Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-SEHUN-

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" they all laughed, some even rolling on the ground.

"How old are you!?! HAHAHA! 5?" a guy laughed.

I pouted a little, "I'm not used to it."

"Guys, stop laughing at him! He's just being careful~" the guys with pure white skin stopped them.

"Let's introduce ourselves," he continued.

They stopped laughing and one by one, they introduced themselves.

"I'm Luhan, one of the Chinese member in the dorm," the guy who looks like a deer introduced himself.

"Do Kyung Soo, but you can call me Kyungsoo~" said the doe-eye guy.

"Junmyeon, the leader," the guy with pure white skin smiled.

"Jongin~ Just call me Jonginnie!" the tan guy smirked.

"Minseok, the oldest out of all," the baozi guy said.

"Yifan. Just Yifan," the tall guy coldly introduced.

"My name is Zitao! I'm another one of the Chinese members," the guy with large eye bags beamed.

"Hi! I'm Chanyeol! It's nice to meet you," the other tall guy smiled.

"My Chinese name is Zhang Yixing, but you can just call me Yixing," the guy with dimples told me.

I nodded and did a light bow to show my respect for them, "Hi, my name is Oh Sehun. People would usually call me Sehun but I'm also fine with Hun."

"Well it's nice to meet you Sehun~ Why don't we watch a movie since we have like... 2 hours left til the manager comes?" Jongin suggested.

The others agreed and Junmyeon showed me the room I will be staying from today onwards so that I can put my stuff inside before going back to the living room to watch a movie.

In the middle of the movie, Luhan would ask some questions about my life and I thought that maybe I could get along with him well since we like similar things and have similar hobbies. I'm quite shocked though, on how good his Korean is, I can't even imagine myself speaking Chinese.

Right before the ending, the doorbell rang signaling the fact that we have to go for practice.

"Nooooo, why!?! The ending is like the best part and manager hyung just had to ruin it!!!" Chanyeol whined.

"Chanyeol, we can always continue it afterwards," Junmyeon sighed.

"But it won't be as exciting as it's supposed to be!!!" he frowned.

"Chanyeol." Kris glared.

"Arrasso... we'll continue it afterwards," he sulked.

I chuckled a bit at his childishness, 'Is this guy really older than me?' I thought.

We went to the dance practice room a few minutes after the argument. I looked around, amazed by how big it is since I've never been to an exact dance practice room before.

The dance instructor soon came in and smiled at all of us. When he saw me, his smiled got wider.

"Oh! We have someone new joining us~" he exclaimed.

"Hi, my name is Sehun," I introduced.

"I'm JaeWon, you can just call me Jae Hyung," he smiled.

"Nae hyung," I bowed.

"Do you know how to dance?" he asked.

"A little(?)" I answered, not really sure with myself.

"It's ok~ You're still young, we still have a lot of time to practice," he enlightened.

The practice soon started and I had quite a hard time following but with the member's and the instructor's help, I learned a lot.

For the first time, I'm actually glad that I became a trainee~

-----

Dedicating Galaxy_Yehet13 since we have such a similar way of thinking xD

I know that some of the other members besides Chen & Baekhyun joined SM after Sehun, but since it'll be hard for me to remember and for the readers to remember, I will just stick with Chen & Baekhyun coming after Sehun. Which makes Sehun the 10th member to join the trainees~

11:59pm... ZzzzzZzzz... Gonna sleep~ Bye <3

*BaekRuu Series*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro