-•-•13•-•-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

˚ºOne Week Laterº˚

Marinette and Adrien walked down the cold street at night. They just wanted to walk around. They weren't wearing many layers. Marinette growled when she say that familiar blonde hair in a pony tail. They walked into an alley for a little break. Chloe stopped by it. "No Daddy! I don't care if you're in a meeting! Pick me up now!"

"Spoiled brat. I'd like to put her in her place." Marinette glared at her old best friend and gritted her teeth.

"Why don't you." He laughed and she smirked. He gave her her mask and put it on. She pulled out her pocket knife and walked over to her.

"Daddy! Don't you hang up-" Chloe screeched. "Stupid Daddy!" She crossed her arms and Ladybug held her knife to her throat. She gasped as Chat grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

"Unless you want to die you'll stay quiet," she nicked her cheek and Chloe dropped her phone as Chat knocked her out. He picked her up and they ran to the hideout. They tied her down and put a gag in her mouth. She woke up hours later. She tried to scream when she saw the two masked villains. Ladybug laughed. "Now, now, now Chloe, you gotta stay quiet." She laughed and flicked her forehead. Chat walked up behind her and kissed her neck. She laughed.

"What're you going to do with her M'Lady?" He asked as he kissed her neck.

"Cut her up slowly, drain her of her blood," she smirked and Chloe whimpered. Ladybug bent down to her. "Do you remember who I am Chloe? Do you!" Ladybug shouted and Chloe whimpered and shook her head. She slit her cheek and Chloe screamed into the cloth. "Pathetic," she spit on her cut and walked over to Chat. He smirked and kissed her, pulling her forehead by her belt loops. She kissed him back and bit her lip when he kissed her neck. she smirked at him then turned to Chloe. "You better stay quiet." She growled and grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs.

A few minutes later all she heard was moaning and groaning and them screaming each other's nicknames. She cried hard and an hour later they walked back down. Ladybug grabbed her by the hair and she whimpered. She took the gag out of her mouth. "Help! Someone help!" She screamed. Ladybug laughed.

"Who would wan to help you? You're 'best friend'?" She laughed and chat laughed with her. "You're the reason everyone in that classroom even got hurt."

"M-Marinette? S-She's insane! No ones even seen her in years!" Chloe shouted. "Now let me-" she put the gag in her mouth then punched her in the head, hard. Knocking her out and she punched her on the head where it would give her permanent amnesia. She cut her up, a lot, nearly killing her. Chat had to stop her. They dumped her off where they found her and he grabbed her head and kissed her.

"God Princess. If you weren't so hot killing people I would kill you." He lied her down on the bed and kissed her. She kissed him back and they stripped of their clothes. He put on a condom and she got on her back. He went into her and she moaned loudly. He kissed her and she kissed him back. She held onto his shoulders as he pounded into her. He came into the condom and she came onto his legs and hers. He took off the condom and kissed her. She kissed him back just as roughly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro