5 . Truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much for your warm wishes guy's, I'm truly blessed for having such a cute readers 😢..

Small B-Day gift from my side, hope you guy's will like it 💞.

I wrote this in a hurry coz I promised to update today  right ,please ignore mistakes..

Avni's Pov

"WHAT THE HELL ? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS IS NOT TRUE. " I screamed as soon as I heard parth word's. How can he say like that? Neil was perfectly fine when he met me.
Did accident happened after he left me ? Did he really a jerk before?

"Hey, calm down. Why are you screaming? " Party says amused.

"I want to know truth about Neil. Tell me parth, whatever you're saying is not true. Please.. " I said, tears brimmed down my eyes. My heart will break if he doesn't remember me and that blissful night. I don't care if he is a jerk or not but at least he should have memory of that night right?.

Parth sighed.

"Avni..I'm sure you met Neil before his accident that's why he doesn't remember you. Hell, not only you ,he doesn't remember anyone of his friends not even his parents."

My heart sank down. It felt like I would collapse with severe pain In my heart. I felt tears pricking down continuously.

"What happened to him.. Please tell me. What happened to him? Why doesn't he remember anything? Why... Oh God. " I cried bitterly in front of parth and whole cafeteria but I care less.

I couldn't control myself now. Neil is father of my child and he even doesn't remember me.

Parth had shocked expression watching my break down. I knew what he must be thinking.

I composed myself and wiped my tears.

"Parth, When I met him Neil was okay, he even said he was on his vacation with his bebe and family. " I said calmly.

Parth narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know bebe? " he muttered.

"No.. I don't know. Neil told me about being her grand mother that's it. " I whispered.

"Where are you from? " parth asked instantly. " It's 's because According to me before his accident, I don't know you. Neil used to introduce his friends with me but you?... " parth questioned suspicious.

I bit my lips nervously. I can't reveal about my relation with him. I can't trust a stranger. Should I?

"What are you thinking? " his question snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing.. Please tell me about his accident. " I pleaded practically begging with my eyes.

"I'll tell you ,but on one condition. You will tell me about your relationship with Neil coz I don't think Neil will discuss about his bebe & family until someone special to him " he says sternly.

My heart fluttered with joy hearing him because Neil not only shared about bebe but also he has given me her gift.

"Okay, I'll tell you" I sighed defeated.

" We will go to my cabin and there we will talk. " Parth smirked and I nodded in yes.

"So... How was Neil. I mean he was a jerk before too? " I asked as I played with my fingers. I really don't know why I asked that question maybe I wanted to know about Neil's character.

"I thought you know Neil well. " he said amused.

"Will you stop assuming everything. I don't know anything about him. I don't know his character, his full name, his likes, dislikes nothing. " I screamed, tears rolled down remembering Anaya who's struggling exact like me. Unable to find the identity of her dad.

"Hey, don't cry! " he whispered slowly.

I wiped my tears.

"I don't know who are you! But I'm sharing this with you means I liked your honesty avni . Don't expect more than that. And yeah you're going to tell me everything after this okay? " he said.

"Okay, " I nodded.

"Neil was never a jerk." he started.

My heart pounced massively hearing his first sentence.

"Instead, He was kindhearted with beautiful soul. He never did anything wrong to people ,he always helped them by solving their problems financially or any other way. Neil never had any bad intentions about women nor he had any girl friend's though many girls used to stick on him in office. He respects women for him every girl is like a mother to him. Thinking bad about them used to make him sick, so even he had given much employment to females" he said.

I looked at him wide eyed.

"Everything was going good until Neil went to Delhi for a vacation." he said sadly.

My breath knocked in my throat. My chest pounded hard and fast. I knew something has happened after he met me in Delhi.

Means ..

"Then? " my voice cracked.

"Then, Neil told us he was going on a date and left with his car. We were so happy that finally he was into relation. Even I was there in Delhi at that time. But our happiness was short lived, after an hour we got a news.... " party stopped abruptly, I could feel his eyes getting watery.

Oh my God ! " Date! , it's was with me. He was happy about that."

Oh my God! I clutched the chair tight in my fists.

"News... That Neil met with an accident. Severe one. We immediately rushed to the hospital where he was admitted but soon we were told that Neil lost his memory. We were devastated to the core".

"Later the day, When Neil opened his eyes. he even didn't recognize his parents. Nothing..he looked like a lost child who lost everything in his life. " A tear passed through his cheek.

"From that day every thing started. We brought Neil back to Mumbai .To make Neil remember his past we used picture's, video's but invain Neil never used to remember, it took a while to make him understand prakash uncle & sweta authy were his parents. Soon Neil started to take stress about all this things. He used to cry every day and night not able to remember his past. In some point of time he even went into a depressing state. We were scared and afraid to see Neil like that. He acted manic, like a crazy animal. His tears, pain, agony everything made us shattered. Even we made him go therapy but of no use. But after two years of incident Neil accepted his fate and he started to distract himself with girls and alcohol ,soon it became a addiction to him and turned out to be a jerk ,fuxk boy . The one who used to respect others now he even doesn't give respect to his parents. now it's been seven years since to that incident and he still doesn't remind of any thing. Maybe, it was his fate, did destiny. "

I starred parth like a rock.

"Neil was never a jerk, he became like this due to the situations. I understand now he's a play boy but deep inside he is soft hearted avni. I really don't know what equation you have with him before, but I believe after listening this you will change your opinion ......."

I couldn't hear more, his words were piercing like a needles into my heart tearing it into zillion shreds of meat.

I abruptly stood up from chair, not listening to anything except the sounds of truth that started to echo around my brain.

He was never a jerk .

He was kindhearted .

He never had a girlfriend .

He said he was going on a date...

I stumbled a bit realising I was the reason behind Neil's accident. He wanted to come to me but inbetween he met with an accident.

He was never a jerk, whatever he told me that day was true. He truly wanted me, my heart.

"Avni... " I heard small whisper.

I looked at parth who's face was stern.

"I told ya, now tell me about your relationship with Neil ! " he smirked.

What kind of human is he? After blasting such a huge bomb ,he wants me to speak?

I tried to speak but nothing came out. Parth word's are only revolving around me like earth revolves around sun. my body started shivering with fear ,pain, panic and agony.

Without any second late I rushed out of his cabin crying. Connecting every dots, realising everything.

Ho God, how foolish I was.

I cursed him for the thing he never did, instead I was the one behind his misery.

If that day ,agar hum Mile nhi hote ye sab nhi hota, Neil ka accident nhi hota.

Sab mere vaja se, just because of me. He is living his life like a corpse, unable to remember his past.

"ahhhh " I slapped my face continuously. But the physical pain that's causing is not even a thing that Neil would have been bearing from past seven years.

I thought he left me.

I thought he is a jerk.

I thought he betrayed me.

But in reality I was the one who ....who did everything.

I was at fault..

Yes ,I'm a sin.

I destroy lives.

At first I devastated my parents and now I've shattered Neil and Anaya.

After crying for hours in park, I headed to Alis apartment with bloodshot eyes. My Face lost it's shape with innumerable cries.

But the thought of Anaya seeing me in a state made me aware of my condition.

I quickly rubbed my face with my duppata and walked towards the apartment door.

"I should act good in front of Anaya or else she will find out something is bothering me "

Thinking this I rang the bell, As soon as I clicked the door bell, immediately crying anaya hugged me tight.

"Momma , where were you? Imissed you so much. I was scared " she sobbed in my arms.

"Shh! Bacha. I'm fine. Deko mommy busy thi! " I whispered softly into her ears.

"I was scared momma..... Why did you left me. " she sniffled in my arms.

"Anaya.. " I whispered slowly. She hugged me more tight.

"At least you should've dropped a message. We were scared. It's too late " Ali said sternly.

I looked at Ali and sighed.

"Anaya , did you had your lunch? " I asked.

She withdrew the hug.

"Tell me? " I wiped her tears.

"No, I was waiting for you ma.. " she hicupped and again started crying.

"Bacha.. Shh nhi rote! " I again wiped her tears.

How could I tell her, her mom is only responsible for the misery of her dad!.

"Let's go. We will have something. I'm hungry baby! " I chirped.

She laughed " ya me too! "

Later I made Anaya to eat something. She was so worried for me that she ate after she made me eat .

Such a beautiful blessing from God.

"I love you Anaya. Don't worry and sleep now okay? " I kissed her cheek and made her sleep on bed.

"I love you too maa! Please don't leave me alone please.. " she smiled and closed her eyes with exhaustion.

After sometime she slept. I sighed and walked out of her room only to witness Ali who's glaring me.

"Do you even realize what you have done today? You told us interview's would be over by afternoon But... You're not yet home. I called you many times but no answer. Do you know how scared Anaya was? How scared I was? Anaya literally cried for hours for you . " Ali screamed.

I stood silent.

"Answer me avni! " he again shouted.

"I met Neil! " I whispered looking down.

There's absolute silence.

"Whhattt.. Neil? " he asked amused.

I looked at him with teary eyes and nodded.

"That bas*d! How.. " Ali started to cuss him but before that I closed his mouth with my palm.

"No Ali. Please! " I sobbed infront of him.

"Avni what happened? " he asked panicked as I removed my hands.

I wiped my tears and told him everything that happened from morning.

Ali was shocked like me. He hugged me tight wrapping his arms around me.

"Ali, what I have done! This all happened just because of me." I sobbed In his arms.

"No avni, It's not your fault. It's ".THE GAME OF DESTINY " he whispered.

Later we both sat on couch. I held my head in my hands thinking about the incidents.

"So what you gonna do now? " Ali asked calmly. " Will you tell to his cousin about Anaya ?  He may help us " he adds.

I looked at him.

"No, telling him would ruin everything. " I replied.

"Then? "

I sighed audibly.

"I will join Neil's company and gonna make him remember me and past . "

I know this is boring Sry..

Honestly I wanted to update all my books but unfortunately from past few days I'm suffering from eye infection ,however I wanted to update.

Sick on B-Day  ,but I care less lol coz for me B-Days have become quite normal. Stress, pressures, works ke duniya mae B-Day kab aya pata hi nhi hota. 😂🤷‍♀

I'm gonna announce something important soon.

Once again thank you for wishes, love you 😍

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro