10| Someone

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung

Break up

My world goes upside down, when she said it. I can't breathe, my heart is shivering, she is still sitting beside me, and looking at me, preventing her tears to flow.

I am still holding her face between my hands, and staring right into her eyes. I try to speak, but nothing is coming out, words are stuck in my throat.

I blinked my eyes, and tears split and flowed down on my cheeks, like a river escaping dam. My mind is tangled in unwanted thoughts.

I don't know, what's happening. I want to escape, so I choose to lean in slowly. Closing my eyes, I softly press my lips on her mellow one and instantly a tear from her eyes dropped on my cheek.

She put her both hands on my shoulders. I slide my thumb on her cheeks to wipe the tears, but in return more tears flowed down. I put my one hand on her waist and pull her closer.

I kiss her as deeply as I can. I don't want to let go of her, never. Pulling back, I peck her lips a few more times and then opened my eyes.

A sob left her mouth, with unwanted tears flowing. I embraced her in my arms and let her cry. She encircled her arms around my waist and put her head on my chest.

“What's wrong baby? Tell me,” I said, tightening the hug and putting my chin on top of her head.

“I am— I am sorry Tae,” she said, hiding herself in me.

“Pearl, sweetheart, at least tell me what's wrong? Why— why do you suddenly ask for break— break up? Did I do something?”

“Tae, Mom— she told me that, if I won't break up with you, she will force me into a marriage, with a complete stranger,” she cried.

“Baby, she won't do that. We will do something, we will go through this,”

“No Tae, she is being so stubborn and strict, she is not even listening to me. I— I tried to explain her things but—,” she stopped.

“But what?” I asked, and she pulled back and looked at me. I cup her cheeks and wipe the tears from her face.

“But what Pearl?” I asked again.

She raised her hands on me,” she said and a rush of anger go through me.

“And you didn't say anything?” I asked.

“What will I say? I just rush out from the house and I— I so lost that I asked you to break up. I am sorry Tae, I am so sorry, please forgive—,” she sobs, but before she can say further I put my finger on her lips.

“It's ok, I know you didn't mean it. Please don't apologize. I was shocked at first, but after looking at the tears in your eyes, I understand that something is wrong,” I said, and she smiles.

“Still, I am sorry,” she said, holding my both hands.

“It's ok, just don't do that again, I won't be able to take in,” I said, and she nodded.

“Now, let's go. It's getting dark,” I stand up, so do she.

“I- don't want to go home Tae,” she said, looking down at her feet.

I smile and hold her chin between my thumbs and index finger and lift her face up, so that she is looking at me.

“Let's go to the hotel, in which we are staying,” I said, but she shook her head.

“No Tae, I don't want to bother Jimin and Monique,” she said.

“Why are you saying like this? It's ok, let's go,” I said and drag her with me.

Pearl

He knocked twice on the door of the hotel room, again, and waited for Jimin or Monique to come out. He looks at me and extend his hands and swiftly pull my beanie down to cover my ears.

“I think, they are busy in doing someone,” he said, and I noticed a tint of pink on his cheeks.

“Doing what?” I asked.

“Must be sleeping with each other or-,” He said, and looks at me.

“Or?”

“Maybe wearing headphones,”

“Oh,”

“Let's go in the other room, I have keys,”

“So why were we standing here from the past ten minutes?” I asked raising a brow.

“Uh— I thought— let's go Pearly Pearl don't tease me,” he laughed, dragging me with him.

He opens and closes the room door, before making me sit on the bed and turning on the lights. He takes off his coat and sit beside me, taking my hand in his.

“Now tell me exactly what happened,” he said, and slide closer to me.

Opening the door annoyingly, I take off my shoes and instantly heard my mom's voice.

“Where were you?” She shouted, and I close my eyes to calm myself down.

“I was on Brooklyn Bridge, and before we were in a museum,” I replied.

“Who gave you permission to go with that boy? And why did he sleep with you, in your room last night?” She again raised her voice, this time making me pissed.

“Mom, it's nothing like what you are thinking. We were watching movies, and talking to each other. Please don't judge me—,”

“SHUT UP!” She shouted making me flinched. “Pearl, break up with him, leave him.”

“No Mom, I love him so much—,”

“I don't care, just leave him or else I'll let you marry a complete stranger, and you won't be able to do anything,” she said and tears build up in my eyes.

Why is she doing this? What is she even gaining by doing this? It's hurting me to see my own mother doesn't even care about my happiness.

I close my eyes, and the only person I can see is my dad. He isn't out of country, otherwise he will surely understand what I want, or maybe not?

I open my eyes, and saw my mom glaring at me. I wipe my tears and spoke.

“I won't leave him, do whatever you want—,” I got cut by my turning face as, her harsh hand on my left cheek.

“I— I am sorry,” I cried, and he hugs me tightly.

“Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault,” he said, kissing the top of my head.

“But— but I hurt you, I hurt you baby,” I cried, and hug him tighter.

“No baby, it's ok. We will definitely do something. I— I have something in mind,” he said, and I pull back, looking at him.

“What?”

“One person can solve everything,” he said with a smile.

“Who?”

Your Grandma.”

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Guys don't cry because they didn't win, as Joonie told us that we are too sexy for that. Please smile, and stream Dynamite, we have to reach 1b asap. ❤️

I love you. ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#vbts#vff