Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jo Guerim

I was listening to music when I felt someone was talking behind me.

"Oh? Did you say something?" I said and opened my earplug. HE widened his eyes and rubbed his nape. It was Sehun.

"Nothing, I said we can go home now." he said and quickly went to the other side.

To be honest, I heard what he said.

My heart beats faster as he said that word to me. I don't know how to react of what he said.

Why do he have to fall in love with me?

We've done our job and 3 of us st down. Jisoo went back to her dorm as she's staying there and she will have her class on the next day.  

"Thanks for the help Guerim-sshi."

"Awh, thanks to you I could adapt the environment here." I said and yawned. Sehun chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Go ahead and wait for me outside. I'll clean up some stuffs here."

"No need Sehun-ah. You've done enough. You can go ahead." Junmyeon said to Sehun. Sehun smile and bowed to Junmyeon. He tapped his shoulder. "Go now." he said.

Both of us bid goodbye to Junmyeon.

"I'm hungry." I said while both of us walking. "Let's go to the convenience store there." he held my hands tightly.

I don't know how do I feel right now as I feel a little uncomfortable with Sehun.

I'm just confused.

Should I just tell him that I've head what he said?

No

He probably going to ignore me if I said I've heard him.

"What are you thinking?" I heard Sehun's voice. I turned my head and shook. "I didn't think of any. I'm just being hungry." 

Sehun smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"I bought some snacks and ramyun. Let's eat at home."

"You wouldn't always allow me to eat ramyun as it's not healthy for us."

"Let's just forget for tonight that I've said it. I bought this as well." Sehun said and he bought cans of beer as well.

This is unusual from him. He rarely drinks unless there's an occasion.

"Something bother you Sehunnie?" I asked and tucked my hand around his arm.

"No, why?"

"As far as I know, if you're drinking alcohol which means something bad happened."

Sehun just keep in silent.

"Tell me." I whined at him.

"It's nothing. I just feel like I want to drink today." he said and pinched my nose.

That doesn't convince me. But I let it slide. We didn't drink that much as Sehun already got a bit drunk. 

The next day, I decided not to go for a work and Sehun understands me. I feel a little awkward with him right.

I'm just being confused here.

"It's been a while since you came here. You know I'm not suppose to open now."

"But it's just a small bar. People come here during the day as well."

"We just invite VIP."

"I'm one of it isn't it?" I smiled at him. The bartender chuckled and nodded. "Anything for you Milady. I assume you need some advise from me?"

"Damn, you do really know." 

"Well, spit it out young lady."

"This is not my story. It's one of my friend. She's been best friend with this guy for so long. Last night, he confessed to her and my friend is now confused. So how can she do right now? She feel a little awkward around him right now."

"Well, I assume that you like him as well."

"Yah, this is not about me." I said in denied. He shook his head.

"You know. If you want to confirm about it. Why don't you just go out with him? I mean a date or something."

I keep in silent. Should I do like that?

"How did you find out?" I said to him.

"It's pretty obvious that this is your story." he smiled at me.

"I just don't want to lose this friendship. He's part of my life."

"You've been with him for so long. Why not just give it a try?"

"I'll think about it." I said to him.

"Just don't make him wait. Guys don't like it."

I death glared at him. Of course I know that.

"I jut notice something." I said to him.

"What?"

"You're kind a handsome. Why I never notice about it?"

He smirked.

"Now you just realised you has a good looking friend."

I chuckled and sipped the last of my drinks.

"Thanks for today Baekhyun."

"Anything for you Senorita."

I came to Cafe and people are all gathered here. Wow, yesterday wasn't that much people and since today is Friday. It's almost full day.

Of course, by looking right now, there are two people good looking here. The owner here is a good looking while the barista is also good looking.

I looked at Sehun from afar and he's indeed a boyfriend material.

With those vein on his arms while trying to make the coffee.

Wait, why am I thinking like that?

Dug dug dug

I shook my head. I need to distract something. I should help them. I came in the cafe and Junmyeon notice me. I gestured him that I would help since he's serving customers right now. I went to the counter and put on my apron. Sehun noticed me as well after I came in.

"I thought you wouldn't work today."

"I change my mind." I said while not looking at him. I didn't hear he say anything after that.

Works were loaded and I noticed people keep on staring at Sehun. Especially the girls. I feel a little jealous here. I a bit cold towards stranger. 

Junmyeon asked me to waitress as he would handle at the counter. So we switch our place. I came to served at the girls place. The one that keep on staring at Sehun's place. 

I smirked. Perhaps I should block the view. I went to served the coffee while blocking the view. They looked kind a pissed though.

"Excuse me, can you move a little?" one of the girl said. Well, she does look pissed. I pretend not to listen. The girl stood up in anger.

"How rude!! I told you to move a little!! Are you deaf!?" she said and everyone are looking at us. I sighed hardly and face her. I was about to say something when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry about that miss." I heard Sehun and he bowed. I widened my eyes. The girl cleared her throat. "No, I'm sorry I shouted at you Eonni." he girl said and trying to be cute there. Urgh~

Sehun looked at me and gestured me to bowed. I sighed hardly.

"I'm sorry miss. I'll improve what I can."

"Yes, we will offer you a free gift." Sehun continue.

"I would to have your number oppa in exchange so I'll forget about this." she said.

Sehun and I looked at each other. Sehun was about to took out his phone when Junmyeon interrupted. 

"We're sorry we couldn't give any information our stuff. I'm the owner of this cafe." Junmyeon said. The girl looked a bit pissed. 

"Yah, don't make a scene here. That's Jisso's boyfriend." one of her friend said. The girl widened her eyes and bowed to Junmyeon. "We're sorry we cause a scene here."

Then they quickly left the place. Junmyeon shook his head. "Sorry about that guys but I think you both should take a rest now."

"It's fine hyung. That's how teenagers."

Both of them chuckled and Sehun looked at me.

"Are you okay?" he ruffled my hair. "I'm a bit pissed but thank you Sehun."

Sehun smiled softly. His hand is still holding on my wrist. Junmyeon noticed it and cleared his throat. "We call it a day for today eh?"

So yeah, that's how Guerim thinks xD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro