1~Romantic Nayan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sana POV:

Oh God! I forgot my saree. Now, how can I go outside? Let me see, is Nayan awake or not? I slowly creak the door halfway open, to peek out towards the bed.

Thank God! He is still asleep. I sighed in relief, and slowly opened the washroom door, taking baby steps without making a sound.

I took a seafoam green color saree, which has some stonework on its border, it looks simple yet beautiful. To dive into the saree, I stood in front of the mirror so that I can keep an eye on Nayan if he was asleep or not. I started draping saree, now doing pleats. My concentration is on fixing the pleats, so I didn't observe my surroundings. Suddenly, I felt his breath on my left shoulder.

My eyes immediately focused on the mirror which showcased his sleepy eyes with messy hair. My breath hitched for a second, as he winked, and I noticed it through the mirror. He circled his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. My back collided with his hard yet soft chest, I left the pleats of the saree. Closing my eyes with his sensual touch and my racing heart reaching its high speeds. I can feel his breath on my shoulder which is creating havoc inside me.

By looking into the mirror, he slowly bent his head to my left shoulder. He started moving his lips on my shoulder, and I'm sure I would be red by now. He started sucking, and I'm enjoying the sweet sensation. Now, I can't bear this sweet torture anymore.

I let out a small moan and breathed heavily that my bosoms are dancing up and down. He moved his lips upwards, back to my left ear, and I'm feeling butterflies start their performance in my stomach. He moved his lips to my left ear and started sucking, I am not able to do anything, rather than breath heavily by leaving soft moans. He bites me near the area where my earring dangles. I can't bare his sweet torture, so I whispered his name "Nayan".

Suddenly, he rolled me back by holding my waist within seconds my hands caught his broad shoulder for support. My breath hitched, and eyes are wide open due to his sudden stunt. The whole act made my saree drop down from my shoulder and now he's having the full view of my cleavage, but he didn't lower his eyes for that I again fallen for him.

"Don't spoil the moment," He whispered in his morning husky voice, and I was left gawking at him like a teenage girl drooling.

He just chuckled at my reaction and closed my mouth by holding my chin with his right-hand thumb. He moved his hands to my waist, which felt warm on my bare waist. Our lips mere inches away from one another. I felt shy, so I lowered my eyes. He slowly moving his lips towards mine. I suddenly backed off by pushing him with my hands on his shoulders.

He chuckled "Do you really think that after seeing my wife in this condition, I'll leave her?" He said with his husky, raspy voice and when 'in this condition' he gazed at my body with a sexy smirk for which I drooled over him. I'm just blushing at his words and biting the corner of my lower lip.

"Don't, don't do that. I'm there to have the feast of my Sana luscious lips," He said with the naughty in his tone, eyeing my lips. I am unable to bear with his teasings, so I lower my head and fisted his shirt tightly.

When he says MY SANA, it feels so nice and heart touching. He perfectly spells my name with love, affection and how can I forget that husky tint. Oh God! I Love him madly!

He moved his face to my face, and nuzzled his nose on my forehead, as I lowered my face. I feel butterflies exploding in my stomach, and closed my eyes. When he's doing that act I don't know, I raised my face as it's creating some sweet sensation. His breath is touching my face, I don't know, his every body part raises my hormones crazily. He softly kissed my left cheek, that immediately brought a smile to my lips. He is slowly moving his lips to my lips, this time I wasn't able to stop him.

He pressed his lips to mine, my grip on his shirt strengthened. I stood on my toes to match his height. He understood that I'm ready for the kiss, so he smiled on my lips and started sucking my lips. I also responded, by sucking his lips. He moved his lips very sensually that his moves erupted butterflies in my body.

But I didn't know if I am doing pleasing him enough or not? He pinched my waist, I gasped. Taking advantage of the situation he entered my mouth. It feels like heaven, whatever it is that he does to me. He moved his hands to my waist, and I snuggled more into him.

I'm in a different world, that is 'my Nayan world', but I'm feeling the lack of breath. He sensed that and slowly parted our lips and joined our forehead, gasping for oxygen.

After few seconds,"You smell heaven, you taste very sweet, like an angel. How can you be like this every single instance?" He said mischievously, by looking intensely into my eyes.

Unable to bear his comment I hide my face into his chest. He chuckled and moved me back by holding my shoulders and cupped my face with his warm hands.

" Tell Sona," He naughtily demanded with a wink.

It's really hard to bear his sweet torture so I avoided his question "When did you wake up?" I asked innocently.

He put his hands on my shoulders for support by gazing into my eyes sexily "When you came outside of washroom without making any sound but your melodious anklets woke me up. The sight in front of me was so breathtaking. So I half opened my eyes and had a feast that my lovely, beautiful, sexy wife was showcasing." He said huskily by looking into my eyes and I widened my eyes with his confession.

First I felt shy but later, I feel bad for not giving myself to my husband, but he never forced me one single second in these 4 months.

"I'm sorry Nayan that I am not able to please your needs," I whispered with guilt and his love-filled expression changed into angry.

That's it! He pushed me back "Ware the saree," He said harshly with anger splitting from his eyes and voice.

I immediately realized my mistake "Nayan I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that... " I'm saying but he was long gone into the restroom.

§§§§§ CONTINUES §§§§§

Melody: Omg....Nayan is angry....!

So what Sana will do to monify her husband.....?

U naughty peepzzz......thinking naughty aa........

So letzz wait for next update......and u can guess too.......*wink wink*

And ya if you peepzzz like like our naughty Nayan and sweet Sana...........plzz do vote and give ur valuable comments to your sweet Melody.........*sweet smile*

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro