Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Renée had danced for a while, but her legs were too tired with the heels she was wearing, as it had been a long time since she had worn heels. She sat down at one of the leather couches, observing the scene before as the music blasted on the speakers, when a brown-haired short guy approached her.

"Hey, I need your help, can you a click a few pictures for a while, they don't have to perfect, I promise I'll be back in five" he said, handing Renée a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and left before she could reply.

She stared at the device in her hand with awe, it was the best camera one could own. Mixed feelings surged through her, a breeze of long forgotten passions blew through her heart, melting the ice that had captured it for the keep. It was a camera, even holding it felt like she had a sword, it made her feel powerful. This was her dream, her one love. Tears filled her eyes as she got up and adjusted the lens, proceeding to seize the moments of joy on the faces of the young teens. Maybe, their smiles wouldn't live forever, but they will in these pictures, reminding them of the possibilities. She changed the angles and continued snapping, while the neon lights served as a wonderful backdrop.

She felt...happy, after a long time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro