Chiều cao dòng

Hey peepzzz... Surprised...?

Hey check this book I'm loving it

MissHS Billionaire's Love or Obsession

('''''''''××××××'''''''''')

Flashback Continues

After 2 Days

Sana POV

I never expected to get married in a big, fat family like Chopra's. Oh God, seriously our reception is amazing, words are very less to explain my feelings about last night.

But one thing shocked me that no one knows who is Preethi Chopra and everyone thinking that Preetu is our maid and referring as Priyanshi. None of the family members explained nor I asked them. I don't want to ask as I understood one thing that Nayan wants to hide it. But when Preetu is referred as maid my blood boiled. And moreover, she got scared more than before. So Mom made her stay with us all the time but still, she got scared.

We finally came back to home at 2.30 am and slept at 3.30 am. I should have kept alarm to wake up but see I woke at 12.30 pm. I hope no one woke up.

Thinking all these I went to the kitchen but got shocked to see Dad cooking. He wore a gray T-shirt and white night pant looking fresh.

Oh God, he's looking dashing. Dad is looking like an elder brother for Nayan and Preetu but not Dad.

"Adoring your Dad?" He asked naughtily with a wink.

I felt shy and went to him. He pulled me into a tight fatherly hug and pecked my forehead and wished me. Even I wished him back.

"Why did you wear this heavy material, Princess?"  He asked me by eyeing my heavy saree.

"I'm newly wedded, so I should..." I didn't complete the sentence but heard his heavy sigh.

"Dad, leave it, I'll continue," I said.

But seriously telling I don't know what he's cooking.

"Why don't you want to taste the food made by your Dad?"  He asked by looking at the dish with a smirk.

"No, it's not like that..." I'm saying but he cut me off.

"Relax Princess, enjoy my cooking today,"  He said with a wink.

I blushed and lowered my head "Dad, can I say something?" I asked by keeping my head low.

"Princess should order her Dad,"  He said with the mischievous smirk.

"You're looking handsome," I said with a blush by not looking at him.

He busted into loud laughter where I felt shy at my own comment.

"Aww, thank you so much baby, but you know what your Mom didn't compliment me last night," First he beamed happily but later complained like a teenage girl with a pout.

I laughed at his act but trying to control as I shouldn't laugh at my FIL.

"So, shall I ask you a question?"  He asked in a little bit serious tone.

I composed myself "King always has rights to ask his Princess," I said happily by looking at him.

But he looks serious "Don't you want to know about Preetu, like you would be having many questions?" asked without looking at me.

I smiled "No Dad," I said sincerely.

He was shocked but composed and gave me a look to explain while his focus is on cooking.

"Dad as a girl I understood few things about Preetu from starting. I don't want to stress that thing and moreover, you'll are hiding it from me.

"I don't have any problem with that because suddenly trusting a person is not a small thing that too compared to a girl protection. And moreover, I don't want to listen to you nor Mom nor Nayan.

"I want to know it from Preetu, I want her to trust me and share her problem. And I promise that I'll be a good friend for her lifelong because if Nayan feels like her father then I'm her mother. I want to make her happy." I said sincerely.

Dad is looking at me with unshed tears and a proud expression. I confidently smiled while he patted my head with his left hand with the sweet smile playing on his lips. I felt happy for his touch.

"Nayan is very protective towards Preetu, sometimes he won't spare us. So, he gave a strict warning to not to spell a bean about Preetu to you,"  He is saying by cooking and looking at me from time to time.

"I don't blame Nayan, Dad. From the day one, I understood his protective nature towards Preetu. And as I said now it's between Preetu and me," I said to which Dad gave an understandable smile.

"You're reminding me of your Mom's younger version,"  He said with a sweet smile to which my lips automatically smiled.

"I saw her on the bus stop and fallen for her. My mother kept some restrictions but I checked them and married her which is a good deed I did in my life," He is saying by cooking with a beautiful smile while I'm adoring this amazing man in front of me.

"She's shy but brave, she's the epitome of love but hard to crack, she filled happiness to my gloomy and angry life. Everyone likes my calm nature but do they know once upon a time I'm an angry beast. Like an Angel you're Mom made me a happy family man.

"I want to tell you a secret. When Nayan born I expected girl so I didn't love him much but when he came to teens we bonded. He made me so proud with his first project. Since 10 years I tried for that but he got it on the first attempt that too with his own startup,"  He is saying with a proud smile, even I felt proud for my Nayan.

"You're Mom gave all the love to both of them equally but I showed partiality. I still remember the day I held little Preetu in my hands,"  He is saying by showing his hands with excitement.

"She's so fragile and you know she stopped crying after coming into my hands," With happy tears, he's saying by remembering all those beautiful moments.

"But both my superstars love me like their hero and wants to become the Samrat Chopra,"  He chuckled with sarcasm.

"But does they knew I'm not a good father without their Mama,"  He smiled and I felt proud of him.

"I Love You, Papa. You're the best," I said by hugging him.

Dad chuckled by caressing my hair with his left palm. After few minutes of relishing in his fatherly warmth, I left him and stood silently by lowering my head.

"Freak, been too much emotional, I can't handle," Dad said in a dramatic tone.

I giggled "Dad, I like the way you divert the emotional scenes," said by playing with my saree end.

He chuckled "Someone should be there to entertain right,"  He said with a proud smile.

"I thought to impress my wife but you spoiled it, Dad," We heard Nayan saying in disappointment by entering into the kitchen.

Dad laughed and Nayan smiled at me while I gave a shy smile. He was in the same black and black night dress but looking fresh.

"Who came to the world first?" Dad asked naughtily.

"Obviously, my hero," Nayan said by circling his hands around Dad's neck from the backside.

"Common Nayan, grow up you should be touchy with your wife rather than me," Dad said in a fake serious tone.

I felt shy so lowered my head but Nayan immediately side hugged me "Of course Dad," said naughtily.

"All are sleeping, who'll feed me?" We heard Preetu's disappointment tone.

She's rubbing her eyes like a toddler and kept a cute pout and walking by lowering her head but didn't recognize our presence.

"Pa is on his way to feed his little Princess," Dad said with enthusiasm.

Finally, Preetu saw us and got surprised. She rushed to Dad and hugged him by dancing her body from left to right to left. Even Dad reciprocated her actions by twirling the spoon in his hand.

"Good morning Dad," Preetu said cutely by raising her head to see Dad.

Dad smiled widened "Good afternoon Princess," said with a smirk.

Preetu sticks her tongue out and giggled. She looked at us and immediately hugged both of us at a time and wished. I tried to touch her but she moved back without meeting my eyes.

"See I'm preparing your favorite Dum Aloo and fried rice is ready," Dad said by pulling Preetu towards him.

Nayan softly pressed my left shoulder but my eyes couldn't able to leave Preetu. She is looking dull but smiling because of her loved ones.

Dad got a call, he received it with a naughty smirk.

"Yes madam,"  He said by cooking with a never-ending naughty smirk.

"Kids are with me, don't worry I'm cooking and will feed them, you take rest," He said

Preetu is lying on the Dad's left shoulder and looking at the dish with hunger.

"What did you say?" He asked the speaker on.

"I Love You, my dear sweet husband," Mom said cutely.

My eyes widened but Preetu and Nayan are enjoying. Nayan left me and pulled Preetu in a side hug. They're whispering with silent giggles and chuckles.

"But someone is ignoring me from last night?"  He asked with a pout.

What type of family is this?

Mom giggled "You know I didn't get time but you're looking damn handsome," said shyly.

Dad is smirking mischievously by looking at Preetu and Nayan. They're enjoying the show but I'm feeling shy.

"Wait, kids are with you?" Mom asked seriously.

"Nope, I'm cooking, they're enjoying near the dining table,"  He lied with a wink.

These both are trying their level best to stop laughing out loud.

"Good, I'm hungry but I want to sleep more," She said like a small kid.

"I'll feed kids and bring you," He said.

"Aww, stop being sweet, even I'll get diabetic," She said naughtily for that Dad chuckled.

"Oh, really but still you didn't give my morning sweet?"  He complained like a kid with the smirk.

"Stop it, Sam, our Nannu got married," She said in a fake angry tone.

"So what, should I stop MY romance?"  He said by stressing 'my'.

"This man," She said in disappointment but in a blush tone.

"Now common don't wince like a kid,"  He said with a smirk by looking at us.

I can't face this situation, if Mom got to know that we'll are here she may feel shy. Poor Mom.

Mom kissed hardly "Okay!" asked shyly.

"Hmm, not satisfied but I'm letting it go,"  He said naughtily.

These siblings are highly controlling their laugh while I want to disappear.

"Sam..."  He off the speaker by listening to Mom.

Mom's voice became serious so Dad gave me relief from their romance.

After a minute "Why you stopped talking baby?" He asked seriously.

"Dad," Preetu called "Mom," said by looking at the entrance.

I turned and saw the furious Mom who's glaring Dad. I didn't expect this.

"Paddu..." Dad stammered while Mom came angrily.

She looked at me "Sana why you dolled up baby? Didn't I tell you last night to wear the normal dress?" Mom questioned "Oh I forgot," said patting her head with her right hand.

"I'm sorry, baby for two days you don't need to doll up in this heavy saree and jewelry," She said by caressing my right shoulder with a sweet smile.

"Don't worry Mom, I like to get ready like this so it's not a big deal," I said to make her feel normal.

"Aww, my baby," She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my right cheek.

I hugged her back happily and kissed her left cheek.

"Sharing is caring whether it's food or kiss," Dad said with a wink.

I felt shy but Mom beamed at him angrily and started quarreling but Dad is playing mischievous acts. I felt shy but these Chopra siblings are enjoying to the core. I went to them and asked to come out but they're not in a mode, so I pulled them outside.

Both of them pulled their hands after coming outside "What the hell, Sana," both beamed at a time and even behaving and looking like same with a gender difference.

"We should give them privacy right?" I asked by playing with my saree.

They chuckled "SIL, this is all common girl, come let's enjoy their romantic fight," Preetu said and started going back.

But Nayan pulled her back "I think Sana is right," said by not matching her eyes.

"Hoo, someone became caring but before you would have pulled me to see and now..." She said in anger by folding her arms across her chest.

Nayan started scratching his nape with a silly smile and went to sit on the dining table. Preetu silently giggled and followed him.

I went and sat next to Nayan while Preetu sat on her place and started telling their naughty acts with Mom, Dad romance. My blushing has no boundaries.

After few minutes Mom came with a shy smile and swollen lips. These two started teasing her by spelling Dad's name.

She made them stop with her fake anger. Finally, they stopped. Dad called Nayan to help him. I got up but Mom made me sit and told Nayan to help.

I understood that this family loves to be naughty irrespective of age. Mainly on the dining table, Dad's naughtiness will be at peaks. He wants to make all happy in the naughty way which I loved about him.

Dad cooks amazing. After tasting I immediately appreciated him for which he laughed happily and teased Mom and Nayan that his cooking is best.

Preetu can be happy only with Dad more than anyone. Obviously even for me being with Papa is bliss but her condition is different. She forgets all her pain and laughs happily. I observed that whenever she became happy all starts adoring her without her notice. But Preetu is very intelligent and observe everyone feelings. Her smile is the happiness of this family. So for that, all can hide their pain and spread happiness to each other.

Nayan is being moody since last night. It's not that he didn't enjoy but some sadness is visible in his eyes which is hidden with the smile.

After having lunch Mom warned both siblings to have a bath and told me to wear normal dresses.

Mom declared that for two days everyone is going to have rest as much as they want for which Dad and this Chopra's siblings behaved like the school kids who got summer holidays.

Both went to bath and Dad went to sleep as he's really exhausted even Mom too but she's strong to handle with a single hand.

Finally, I came back to our room and got mesmerized by the view. Nayan is wiping his hair with the towel. He's looking handsome in the sky blue T-shirt and black night pant.

Oh God, how can he look dashing even in a simple nightwear? Maybe handsome can be the small word to describe my man. He saw me and I came out of my Nayan land. I smiled and went to change my dress.

He's not being in his usual self. He always has a naughty smirk playing on his lips which those magical eyes always roam around me with admiration. But from last night sadness, anger and guilt dripping on his face.

I changed into blank and white nightwear. He is checking his mobile by leaning on to the headboard. I sat to his left side while he left his phone and smiled at me. I sat in Indian style while he stretched his legs in the crisscross. I caught his left palm in between my palm.

"I don't want to hide but I can't," He said by lowering his eyes.

I squeezed his palm "I know you trust me and love me but that doesn't mean that we need to share everything beyond the limit,"  He gave a small smile.

"Moreover, now I don't want to know if you want to say..." I'm saying but he cut me off.

"Dad told me,"  He said without looking at me.

I again squeezed his palm "I don't want you to feel guilty," I said by caressing his knuckle.

"Please bring that naughty Nayan back," I said by cupping his left cheek with my right hand.

He inhaled deeply by closing his eyes. I want to divert him.

"Let's talk about our life. Tell me what's your biggest achievement?" I asked him with enthusiasm.

He opened his eyes and smiled widely. I got my breath back with his happy smile. He sat in Indian style by keeping his elbow on his knees without leaving my hand.

"You know Sana from childhood onwards Preetu and I dreamt to become the Samrat Chopra, our hero,"  He started happily with the never-ending smile by looking into my eyes.

I lost in his magical eyes and that smile is making me fly in the air. After many long hours, I'm seeing that happy smile.

"But promised ourselves that without Chopra's name we should start up our career. So after graduation Phani, do you remember him in our marriage?" He asked by showing his finger while I bobbed my head as yes.

"We started P&N Technologies and within 7 months we got the prestigious 'Global Software' project. All the big companies fought to get this project even Chopra's but being startup we got it. Dad's happiness has no limits. He hugged, kissed and behaved like a toddler when he found it. After successful completion of project Dad felt proud and said I'll archive heights by crossing him," He said with unshed tear by remembering those moments.

I can understand his every feeling. I smiled happily and touched his eyes to clear his vision. I wiped his tears while his eyes adoring me.

I lost in his magical eyes "What is your first impression on me?" He asked me.

I felt shy and lowered my head. But now I can't say him.

"If I ask the same?" I questioned him.

He chuckled "I'm not a shy baby like you," He said with a wink.

I felt shy and started biting my lower lip. He didn't say anything but I can feel his eyes on me. So, I raised my head to see him. He scratched his nape by looking at another side rather than me. I couldn't able to understand.

After composing himself "Your intelligence," said by caressing my knuckle.

"If I say I'm not intelligent the way you think," I said sincerely by looking into his eyes.

He chuckled "Look who's talking the topper, gold medalist of PSC college," He teased with sarcasm.

"True," I said by holding his hand tightly.

He was shocked and staring at me like I made a crazy weird hairstyle.

"Nayan I want to be sincere with you," I said and he pressed my palm and signaled me to say.

"People think that Sanaya is a topper, she doesn't have any problems in studies, a one time seeker, intelligent and stuff. But only I know how hard to make that.

"After Bunny, Papa felt that I'm equal to his 10 sons. He never asked me to do anything but I want to make my Papa proud. So I worked hard, there are many sleepless nights, many sacrifices and many more. Papa even said to stop working too much but I want to make my Papa proud.

"I still remember the day when college awarded me the gold medal. I wore that with Papa's hands. He is happy, proud, and satisfied," I said with tears by remembering all those moments.

Nayan pulled me to himself and hugged me by rocking with soothing words. After few minutes in his arms, I realized what I told so immediately left and started getting nervous.

"What happened baby?" He asked softly by caressing my right cheek.

"I'm not intelligent, will you stop loving me?" I asked without looking at him.

He laughed and pulled me to himself. He wiped my tears but they're falling again. So he cupping my left cheek with his right hand and made me look at him.

"I Love You because of your heart, strong and lovely nature, understanding mentality, freedom to fight for justice and many more," He said with love and caressing my cheeks.

I got hypnotized by his magical eyes "Not just only because of your intelligence, beauty, or something like that.

"I want a girl with heart and I don't have any problem if she's not intelligent nor beautiful," He pampered me like a toddler and his eyes depicting his words.

"But my Sona has the beautiful heart with the creative brain and as beautiful as her heart," He said with the beautiful smile and adoring me.

I felt happy and hugged him tightly as I'm scared to lose him. I want him for lifelong. I don't know how long we stay in that heart-melting hug. His warm hands are caressing me with love while his voice is giving me strength with mesmerizing words.

He suddenly pulled me with the mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

"Tell me about your boyfriend?" He asked naughtily.

I got shocked with his sudden stupid question.

"Don't worry I'm a possessive brother, I agree but will never be a possessive husband. Now common tell me," He said lovingly.

I felt happy for his thinking but seriously I got angry that how can he think of me like that.

Is he your childhood friend to know everything about you? My heart scolded me.

"I don't have anyone and moreover I don't like love marriage,"He gasped for my words.

"That's why you distanced me before our alliance?"He questioned me.

I nodded my head as yes "And I accepted for the early marriage too," I said and he's gawking at me.

"Can I know why?" He asked.

"Papa's elder brother middle daughter run away from marriage because she loved someone. Our family faced much humiliation. When I started engineering Papa said me to tell him if I like someone but don't do any mistake. So on that day, I decided to marry the man of Papa wish," I said in one go.

He is seeing me without any emotion "If I proposed you before?" He didn't complete his sentence.

"I would have left the job," I said to which he raised his eyebrow.

I giggled for his reaction. He stared at me without a single word.

"We're married stop thinking," I said.

"Ya, you're right!" He said by rubbing his palm.

"And how many you have?" I asked nervously.

"What do you think?" he asked with excitement.

"Obviously you would have many," I slipped my tongue.

He widened his eyes and hurt started spreading in his eyes "Do you think I'm a playboy?" He asked with hurt.

Oh God, what he's talking?

"No, no, Nayan. You're handsome, smart, intelligent,lovely and the best man every girl wish for so..." I said cupping his face.

His eyes soften and the mischievous grin appeared on his lips.

"So, my Sona thinks that I'm smart, handsome, intelligent, lovely and all," He said with a wink.

My breath got stuck with his words and actions. God, where did you pull me? I immediately left him and turn to another side due to shy.

He chuckled and hugged me from the side. His breath is touching my neck which I'm feeling tickling on my body.

"In school days I just liked a girl but immediately realized she's not the one for me," He said and I saw his eyes.

Our faces are few centimeters away from each other where his breath is touching my skin while his eyes are adoring him.

"After many years a lift Angel stole my heart," He said naughtily with a wink.

I blushed and hugged him "Are you jealous?" He asked by caressing my hair.

I whispered yes without leaving him. Really he's the most eligible man and I'm fit for nothing. If he leaves me how can I live my life without him?

He chuckled and pulled me out of his warm hug "No need to be jealous. Nayan Chopra is all yours," He said with a wink.

Butterflies are doing the somersault in my stomach with his words. I lost in his magical eyes. For God knows how long we stared each other I don't know. He caressing my right cheek with his left hand.

"I want to know about your brother?" He asked me by looking into my eyes.

The name itself made my eyes moist "Hey don't worry let's talk some other time," He said by wiping my tears.

I nodded my head as no "On that day Maa, Bunny and I went to the market and coming back. We crossed the road but Maa realized that she dropped her bag and started checking.

"Bunny showed that bag which is lying on the other side of the road so immediately rushed and picked the bag. Maa got shocked with his sudden stunt and shouted him to stay there while she is going to him.

"But he suddenly came to Maa and pushed her back. It just happened within a fraction of seconds that he saved Maa and..." I couldn't able to complete as I don't want to even spell those words.

Nayan immediately pulled me into his hug and started rocking me with soothing words. After few minutes I became normal.

I saw his face "I'm not strong Nayan. I can't be more strong..." I chocked in his arms while crying like a small kid.

He rocked me with soothing words "Will... you be... my... strength?" I stammered by crying and holding his hands tightly.

I'm scared to lose him. After losing my little brother, again after many years, I started loving my husband to that level. I don't want to lose him. I can't stay without Nayan. He wiped my tears and made me normal by blowing air on my face.

"I'll be always your strength Sona. You're the brave girl, this is just a weak moment. You want to rely on me and I'll happily bear your weakness. But I know my Sona is the strongest girl to face any situations and fight for justice. So now stop crying come," He said lovingly and pulled me on him.

We immediately laid on the bed. I came on top of me. But I didn't feel comfortable so fall to his left side. He didn't say anything but adjusted me to lay on his heart.

This is the most soothing thing ever happened in my life. We stayed for a long time like that. This is the first time we're close to each other. There nothing any discomfort, shy, teasing or anything but a blissful feeling.

He rolled me on the bed and raised his head by keeping his left hand under his head for the support. Oh God, how can he be so adorable in every angle?

"Sona what's your aim?" He asked me suddenly for which my breath got hitched.

Control Sana be confident, stop getting tense, my brain warned me.

"To make Maa, Papa and now you, Mom, Dad, Preetu proud of me" I said which is true.

"That we all will do but tell me about your aim," He asked excitedly.

"Nothing much," I said.

I'm sorry for lying Nayan, I felt bad.

He narrowed his eyes "Are you sure?" He asked me to which I nodded my head as yes.

But to say frankly no Nayan. I want to become fashion designer for homemakers. I can't voice out I'm sorry for hiding it.

He caressed my left cheek with his right hand which I felt assured, support in that touch with a promising smile.

What does that mean?

"And yours?" I asked.

He chuckled "Actually when I'm the kid I want to become the doctor..." He's saying but I cut him with a mesmerizing 'wow'.

"Listen completely Mrs. Sanaya Nayan," He said with a wink.

"SaNayan," I spelled without thinking.

"What did you say?" He asked immediately.

I bite my lower lip "SaNayan" I said without looking at him.

"Wow our names are perfectly mingled with each other," He said with excitement and started chanting 'SaNayan'.

I giggled for his childish behavior. Here we're having the serious discussion and he's dreaming about our names even though I diverted him.

"I loved these ship names SaYan, SaNayan, wow, simply wow," He's saying excitedly.

I tilted his cheek to look at me properly "So why you didn't become the doctor?" I asked by caressing his right cheek.

"Man, it's so hard. Cutting, stitching no no no there are many others which I can't even imagine. So Dad suggested me for business but he declared that both Preetu and I will be his heirs. I felt that's a idea good one because even I want to become like Dad. So here I'm," He said with many expressions dripping on his face.

I giggled and he pouted "You're laughing at my inability?" questioned me sadly.

"Oh God, Nayan I can never think like that. I'm laughing at your expressions," I said by looking at his eyes.

"So I'm looking like the joker?" He pouted.

"No you're the most handsome man which I ever have seen," I said and closed my eyes.

"Oh really," I heard his naughty voice.

He started tickling me. I started begging him to stop by laughing loudly.

"Na... yan... Pleaseee... aha... I... can...t..." He finally stopped and looking at me with heavy breath.

I'm panting like a manic and finally held my breath.

"I Love You, Sona," He said lovingly by caressing my cheek.

Again I lost in his magical eyes "Love You, Nayan," I said.

He falls on the bed to my right side and pulled me near to his heart.

His heart is racing fast and mine is nothing any less.

After 1 week...

('''''××FLASHBACK CONTINUES××''''')

If you like it please vote and comment for your cute Melody.

Love💕

April Melody 🎶

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro