Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Whilst they were in the car, squeezed to fit about seven people, they were indulging in a game where they had to write down their wishes and enclose them in plastic eggs. Then, everybody would pick an egg one by one and guess the person who had written it down. Apparently, it was a family tradition and since they were going to party, they had to play it in the car as the venue was about half an hour away. It was a hassle with the loud music and frequent brakes of the car, but it worked.

All the wishes were written down, the first egg said that the person wanted chocolate, it was a pretty lame one, so nobody could guess it. It was written by Renée, strategically.

The second one said,

I want to be freed from a future I don't want.

As they stopped at a red light, an awkward silence fell over the group, Louis, the guy who had picked the egg, hesitantly said that it was Zephyrine, as it seemed like a pretty serious topic.

"Gosh! I'm sorry, I didn't want this to become awkward, I thought we were just writing down our wishes" she said, changing the topic and restoring the mood to normal. But questions bugged at the back of Renée's mind.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro