Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jo Guerim

It's been a week since the last time I went to the club. I was staying at home the whole time which is totally not me.

Sehun's busy at the cafe right now. I'm bored like hell. Chanyeol keep on calling me and I keep on rejecting.

He's scary for me.

But I'm bored here. Should I just go out? Maybe I should just disguise myself? He will never wait for me around here right?

Maybe I'll close my face with my scarf.

So I decided to take a walk. Probably going to visit him afterwards. I look at the date and widened my eyes.

How can I forget about it?

It's Sehun's birthday.

OMG

Stupid me

I'll make sure I'll make him a surprise small party. I should buy a cake for him.

But what present should I give it to him this year? I feel like I bought almost everything for him these past 20 years. I've been living with him for almost 10 years ever since we're in high school. Our parents lives in countryside which one of the reason why Sehun and I stuck together.

Hmm

I couldn't really think of it now.

"Finally you're out from that apartment."

I froze at my place.

Holy shit

I did hear wrongly right?

"Jo Guerim." someone tapping my shoulder and I flinched a little.

I turned to looked at him.

"What?" I said coldly to him.

"You can't avoid me forever." he said and crossed his arms. "We're dating aren't we?" he smile at me.

"We are?" I said pretending not to know about that fact. He shook his head.

"Wrong answer." he said and pulled my wrist.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Kidnapping you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, we end up near the han river. I thought he really wants to kidnap me or something. I don't really know about Chanyeol during high school. Sehun and him were close. We're sitting on his car since the wind is quite good today. Both of us are silent right now.

"Do you remember what you told me 8 years ago?" Chanyeol broke the silent.

I looked at him and he just staring at the sky.

"You said you'll date with me if I change myself and I did which we're dating right now. But I realise something yesterday." he looked at me.

"What is it?" she said. He smile softly.

"I'm not sure about it but I need to confirm for today. Do you want to pay Sehun a visit?"

I gulped at my own saliva. What is he trying to do?

"Aren't you curious why our friendship ends long time ago?"

Sehun never told me of what happened to both of them. I thought that Chanyeol left because he went to studied aboard.

"I remembered each word you've said."

I gulped at my own saliva. I clearly remembered what I told him which were bad things.

"Am I the reason why you both broke the relationship?" I asked him.

"So Sehun never told you what happened between us?"

I shook my head.

"Because of your lied, we fought and I thought you and Sehun planned to ruined me."

So that's why Sehun wasn't in the mood the other day. I thought it because I didn't talk to him.

"I wasn't in serious of what I said to you."

" 'I don't date a loser'. That's the word you said to me."

"Chanyeol.... I-"

"No, it's fine. Finally you agree to me for dating you. We've been together for a week. But yesterday makes me realise of something."

I blinked my eyes. Chanyeol smile and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"I had fun with you for two days which is good for me."

"Yah, you-"

"Just stop talking. We're done here. So I won't bother both of you." Chanyeol said and pulled me down from the car.

I pulled my wrist and he bought me to the car door. He gave me something.

"A present?" I asked him.

"This one is a cake for Sehun. Go and celebrate with him and this one is for you." he said and give in to me a small present.

He still remembered Sehun's birthday.

"You still love your good friend don't you?" I said. He half smile and lend on the car. "Both of us had do wrong to each other. He's brother to me."

This kind of relationship makes me jealous even thought I have known Sehun for long time. Chanyeol bought me home back to the apartment. I looked at the time and Sehun will be coming home in an hour.

I should prepare something him. Maybe I should call chicken delivery for us tonight.

Yet, I forgot about the present.

Urgh~ it's because of Chanyeol. That guy.

I should have bought something with my own money for Sehun. That's how best friend do. Maybe I should book a movie ticket for tomorrow.

I decorate the living room. One thing for sure I'm creative doing some kind of things like this.

I heard the sounds at the doorknob.

Oh! He's here. Better hide and off the lights.

I heard him came in.

"Guerim?" he called my name. I tried not to make a sound here. I hide near the balcony.

I saw him opened the lights.

"Surprise!!!" I said loudly and pops out some ribbons for him. I laughed at his face.

"A birthday surprise from your lovely best friend." I said and blow a kiss.

Sehun chuckled.

"I thought you forgot."

"Oh I do but I remember after I took a walk just now."

"How could you be so honest with me?" he shook his head and I grinned. I tucked his arm and bought him to the kitchen. We sat on the counter.

"I ordered chickens if you don't mind." I said.

"I should have cook something."

"Ohoh! Not today boy. Is that the reason you ate yourself the soup seaweed this morning?"

He widened his eyes and fake coughed. I knocked his head and he flinched.

"You should give me a hint."

"Isn't that a hint already?" he asked me.

"Maybe I'm being stupid." I said and took out the cake that Chanyeol bought. I put the candles light on.

"Happy birthday Oh Sehun." I said to him and he smile softly. "Make a wish baby boy."

He pat my head and blow up the candles. I clapped my hands loudly.

"Baby boy huh?"

"Of course. Even thought we're same age." I stuck out my tongue.

"Aigoo." he pinched my cheek.

"Sorry I couldn't get any present for you but I reserve two tickets movie." I said to him.

He shook his head.

"I already have a gift for my birthday."

Boom

Why I feel a little hurt?

"Oh.... that's lovely." I said in low voice.

That's sad that someone already give him a present. He smile and pinched my cheek once again.

"Stop pinching my cheek."

"I can't. You're too cute to resist." he said and laughed. I just pouted. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Do you want to know what's my present?"

"What?"

"You."

Need to stop fluttering their heart the one who read this chapter. Haha

Anyway, happy birthday to the most wonderful human being, Oh Sehun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro