Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"The driver was a drug dealer? This is crazy!" Z shrieked hysterically as she broke her handcuff with the bark of a tree.

"Now what are we going to do?" Renée said as a groan left her lips.

"You always cause trouble for people, when will you stop? You ruin everything" Ciara said.

The buzzing noise of bees filled the air of the dark forest as stars hung overheard like pinpricks of light.Renée held her head in her palms to stop them from shaking while she sat down on one of the rocks and hoped to avoid the oncoming headache. Sweat lined her neck and distress lined her forehead. She yearned to bury her worries but the huge trees threatened to inhume her. She was falling into darkness, her mind playing twisted games with her. She was stuck, passing into shadows and this time she had taken Zephyr down with her too.

Before the flame of a voice spoke.

"But thanks Renée, you saved me there. I'm already late, I don't even know what my parents could have done to me if they got a call that I had been arrested" Zephyr said as she sat on one the fallen tree branches.

Renée looked up at her words. She was thanking her, she was saying she had saved her. How could a person who needed saving save another?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro