-•-•30•-•-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

˚ºTwo Months Laterº˚

Her cell door opened and she bunched up her shirt on her swollen body. Plagg stepped into her cell and the door closed. If she had a knife she would've slit his throat by now. "Marinette-"

"No." She barked.

"It's been two months." He crossed his arms.

"I'm not seeing him ever again! He's a dick and a cruel man! I don't know what I ever saw in him!" Tears started to stream down her face.

"Perfection," she looked up at him. "You saw perfection in him. The perfect man. The most perfect person in the world." She bit her lip. She knew he was right and Adriens plan was already starting. She would hate him, come back to him when the time was right and they would break out. He's already done in three times and came back. No one noticed. He just needed to get her.

"I don't want to see him. He's cruel and mean and," she looked down at the bump that held the baby she didn't want. "And perfect."

"There ya go," Plagg smiled and helped her stand. He had an open mind and didn't want them to hate each other. He had a soft spot for young teenage romance. Hell, he had a soft spot in his heart for them. He wanted them free but they were criminals. He walked her down to the table where Adrien was sitting, waiting with his head down for her. He's waited there for ten minutes every visit. He looked up and smiled at Marinette and got up. Adrien ran to her and gently picked her up and swung her around. He kissed her cheek and put her down. "Since you're seeing each other for the first time in months, you're getting two hours together." Adrien nodded and gently kissed Marinette as Plagg walked away.

Adrien lead Marinette to his cell and sat her down on the bed as the cell door shut. "Kitty, what're you doing?" He leaned down to the bottom of his bed and lifted up the side of his blanket. Marinette looked under it and her eyes widened and looked at Adrien.

"We're getting out of here and as soon as we are we're getting a new car, a new wardrobe and that thing," he pointed to her tummy. "Aborted." Marinette nodded and crawled out after Adrien. He laughed as he helped her out. Sirens blared outside and he picked her up and sprinted away to the junkyard next door. He got them into a car and put on another cars licenses plates then drove off to a shop. He got Marinette a lot more clothes then him. Adrien drove to the clinic and walked Marinette inside.

"Yes?" The receptionist asked. Adrien scratched the back of his neck and Marinette looked down. "I see. Yes or no. Abortion?"

"Yes." They answered.

"I'll call our Doctor. No papers needing to be signed. Please sit." Marinette sat down and Adrien sat down next to her. A few minutes later Marinette left with the doctor and they walked out half an hour later with her having a flat stomach.

They got in the car and Adrien drove to their usual hideout. He parked the car and planted his lips on Marinettes. "We're free." He kissed her again.

"We are," she laughed and kissed him. Adrien kissed down her neck and lifted her shirt up and started to undo her jeans."Wait, wait," he stopped kissing her. "We need protection," she thought for a second. "And hair dye."

"Why hair dye?" Adrien laughed as he started the car and drove to a store.

"To hide us. They'll most likely put our faces up everywhere so we need to start killing again soon. I missed it!" Marinette smiled and Adrien smiled back with the same devilish grin.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro