12| Hoodie's

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Pearl

Walking down on a silent street, I look up and smile. A beautiful morning. It's the time when it’s between night and day, just as dawn is starting to break.

The sky was just starting to lighten up, and I could see the full moon through a thin veil of clouds. The snow was slowly falling from the sky and had been for some time.

The ground was covered in a smooth layer of fluffy white snow, covering mounds here and there that looked like big marshmallows on the ground. The snow is glistening as the streetlights are reflecting off of it. It had a magical look to it all.

“I was waiting for a day like this with you,” I said, and turn around, to see a squishy Taehyung.

“It's cold,” He pouts.

“It's ok, let's go, we are almost there,” I said, extending my hand towards him.

“You are saying this from past twenty minutes,” He puts his hand on mine, a chuckle escaped my lips.

“It's going to be a long day today. We will have a lot of fun,” I said, and the subtle shape of his lips turns into a boxy smile.

After walking for about ten more minutes, we finally arrived at the black lake. Our shoes are digging in the slushy snow leaving footsteps, as we are walking further.

Winter trees are shivering in the soft wind, and branches are adorned with snow. Finally reaching at the rim of the lake, I took a deep breath, before looking at the boy beside me.

His eyes are sparkling, as he is feeling the beautiful sunrise in front of us.

The golden rays of the sun, which are peaking from behind the mountains, give a bright color to the clouds, lake and valleys.

“This is so beautiful,” He said.

“For this, I had to torture you to wake up,” I said, and he chuckles.

“Come on Pearly Pearl I was sleepy,” He said, and looks at me.

“Yes, I know. Now, let's take some pictures.”

I took of a lot of pictures of me and him and the beautiful scenery in front of us. After that, we went to have breakfast, and there we met Monique and Jimin.

“This is so beautiful,” Monique said, and grins, looking at the pictures.

“I wanted to go there too,” Jimin pouts.

“Oh shut up, Taehyung and Pearl called on your phone like a thousand times, but you didn't pick up,” Monique said.

“So? I was sleeping because I was tired—,”

“Why were you tired?”

“Because of you, last night you didn't want to stop—,” Jimin stop in the mid, after looking at Monique's wide eyes.

“Guys, don't fight—,” I said, trying to change the topic, but Taehyung didn't let me do so.

“No Pearl wait, What were you saying Jimin, what were you doing—,” He teases Jimin, who's cheeks are red by now.

“Let's go guys. We will do some shopping,” I said, getting up.

゚+..。*゚+

Reaching at the Fifth Avenue street, I paid the driver, as we four came out from the cab.

“Okay so, let's do some shopping!” I said.

“But I want snacks first,” Jimin said.

“We just ate breakfast,” Monique replied.

“But I am hungry,” He said.

“Jimin, I know you are doing it purposely—,”

“What? I am hungry, what's wrong in that,”

“Seriously Chim, I will tear your clothes apart,”

“Don't be romantic when we are fighting,” Jimin said, and she looked away.

I looked at Taehyung, who is trying to control his laugh by pressing his lips together, and it didn't even last a second, and he burst into laughter.

“Guys— come on you both— you both are so cute right now,” He said, laughing harder.

“Can we go now?” Jimin said, smoothing his hair back, then shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Stop being hot,” Monique mumbled, crossing her hand against Jimin's arm.

“Guys, if your romance is over, so can I take my girl with me, for an hour, we will meet you both after?” Taehyung said.

“But I thought we all will shop together,” I said to him.

“Yes, we will. I just need an hour alone with you,” He said.

“Okay, Okay Go, we will meet you after some time.” Jimin said.

Taehyung intertwined his hand with mine, and drag me with him.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Gucci store,” He said, and I stopped on my track, but he pulls me with him again.

“Pearly Pearl, I want to buy something for you,” He said.

“But I don't want anything—,”

“Please, please, please. I haven't even bring anything. Don't you dare to say no,” He said, “Also, that's the biggest Gucci store, I can't resist myself now.”

“You and your Gucci,” I said, and he chuckles.

The gates on the edifice entrance of the store opens as we step inside, a warm feeling rush over me, and the fragrance of rose invaded my nose.

I look around to see that, everything is in a line, adorned perfectly. Clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry and more. The store isn't much crowded much, expect from ten to twelve persons, roaming and buying.

We walk further inside, and he stopped before picking up a mid-length hooded, dark green coat, from the hanger rack.

“So beautiful,” he said, and his face instantly glowed up.

“Buy it,” I said.

“Hmm, do you like it?”

“You'll not buy if I say no?” I said raising a brow, and he chuckles.

“I don't know,” he said.

“It's good, buy it if you want,” I said, and he nodded.

“Mhmm, pearl look at that hoodie,” He said, going a few steps further, and grabbing a white hoodie.

I walk up to him, and he excitedly hand me the white hoodie, I examine the size of the cloth, which is two into than my actual one.

“Try it, it will look good on you with a pair of white shorts,” he said.

“Tae, the size,” I said.

“I know, you will look cute, go go go, please try it,” He said, pointing at the trial room.

I was about to go there, but he holds my arm and make me stop, I furrowed, as he raises his eyebrows.

“Wait, I gave you my yellow hoodie last night, you didn't return it right? Where is it?”

Shit, I thought he forgets about it already.

“Oh Haha, that's mine now,” I said, and he tilts his head.

“Pearly Pearl, I will buy you a lot of hoodies today, please return that one to me—,” He smiles.

“No,” I said, and release myself from his grip and directly walk into the changing room.

After wearing that white hoodie, I look at myself in the mirror and scratch my head. The hoodie is up to my mid-thighs, the sleeves are flowing off from my arms.

“It's too long for me,” I said, and then I heard a knock on the door.

“Pearly Pearl, are you done?” Taehyung said, from outside.

“Yeah Wait,” I said, and click the door open, before unlocking it.

He looks at me, and I saw his eyes going from my head to toe. A small smile covers his lips, as he looks around for a second before, softly pushing me inside.

My eyes widened at his sudden action, he closes the door behind him, making sure to lock it. He then, sneak his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

“You are looking so pretty,” He said, as his lower lip disappear between his upper one, as he tugged on it.

“Tae, go outside—,” I said, but he put his index finger on my lips.

“Shh, let me have you,” He said leaning closer, but a groan escaped his lips, when there's a knock on the door.

“Who's it?” I asked.

“Hey! Are you done? I want to try something,” I heard a girly voice from outside.

“Ye— No, I need some time, please use the another one,” I was about to say yes, but Taehyung shook his head, which leads me to deny.

“Oh, then I'll wait, others are full too,” She said.

“Tae, let go of me, I need to change,” I whispered, but instead of leaving, he tightened his grip.

“Hmm, give me a kiss first,” He said,

I sighed, knowing he won't let me go, so I placed a peck on his lips, and he smiles cheekily, and loosen his grip around me.

“Now go outside,” I said, and he raised a brow.

“The girl is waiting outside, she will think that we were doing something, interesting I'll go out,” he said while smirking.

“Hey, wait,” I grab his hand and thought about what he just said.

“But after changing, we need to go out together too, so she will see us anyways,” I whisper, looking down.

“It's better if she will see us together, isn't it?” He said.

“I don't know. Let it be, keep looking at the door, don't turn around, I'll change,” I said as a tint of blush cover my cheeks, and he chuckles lightly.

“Pearly Pearl is shy, hmm. Don't be, I'll go first, change comfortably,” he said, and unlock the door an opening it a bit, and step outside.

“Uh- I thought it's a girl inside,” the girl from earlier said looking at Taehyung.

“Oh yeah, it's my girlfriend, you can go after her, she will be out in a minute,” He said, shutting the door.

Quickly, I take off the hoodie and wore my white shirt inside a brown vest, paired with plain black skirt, and grab the hoodie before opening the door.

Thank god, that girl isn't here.

Taehyung

Coming out from the shop, after doing enough shopping, I make a phone call to Jimin, but he didn't pick up, neither do Monique. I drop a message to him, that we are heading to McDonald's, as he was starving before, and I am now.

As we reached there, I grab the bags from Pearl's hand, and put them with mine on the chair.

“Wait here, I'll be back,” I said, and she nodded.

I went to order the food and the lady at the counter greeted me. I smile, and look at the menu chart which is paste on the wall.

“Mm, this— the big breaker beef burger,” I said.

“This one,” she said.

“Yeah. Five please,” I said, “And a McFlurry.”

“Which McFlurry?”

“Oreo McFlurry,” I said, and after a while she gave me a tray full of the food I ordered.

I went back, and saw her scrolling through her phone. I put the tray on the table and sit on the chair beside her, and she looks up and smile, before looking at the food tray.

“Burgers and ice creams?”

“Yes. I wanna talk to you Pearl,” I said, and she kept her phone down.

“Yes?” She smiles.

“Don't get me wrong, but please talk to your parents,” I said, and her smile dropped, “I know, I shouldn't interfere, but now everything's fine. Please talk to them.” 

“I'll see,” She said.

“Pearly Pearl, tell me one thing, if you can do mistakes, can't they?” I said, intertwining my hand with hers.

“Tae, they weren't—,”

“Baby, it's ok. Forgive them, they care about you. Please,” I said.

“Okay, I will talk to them,” she said.

“That's my girl,” I said, pinching her nose, and gaining a giggle from her.

In a second, I heard Jimin's and Monique's voice, as they came and sit in front of us, with lots of shopping bags.

“I was trying to call you,” I said to him.

“Oh yeah, sorry, I couldn't pick up. Let's eat now I am so hungry,” he said, picking up the burger.

In a hurried way, he tore the box and the wrapper around it and take a massive bite from the burger, and hummed before resting his back on the chair with closed eyes, and chewing his food, like he didn't eat for months.

We chuckled, and started to eat our food too. Soon the restaurant started to fill more, specially by school kids, and a little boy runs towards me, with a cute smile.

“Do you collect the stickers?” He said, but I couldn't understand what he is trying to say.

He pointed towards the burger which is left on the tray. I pick it up and give it to him, but he shook his head.

“No, I want the stickers on the package, not the burger,” he said, pointing at the top of the box.

“It's a present, oh take this if you want,” I said, and he pulls out the sticker, and rush towards Pearl's side.

He collected all the stickers, and thank us before going away. While eating burger and McFlurry, we started to chit-chat.

“What did you two buy?” Monique asked.

“Hoodies, watches, perfumes,” I said.

“Mhmm, nice. We bought Jackets and jeans, and four movie tickets too,” She said.

“Wow, timings?” Pearl asked.

“Night show. After that we all will go on a long drive too,” She said, excitedly and then Jimin's phone got a notification.

He pulls out his phone, and checked it before speaking.

“Taehyung-shii, our tickets for going back are confirmed. We are heading back a day after tomorrow.”

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I love you. ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#vbts#vff