-•-•37•-•-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

˚ºThree Months Laterº˚

Emma growled as she was pushed down to the ground of the cafeteria floor. She wiped her bloody nose with her wrist as she slowly stated to stand, only to be pushed to the wall with a loud grunt at the impact. "I guess she's not like her parents!" The redhead nodded and laughed with the brunette. "Looks like little Emma can't defend herself." Dustin walked into the lunchroom as Emma was pushed around the large circle then to the ground, only to be kicked by the two girls. "Just go kill yourself like they did!" The brunette laughed as Dustin pushed his way to the middle, only to see Emma on the ground, blood dripping from her face.

Emma bit her lip then boiled out a maniacally laugh as she stood up, wiping her bleeding nose with the sleeve of her shirt and tilted her head back, the jolted it forward to the two. "Why don't I just kill you two?" Emma laughed as she rolled up the sleeves of her hoodie and grabbed a plastic knife from a table.

"Like you'll actually do anything with that!" She laughed. "You're nothing! You can't even defend yourself!" She laughed.

"Oh honey," Emma laughed. "I'm on offense."

˚ºTwo Hours Laterº˚

Emma crossed her arms across her chest as Plagg and Tikki spoke with her principal. Emma looked over at Dustin who was walking down the hall. She sat up in her seat. "Why're you here?" She asked as he plopped down next to her.

"I kinda punched Ashlyn and Kara in their bitch faces." He laughed and she blushed.

"Why?" She had attacked them earlier. She was going to break Ashlyn's arm, the redhead, and had mangled Karas face, the brunette.

"No one hurts my best friend." He nudged her shoulders and she giggled.

"So I'm your best friend now?" She giggled.

"Well, we have been talking and hanging out for three months. I would think so," Dustin laughed. The door swung open and Plagg ran out into the hall, yelling into the office. "Wanna run before you die?" Emma nodded and they quickly ran down the hall and out of the school and down the street. Emma giggled as Dustin held her hand tight as they ran. They ran into a convince store and bought food and soda. They walked out, Dustin still holding her hand. "Oh, sorry." He started to let go but she kept the small grip.

"It's fine," she blushed. "I like it." Dustin laughed and shook his head, taking a gulp of his soda then throwing the empty can away.

"Okay Ems. God," he laughed as she let go of his hand. "Girls are so weird." Emma rolled her eyes and nudged his shoulder, him doing it back.

"Hey, I have some videos of my parents we could watch at my house. Wanna go watch them?" He laughed and nodded as they were already walking to her house.

"Sure, why not." He laughed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro