Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Reneé fiddled with her dress nervously as she tried to stay calm and stop her tear ducts from hyperventilating. She looked around, witnessing the sly smirks and laughs erupting from their mouths until she caught a certain girl's eye, it was Chloé. Reneé kept looking at her, waiting for her to do or something while Chloé stared back, her face emotionless. Until a girl beside Chloé nudged her, whispering something into her ear, causing them both to grin while pointing at Reneé.

Reneé turned her face away, what had changed that Chloé would something? She didn't do anything all those times in high school, why would she now?

The tears had stormed through her eyes, running down her cheeks while Reneé cowered in utter embarassment and shame. She hated her weak self, why couldn't she control her tears? Just a few minutes and it would've been over, but she dug a hole for herself.

"Aww, poor little Reneé is crying. Honestly, I really missed you Reneé. You remind me of how some people could be so utterly useless, stupid and weak. It's a real art that you manage to be who you are. It makes me appreciate myself, and be proud of who I am" Zoé smirked.

"To all the losers" she announced as she dumped the glass of cocktail in her hand onto Reneé's hair. One by one, the whole group did it, soaking her wet, including Chloé. But she couldn't bear to look up, she only recognized her manicured fingers. A flurry of various liquids followed, the whole crowd had dumped the contents in their glasses on her. Almost everybody were recording her video or snapping her picture, and she knew it would go viral before midnight. Reneé clenched her eyes shut, her hands curled into fists, she wanted time to stop right there, she wanted to fall down from the seat and never wake up. She wanted to hide in a hole and never come out. She wanted to disappear. She couldn't think of doing anything after this, because this felt like the end.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro