-•-•3•-•-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Marinette! What did you do!" Her teacher yelled at her. Marinette looked at the small child, her arm facing the wrong way and looked at her own bloody hands.

...•...•...•...•...•...

She woke up in a cold sweat and Adrien looked at her. "What's wrong?" He sat up with her.

"I-I-I-I-I-" she couldn't find her words. Adrien sighed.

"You had the dream again, didn't you?" She nodded and he sighed. "You'll be okay."

"I-I did that to her." She held her hands to her hair and pulled at it. Adrien held her and she glared at him.

"You'll be okay. It's your past. This is now." He rubbed her arms and lied her back down. He gently held her and they fell back asleep. They woke up the next morning with the alarm clock blaring. She groaned and turned it off and then dug her head into Adriens chest. He laughed and played with her hair.

"Can I murder someone today?"

"Let's take a relax day, or week. It's why I chose this place." He chuckled and she nodded and fell back asleep on him. He smiled and kissed the top of her head and got out of bed, trying to keep her asleep. He took a shower and walked back into the room and found her panting on the bed, her hand to her chest. He ran to her and sat next to her, rubbing her back.

"H-H-H-H-H-Her- They're-"

"Mari," she looked at him. "You'll be okay. I promise. You'll be okay. You aren't that bad anymore." She only told him that he went berserk in class once...only her teacher was able to speak, well, barely.

He hugged her and she cried into his chest, balling her hands into fists. He held her close and kissed the top her head. "C-Can we leave? I-I-I-I don't like this place." She stuttered and he sighed and nodded. Besides, he only paid for one night so they could leave today or tonight. They got their things and left the hotel. She lied down in the back of the car, asleep, as Adrien drove to their normal hideout. It was an abandoned small house that they made their own. It had four floor but the floors we're relatively small.

He carried her inside and lied her down on his bed on the second floor while hers was on the fourth. He walked into the kitchen and made some food to eat and heard something in his room. He walked upstairs and saw her freaking out again. He ran to her side and rubbed her back. "What was it this time?"

"L-L-L-L-Leg, a-a-a-arm, b-b-b-b-blood," she managed to stutter. He pursed his lips and held her tight. She's never had this many nightmares in a row. "They just keep coming. What's wrong with me?" She cried into his back and balled fists on his back, bunching up his shirt.

"I-It's probably the anniversary you did it. Just don't sleep anymore today." She nodded and he rubbed her back and let her cry it out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro