugget fidgeted around in my lap as I laid my back into the couch with my legs cuddled underneath my body.

"Shit-" We both said in unison as the power went out, making the entire house pitch black. "Damnit." I mumbled aloud before getting up to look through my sliding glass window that lead to my backyard. I watched tk see it pouring harder as the ground slowly began flooding in small amounts of water.

All of a sudden another clash of lightning, flashed through the house startling me, along with a loud rumble making me flinch once more.

"JESUS-" I yelled in fear.
"Maisie?" He called from the couch.

I looked around in the darkness before I sensed the flash of a phone light in my face. "It's getting late." He said as he looked back at his phone, his screen ever so slightly lighting up his features.

"Alright." I panted through my rising anxiety as another flash of lightning came by.

And we can all predict what happens next.

But before I knew it he grabbed me and hugged me tightly, trying to cover my ears as the muffled sound of what seemed to be the loudest roar of thunder of them all slightly blared through. "I'm here." He whispered as I felt comfort in his arms, hugging him back.

He soon took me upstairs and back into my room where we both sat there in the dark, bored and not tired.

"Whoosh!" I pulled out my phone flashlight. "What do you wanna do?" I asked through a small laugh.

"I'm not sure." He yawned as Nugget jumped on his chest. I laid into my bed which caused Nugget to weatherly come over to me as I fidgeted around with him while he rolled around next to me.

"We can watch a movie from my laptop?" I suggested.
"Yeah, I'm down." He replied before getting off the edge of my bed and placing himself beside me instead.

"What have we not watched." I asked while opening my Laptop and going straight to Netflix.

"We can watch veggie tails." He joked around as I smirked. I laughed at his stupid suggestion before I came across a movie and decided to playing it when my laptop died right in front of me.

"Oh, for fucks sake." I groaned at the black screen. "Maybe, this is a sign that we have to sleep." He rubbed his face, laying his head further back into my pillows.

I sighed and shut my laptop before placing it on the stand beside me, soon getting under my covers to stare at my ceiling and letting out a deep breath.

"That was a fast week and a half." I mumbled.

"I know." I felt him get under the covers beside me. "Sorry, it got cold too." He apologized for inviting himself in.

"It's fine." I assured him with a soft laugh.

We laid there in silence and before I knew it, I was knocked out cold... dead asleep.

What felt like hours of being asleep, I shot out of bed. My eyes widened as tears streamed down my face and my breathing was uncontrollably fast.

"Maisie?" I heard him mumble. "Maisie?" I felt his hand touch my shoulder. "What happened?" He asked with a slight morning voice.

"I was.. I was just asleep, and then-" I panted. "I dreamt of my mom? God, "I hate when this happens." I put my face into my hands. "It happened so fast and she just disappeared.." I stumbled on my words

"Hey." He mumbled as I felt him sit up in bed beside me.
His hands snaked around me before I felt his tight embrace. His voice and his presence alone calmed me down a lot.. Usually I'm way worse, but I realized it didn't feel as bad as it usually did when I wake up from one of these episodes.

He held me there in silence as my panic died down and my breathing finally came to a calm tone.

Letting go to take a deep breath, I looked at him and smiled. With just seconds, he smiled back and we just stared at each other silently.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said through tiny breaths, looking down at my ring, that was passed down to me from my mom.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I heard him respond.

I looked back up at him and he was still staring at me. The tension was both loud and calm.. I don't know to describe it.

I sighed and cupped his face as I smiled.

Noticing his gaze switching between my lips and my eyes,
I asked myself... is this going to be worth it?

Within seconds of slight thought.. I quickly leaned in, lightly pressing my lips on his, and without any hesitation, he kissed me back.

I don't know what came over me, but it felt so right. With every bone in my body, I just know I won't regret this.

I felt him place his hands on both my cheek and lower back, and after a couple seconds, we let go for air, smiling at each other and allowing the room to fall silent.

We stared at each other once more, and softly laughed.

I let go before looking back down at my hands in slight shock, questioning if what I just did was wrong or right.

After a few moments of silent I heard him speak up.
".. So what was that.." I heard him let out a slight laugh.
"I don't know." I said confused aswell.

I felt him lean in once more and place a kiss on my forehead. "You should get some rest, Sunny." He laughed.

"Wait-" I grabbed him before he could leave my side, pulling him into another kiss that he allowed without any hesitation. "Please stay." I whispered as I let go.

"Okay." He nodded, "But, can I grab something real quick?" He asked awkwardly as I laughed. "Yes." I smiled before he grinned. "I'll be back. I promise." He said as he let go of my hand, and getting up.

I watched as he walked out of the room. And honestly... if I could see myself right now, I'm probably so fucking red right now, I have no clue what the fuck I just did.. SHITTTT

I laid back down, wiping my dried tears, still in thought about how we just kissed.. not only once, but twice.

HOLY SHIT WE JUST KISSED?

I mentally slapped myself in the face.. thinking to myself Why? Why would you do that you utter idiot...

My heart was racing and I don't know what was getting over me at all, what IS THIS. I shut my eyes closed and tried to sleep on it.. because after all.. he's leaving in less that 24 hours and I can completely forget about this whole thing. But FUCK, he was coming back. Shit Shit SHIT.

But there was a real question I was completely avoiding?
.. Did i like it?

authors note
STOP IT BECAUSE I LITERALLY GAGGED WRITING THIS- I COMPLETELY FORGOT HOW TO WRITE TWO PEOPLE KISSING-

update: dec 29, 2023
past vera was a coward for just making him leave her there, so i fixed that. BUT BOOOMMM

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro