Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-BAEKHYUN-

We've been preparing for our debut for a few months now and the debut date has been set. Since we trained so hard, the company gave us a 4 days holiday to enjoy with our family since we'll be busy after debut so I decided to spend the 4 days with my family since I missed them so much.

"Baekhyun-ah, where are you going for the holiday?" Chanyeol asked.

"Back home I guess... Why?" I questioned.

"Can I come with you?" he begged.

"Did something happen to your family or something?" I frowned.

"Nooooo! Well you see, my parents are traveling for a whole month with Sehun's parents... Don't ask me why cause I don't even know how they knew each other. But anyway, there's nothing to do even if I go home since there's no one that's why I asked you," he explained.

"Aah~ But how about Sehun? You're going to leave him alone?" I inquired.

"What? No! If you agree, he will also join us," Chanyeol informed.

"Ooo~ Well, I don't have a problem with that so sure! But do know that I'm going tomorrow morning so you guys better start packing or I will leave you," I told him.

"Ok! THANKS BAEK! I'll tell Sehun to pack his stuff toooo~" he grinned as he left the living room.

The Next Day...

I woke up early in the morning and saw Sehun and Chanyeol all dressed up and ready for the trip already.

"Wow... What time did you both woke up?" I asked.

"About an hour ago so 5?" Chanyeol looked at his watch.

"When I said early, I didn't mean that early!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, we don't want you to leave us so it's better early than late right?" Sehun grinned.

"Ok, ok~ We'll go after I take a shower," I told them.

"You're not gonna eat breakfast?" Sehun frowned.

"Nah~ I don't really feel like it," I shook my head.

"I brought some bread so make sure you tell us if you're hungry~" Chanyeol informed.

I nodded before going straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done, we put our luggages into the van and Chanyeol drove since he said so...

"Do you even know the way?" I questioned.

"Well not really but I have a GPS so it'll help," he smiled.

"Ok~" I pouted.

The drive took about an hour and a half and throughout the trip, I tried eating some bread but I don't have an appetite so I ended up putting it back into the plastic.

When we arrived, I excitedly took my luggage and ran to the door.

I rang the bell and not long after that, the door opened.

"Baekhyunee~" Mom hugged me.

"Mommmmmmm! I misssss youuuu sooooo muchhhhhhhhhh~" I hugged her back, really tightly.

"I see you brought some friends with you," she smiled.

"Yes! Mom, this is Chanyeol and Sehun," I introduced.

"Hi Mrs. Byun," they both greeted.

"Wow, you guys are so tall! I wonder why my Baekhyunnie is so short!" she shook her head.

"Mom! I took after you~" I pouted.

She laughed, "Come in~ Your dad and BaekBeom are still at work, they'll be back in a few hours."

I nodded before going in, "Ahh~ It feels so homey~"

"You guys are fine with sharing the same room as Baekhyunee right?" mom asked them.

They both smiled and nodded.

"Baekhyun, has a bed that can fit 5 people but he never shares it with anyone before, not even me!" she tattle-taled.

"Moooom~" I whined.

"Bring them to your room Baek," she ordered.

"Ok," I replied before taking them to my room.

When they saw my room, I saw them staring at it for awhile before looking around.

"I can see why Baekhyun's very clingy and childish hyung," I heard Sehun muttering to Chanyeol.

I turned to Sehun and glared at him, "What's that suppose to mean!?!"

"Your mom loves you a lot and she's very touchy so I guess that's where you got your clinginess from~ I adore your family alot hyung, they're so carefree," Sehun smiled.

"Thanks Hunnie~" I cooed.

"Your bed is so girlish Baek... " Chanyeol muttered.

"Well my mom always wanted a daughter so since I'm the younger one she kind of treats me very softly and spoil me a bit," I told them.

They chuckled before nodding, showing that they understood what I meant.

"I need to go to the restroom so feel free to put your things here and tour around the house," I told them before leaving to the restroom.

-SEHUN-

We were walking around the house when Baekhyun's mom suddenly stopped us and rook us to the living room.

"Are you guys close to Baek?" she asked.

We both nodded.

"How's he like?" she questioned.

"Loud, cheerful, kind, sometimes clingy," I chuckled a bit.

Her smile widened, "I'm glad~"

"Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"Not really~ Its just that we've been treating him like a baby I get worried whenever he's away from me," she replied.

"Don't worry, he's in good hands," Chanyeol assured.

"I have something I need to tell you guys though. Baekhyun, he might look like the type of person who tells everyone his problems but actually, he always keeps the worst ones to himself and acts happy even when he's sad so I hope you guys can help him open up a bit whenever there's a problem... He's my baby boy afterall~" she giggled.

"He took after you a lot Mrs. Byun," I told her.

"Yes he does~ His brother took after my husband, that's why I'm not as clingy to him as I am to Baekhyunee," she revealed.

"How old are you both?" she questioned.

"I just turned 19," Chanyeol said.

"I'm 17," I told her.

"Oh! You're both younger than Baekhyunee?" she asked, shocked.

"Yes," we both answered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry... I thought you're both older than Baekhyun," she awkwardly rub her neck.

"No, its ok Mrs. Byun! I first thought he was also younger than me," I informed her.

"My Baekhyunee does look young right?" she laughed.

"Yes, he also acts as if he's younger than us," I continued.

"Please take care of him... He's not as strong as he looks," she pleaded.

"We will," we both agreed.

-----
THE END!

The ending's not suppose to be like this but I don't have time so I will end it here and continue in my second book but anyway.... IT'S THE END OF "OH SEHUN'S BAEKBEAGLE [ONE]"!

For the last time, Happy Birthday Baekhyun Oppa! And thank you for supporting this book! I'll see you all in my second book xD

*BaekRuu Series*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro