Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jo Guerim

Sehun........

Gah!! 

I should just stopped thinking like that.

Let just say it's normal that he kissed my cheek.

But the way he kiss it, I felt something. It feels different.

I shook my head. I couldn't sleep tonight.

My heart beating fast. 

How should I face Sehun tomorrow? Should I act like it's nothing?

I looked at the time it's already 7am. 

Oh gosh~ I couldn't even sleep as his lips I still felt on my cheek. Why is this room is hot? I feel my cheeks is burning right now. I should just get out from this bed.

When I opened my door at the same time Sehun's door open as well, revealing him. Both of us widened our eyes.

Awkward

He looked tired as well. Probably it because of the alcohol because he drank a lot.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

Sehun just nodded.

"Just a little headache. You?"

I just rubbed my nape and Sehun look at me carefully.

Dug dug dug dug

"Do you want to have a walk?" Sehun asked me. I smile softly and nodded.

Maybe doing like this isn't that bad. I should just think that kiss is normal. 

We walked around the park and a lot of the children were playing at the playground.

"Sehun, about last night.."

"Jo Guerim..."

"Oh?" I stopped walking and look at him.

"I just want to kiss your cheek okay? I usually does that isn't it?" he said and ruffled my hair.

"But... Your lips.." I closed my mouth before I said something awkward. He look at me and chuckled. Then his phone rang. He picked it up.

"Oh Junmyeon hyung."

I walked ahead first and didn't listen to their conversation. Probably Junmyeon asked Sehun to go to work.

But then I feel someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and Sehun was looking at me in serious face.

"Something happened?" I asked him.

"Junmyeon hyung ask us a favor."

"Us?"

He nodded.

"Let's go for a vacation. Will you go with us?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Sure."

~~~~~

"Oh gosh eonnie! Thank you for agreeing coming with us! I thought that I'll be the only girl for this vacation." Jisoo said excitedly.

"Isn't this place...."

"Long time no see Jo Geurim."

"Yah! You guys know each other?" Jisoo asked as she looked at me and him.

Urgh

Why all these place?

Why do I end up here again?

He wrapped his arm around Jisoo and I raised my eyebrows.

"She's someone that I knew, dongsaeng."

"Dongsaeng?"

"Ah, if I knew both of you know each other it won't be hard to contact you!" Jisoo said while pouting.

"Yes, Jisoo is my dongsaeng." 

Kim Jongdae was my ex 2 years ago. He's my club buddy and I've dated him for 2 weeks. I was about to say something when Junmyeon came with Sehun.

"Jongdae-sshi." Junmyeon greeted.

"Ah, Junmyeon finally we meet." 

Both of them shook their hands.

"Come on, I'll show you my place." Jongdae said and bought us to his place. It didn't change a little when the last time I came here. 

Junmyeon and Sehun busy packing the stuff at the room. Well, I'm sharing with Sehun. It's like one big room with two beds. So Junmyeon is with Jisoo.

This place is near with the beach which this is one of my favourite place.

"So I see that you change a little bit."

I turned my head.

"You change as well Jongdae."

He stood beside me and admire the beach.

"I've still not get over you my dear."

I narrowed my eyes. He turned to looked at me and smile.

"I've been waiting for this long. I thought I wouldn't meet you again but fate made us meet up again."

He came closer to me.

"I'll get what's mine Jo Guerim." he smirked and left. I gulped at my own saliva. He still not accepting that we're broke up.

One thing for sure that Jongdae is a feisty guy. One touch on me, he'll punch that person.

I came in the room and Sehun just done unorganized our things.

"Hey.." 

Sehun looked at me and smile.

"Where were you?" he asked me.

"Just took some fresh air."

"Did you like the place?"

I nodded and sat beside him.

We're not that awkward as this morning as I have to used to it with this feelings. Beside, he looked really calm. 

"Sehun-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"What if we never know to each other? Does this things will happened?"

Sehun looked at me.

"Does something bother you?" 

I shook my head and stood up.

"Let's go to the beach!! This is a vacation!" I said excitedly. He shook his head.

~~

Junmyeon and I preparing for the BBQ while Jongdae and Jisoo play around the beach. Sehun prepare for the drinks. Junmyeon smiling at them. I looked at Jongdae and his word still on my mind.

"Sometimes I get jealous with them both." Junmyeon said. I turned to look at him.

"Jongdae is the only family that Jisoo has after both of their parents died. But that happened after I've date with Jisoo for a year."

"You really love her don't you?"

Junmyeon smile and pat my head.

"Of course. But my love couldn't compare to your love with Sehun."

I looked at him and he just grinned. He's grilling the lamb right now. 

I realise that fall in love with Sehun    

Then, Sehun came with the drinks. Jongdae and Jisoo come and join us as well.

"We're almost done with the grilling." Junmyeon said and he gesture me to go and sit down.

"Aigoo, I still don't like your boyfriend."  I heard Jongdae said to his dongsaeng. Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"I heard that." Junmyeon said.

"You know he's older than you oppa." Jisoo said to Jongdae. He just chuckled and turned to look at me and Sehun since I sat beside him.

"So you must be Sehun."

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo." Sehun greeted and bowed. Jongdae chuckled and look at me. "Jisoo said both of you live together?" 

"Yes, we are." I bravely said to him and I saw he smirked.

"Can I ask something Sehun-sshi?"

"Sure."

"Since both of you living together for so long, do you have feelings for Guerim?"

Oh Shit~

I should stopped Jongdae before he tells everything.

You guys have to understand that Geurim knows a lot of boys xD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro