2.) Timmy Probably Shouldn't Hang Around Bowser

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The group begrudgingly followed on. Shadow walked into the plaza, holding many apartment houses. In the middle was a list with names on it. Sonic was standing there, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Well, we aren't supposed to be here." Jasper started, still holding Marklin.

"Hey! Otter-boy! Let-a go of that poor defenseless cat!" Mario yelled suddenly.

Shadow stifled a groan, looking to Sonic. Sonic just grinned nervously. "Eh, hey, Mario, trust me, you don't want him to let go."

"Your just protecting your own kind Villanas hedgehog!" Mario yelled he started running towards them. Jasper yelled and let go of Marklin instantly.

Shadow looked to Jasper as Sonic stepped in front of Mario. "Do you even have a spine?"

"He'S fRaGiLe!" Marklin squawked, suddenly turning his rage into defense for Jasper. Shadow crossed his arms, not even replying.

"You think he's a villain!" Eggman barked. "What are your standards going to? Literally caterpillars?"

Sonic snorted. "Have you seen the things he's fought!? Can't believe I use to look up to ya."

"I'm just trying to save the good people, and not get buddy buddy with my villain!" Mario called.

Sonic gasped. "I DO NOT-"

"Holley Mc Flurry Batman!" Timothy was now in full sprint to the other side of the plaza. "OM- umm- Y? You're my Hero can-"

"Woah, woah, calm down their little buddy, you seem a bit pushy, I like that, you want my autograph?" Bowser asked.

"DO I!" Timmy squealed.

Sonic looked to Timothy, surprised. "Wha...?"

Kathie put a hand on Sonic's shoulder. "Give him his moment."

"How does he know Bowser though?" Sonic looked to her, confused. Shadow glared in Kathie's direction, but otherwise didn't say anything.

"Trust me he knows all of you." Clover sighed.

"That's kinda creepy...." Silver piped up.

"Well, of course he knows us! We're friends!" Sonic said, still not understanding.

Bowser now walked away with Timmy. Cass face palmed.

"Should we be concerned about that?" Silver questioned.

"I mean, he's done some pretty weird things before, so, uh, I guess he'll be alright.... Right?" Sonic looked to Cass.

Cass shrugged. Clover sighed and just watched her husband leave.

"But he just LEFT WITH A MONSTER!" Mario shouted.

"He's only a ferret." Eggman informed.

"I'm pretty sure he'll be fine." Sonic said.

"Stop judging them by what you see." Shadow glared to Mario. "They are much more than they seem."

"Whatever." Mario walked away.

Shadow huffed. "I hate him so much...."

Sonic chuckled. "Don't we all?" he then called out to Mario as he walked away, "MY BOYFRIEND IS GONNA CREAM YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN FIGURE SKATING!"

"Pah! Shadow has never beaten ME in figure skating!" Eggman yelled, Orbot and Cubot returned with the luggage, barely carrying it.

"You can't SLAVE DRIVE YOUR CHILDREN!" Marklin screamed.

"They AREN'T MY CHILDREN!" Eggman screamed back.

"I'M YOUR ELDER YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME!" Marklin caterwauled.

"I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" Eggman retorted.

"Well, um, I'M THE FIRSTBORN MALE OF THIS FAMILY!" Marklin puffed.

"Honey, are you sure." Cass asked.

"It was A PHASE AUNT CASS!" Marklin turned back to Eggman. "I bet I could beat you in figure skating if I win I get custody of your children!"

"FINE!" Eggman got close to Marklin sneering. "But if I win I get to keep my ROBOTS and you have to admit that I'm better!"

"I mean if you beat me you are but OK!" Marklin yelled, he held a paw to Eggman. Eggman took his paw and they shook.

Shadow blinked boredly. "You both are unbelievable. Am I really doomed to have this family...?"

"You get use to it." Jasper commented.

Shadow sighed and looked to the list, trying to find his name. He then hit his head on the post. "FUCK ME!"

"Already have, dear." Sonic grinned, causing Shadow's face to heat up.

"I have to house with the one with stockholm syndrome." he groaned.

"Oh come ON! We are housed together!" Eggman yelled.

"Oh, sucks for you two!" Sonic chuckled.

"But were will the kids go?" Jasper asked looking at the list.

"All children come here!" Mombot yelled, Steve with a leash backpack and crossing his arms in anger.

"Mister Sonic!" The young voice of Cream was heard as she ran to Sonic, smiling.

"Hey, Cream!" Sonic chuckled as the young girl hugged him. "Haven't seen you in awhile!"

Cream giggled as she was hugged back. Espio then walked towards them, holding Charmy's hand. "Cream, your mother told me to keep an eye on you. Please don't run away."

"Sorry Mister Espio." Cream apologized.

"Hey, Espio! Hi Charmy!" Sonic smiled. "How've you all been?"

"We have been fine." Espio simply nodded.

Sonic noticed a ring on the chameleon's finger; he grinned. "You seem better than fine, eh?"

Espio blushed. "Well, yes, as you can tell, Vector proposed to me.... And I said yes."

Shadow had a small smile as he held up his hand, showing off his ring. "I guess it's the same for me."

Basil tugged on Marklin's sweater. "Do we go with the metal lady?" he asked, Marklin looked over at her, a few children around her.

"Sure, she is family." Marklin told, the kids sprinted off, straight dragging Eden with them.

Mombot was gleeful with the pile of multi-game children and moved off with them. Dragging Steve with.

Espio gently took Cream's hand. "We should be on our way, then. Goodbye."

"Bye!" Sonic smiled happily.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro