Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

His voice was even sweeter. I almost felt like I would faint due to his beauty and elegance. I was melting away already. Would I be able to stay fine looking at him?

"I'm Y/n," I replied as I smiled looking at him.

"Are you a visitor? I've never seen you here before," he asks looking back at the moon.

"Yes, I came to visit my grandma."

He nods at my response. We stayed like that for a while but then he again spoke.

"There are a lot of beautiful places where you can visit. I can show it to you if you like," he offers, still enjoying the view.

I chuckled.

"Maybe next time. I'm going back to the city again," I said smiling, looking at him.

He was clearly surprised by my reply. He looks back at me.

"Huh? You just came then why are you leaving already?" He asked in confusion.

I again chuckled as I understood that he misunderstood.

"I came a week ago and now I've to go back," I replied.

"Oh," he said again looking back at the moon.

"Then the next time you visit, I'll show you around," After a while, he said.

"Sure, I'll be happy to get your company," I said smiling.

The rest of the time we spent silently staring at the moon. We both clearly wanted to continue our conversation but didn't know how to do so. So we just stayed like that. As if the silence did that for us.

Time passed by quickly and it was finally the time for me to leave. I stood up and he looked up at me.

"Are you leaving now?" He asked as slight disappointment and sadness were audible in his tone.

"Unfortunately yes," I replied, trying to sound cheerful.

He stood up and look me in the eyes. For some reason, my heart was beating non-stop. I just wanted to hug him so badly. But I resist not doing so.

"I'll see you again then," he said smiling.

"Yes, see you soon."

I replied smiling as I start walking. With a slight pain & heaviness in my heart, I keep on walking.

How can I feel this way for a person whom I met just a while ago? It was strange of me to behave in such a way.

I keep on walking but halt when I felt him calling me from behind.

"Y/n, wait."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro