Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Memories of her started coming back to me like flashbacks making me feel the urge to shed tears again to her memory.

But I never cried, I forcefully held back my tears. Because I promised I won't cry. I promised I'll be strong. I've always kept my word and she knew that. Maybe that was why she asked for a promise as difficult as this. Knowing I may wail away the rest of my life.

The day after, I decided to go back to the city by night train. I couldn't bare to stay there any longer. I may end up breaking my promise sooner than later. So I left the house immediately after the required arrangements were made.

Even though the train was leaving at 10 pm, I left the house at 8 pm. I needed fresh air. It's been suffocating staying there knowing I'll never get to see the smile on her face. I wanted to get out of that gloomy atmosphere as soon as possible.

So I excused myself saying my train is at 8:30. They insisted I stay but I lied saying I had some important work. I wanted to but I couldn't bare to stay there. It was too difficult for me to say the least.

But now that I left so early, I had nowhere else to go. I was roaming around aimlessly. So I decided on going to the riverside where I used to go with my childhood friends whenever I came here.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro