-•-•27•-•-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

˚ºTwo Days Laterº˚

Adrien smirked and laughed as his cell door opened. He looked out the door at Tikki as she glared at him. "Have you brought her?" He tilted his head to the side, his hair falling over his shoulder.

"Now why in gods name would I leave you two alone with each other?" Tikki barked at him.

"Well, simply stating it so we can be together. We haven't been in over four months. If you could be a dear and let me see her, I won't get in your way of putting me on death row." He smiled and she growled at him.

She laughed slightly. "Oh Adrien. You already are. Your trial is next week and if you plead guilty, which you will, you'll die."

"So much of a reason why I should see her," he smirked as she groaned and left. The door closed and opened again moments later. His birthday was last week. He was eighteen now and he knew Marinette would be soon. They would qualify for death row, but for one thing. He looked out it and smiled as Marinette was pushed it. She growled then her face softened as she hugged him. He hugged her back and kissed her gently. She kissed him back and they fell back against his bed. "I missed you so much Princess."

"I missed you too Kitty," she kissed him as hard as he was kissing her. He kissed down her neck and she moaned lightly and bit her lip. She blushed as she felt her bottoms being taken off and gasped and moaned as she felt something slip in. She looked up at Adrien. "Wh-What're you doing?"

"It's the only way both of us can escape death row. We have to have a child," she bit her lip and nodded. She moaned louder and he kissed her. "Please keep quiet." He kissed her again and went faster and faster until she felt something shoot inside her. A shiver went down her spine as he pulled out and slid her clothes back on. She continued to kiss him as he dressed her.

He pulled away and got lost in her blue eyes when they were close. "So..."

"So in nine months we'll see what happens," he gently kissed her forehead. "I already have names." He laughed and shyly smiled at her. Guards came in and took her back to her cell. She bit her lip as she went to sleep, only to think about being a mother.

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

Marinette woke up by the toilet and threw up in it again. Wiped her upper lip off and Tikki opened up her cell door and glared down at her, Plagg behind her. "What's wrong with you." She stated and Marinette threw up again.

She was going to answer but just threw up. Plagg sighed and pulled Tikki away and sat on the floor. Marinette glared at him and threw up again. "What's wrong Marinette?" His voice was softer then Tikkis.

"I-I-I don't know. W-W-When Adrien a-asked to s-s-s-see me he did s-something to m-me." She threw up again and trembled under herself.

Plaggs eyes widened and he called a guard over. He whispered something to him and he walked off then came back with what he asked for. "The directions are on the box. I'll have them turn on the lights," he walked out. Marinette didn't know there were lights in her room. They flashed on brightly and she blinked away her blurriness. She looked down at the box and bit her lip but took the pregnancy test. Afterwards the test beeped when it was done. She dropped the stick and cried.  Plagg walked into the room and picked it up and sighed, throwing it away and looking at her. "Congratulation." He walked out of the room and told Tikki. She ran to Adriens cell.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro