Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jo Guerim

I half lied to Sehun which makes me a bit of guilty but he really needs me to take some pictures. I should ask for a favor with my boyfriend. 

I came down and got greeted with a blue sport car. OMG!!

It's Lamborghini Aventandor 

"Hey beautiful."

"Wow, I didn't expect you to bring a sport car." I said coldly.

"Well, I just want to get your heart sweetie."

I smirked and he lead me to the door. He opened it for me and hop in.

"Uhm, Chanyeol?"

"Hmm?"

"We should go for a dinner first then we go to the club? Is it okay?"

He turned to look at me. 

"We can order a food in that club."

"But I'm very hungry." I said. Please say yes.

I heard he sighed hardly.

"Fine, but just for a while. I don't want to miss the party." he said.

Well, I found another guy name Park Chanyeol. He's a year older but he doesn't want me to call him oppa so just casually calling his name which he's fine with it. I just met him last night and we started to date for today. So it's my first date with him. I'll get to know him more while we're dating. 

He bought me to a restaurant and we find a seat.

"Help yourself to order anything, my treat." he said. I nodded and look at the price. Holy shit~ Is this even a price to eat?

The waitress came to take our orders. I haven't decide what to eat. Chanyeol already ordering his.

"And you miss?" the waitress turned to look at me. I bit my lips.

"Uhm...."

I saw Chanyeol just staring at me. What should I do? I can't pick any of this. 

"Just gives her the best dishes you have here." he said. The waitress nodded and leave the place.

I couldn't even look at Chanyeol. I think it's too much for it. He held my hand and I look at him.

"Something bother you?" he said. 

"It's too pricey here." she said. He just chuckled.

"Doesn't matter for me."

I heard vibration from my phone. I think it's Sehun. I took it out and got text from him.

From Sehunnie

Have you arrived safely?

I smile and snapped some pictures and send it to him. 

"Is it sexy?" I said unintentionally.

I look at Chanyeol and he just stare at me.

"One thing for sure...." he came closer to me. "Once you're dating with me, don't text anyone. It's bothering me."

I blinked my eyes. All of this while when I'm dating, most of them couldn't bother that if I'm texting or even give them some attention. He smirked and pulled my chair near to him.

"I'm serious with you Jo Guerim."

This is a little bit weird for me though. 

I quickly ate my meals and both of us went to club. I hope Sehun won't be mad if I came home late again. I wonder if he's already taken his meal.

~FAST FORWARD~

I woke up with unfamiliar place. Urgh, my head hurt as I really drunk last night. The last time I remember that Chanyeol holding me for a support.

"Good morning." I heard a deep voice. I turned around and he's wearing a bathrobe. I widened my eyes and took a peek underneath. I'm on my bathrobe as well.

"Yah, why are we here?" I said to him. He came closer to me. 

"You couldn't remember?" he said and sat on the side on the bed. 

I tried to remember to nothing. I widened my eyes.

"Did we....?" 

He shrugged his shoulder.

"Maybe, I was drunk as well."

I quickly and stood up from the bed.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! Don't play with me."

He stood up as well and face me.

"Do I look like I'm lying?"

"Shhh!! Shut up!" 

I bit my lips and punch on his chest. I was about to turned around when he caught my wrist.

"What!?"

"We didn't do anything. You change your own clothes and you keep on kicking me out from the bed. For you information, my clothes got soaked by your gag last night."

I sighed hardly and punch again on his chest.

"I almost died."

"What if we already did? You think I'll leave you just like the others boys you have dated?"

I look at him.

"How did you know about that? We just met two days ago."

"But you never even look at me Jo Geurim. I was there all these while. Observing you."

He sounds like he knows me well.

"Isn't that when I call your name, you remembered 8 years ago?"

I started to think. 8 years ago when I was in high school and started to recall. I widened my eyes and look at him carefully.

"Runny-nosed boy!?"

He chuckled.

"You're right. I'm that runny-nosed boy."

"How? Why? You?"

I smirked and pull my wrist. He pushed me inside to the bathroom.

"Go and get ready or else, your best friend will looking for you." he closed the door. I froze there.

He does know everything about me. Oh! Jo Guerim! You pabo!

What should I do? Should I just dump him? I don't want him to know everything about me. Why didn't I even dig about him more? 

I should have known.

Chanyeol appear here! He's just a Cameo but will appear in few chapters.

So Chanyeol knows everything about Geurim. I will explain more for next chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro