Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You know what, this is the reason why people don't befriend you! You always have to interfere in things, meddle in things you don't know about, it annoys the shit out of people!" Chloé said, she had crossed the line of Renées patience.

"Annoy the people, or you, Chloé?" Renée asked through gritted teeth.

"What did you say?" Chloé asked, her eye narrowing in disbelief, that Renée was actually daring to open her mouth after her fault.

"Just tell me that I annoy you,  that I no longer fit in with your bold-and-the-beautiful squad" Renee said, snarling, her eyes on fire.

"Seriously Renée? I've been there for you when nobody else was, I used to sit with you when you used to sulk alone in the cafeteria in middle school"

"Wow!" Renée exclaimed exasperated. "Sweet Chloé sitting with lonely Renée when nobody was there with her, definitely president material, ain't it?"

"You think it was for the elections? I can't believe you could think like that about me!"

"Why else was it in your list of random acts of kindness list for elections then, Chloé? Besides, you only befriended me because I was the new-Paris-return-girl!"

"You've been keeping a grudge behind my back all these years? After all I've done?" Chloé asked in a low voice filled with anger.

"You think giving me a place to sit on the cafeteria table makes you a great friend? Friends are there for you to listen, to care and understand you in your weakest moments! You don't know how much I've been through in the past few months, and all you come to me for is asking for notes and when somebody breaks your heart. I comforted you all through those times even though I was breaking inside. I'm done with your selfish, needy self" she said in one breathe.

"Get off your high horse, I don't need you, don't you dare tell me that I need you, you hear me? Friendship isn't an exchange offer where you listen for listening! The world does not revolve around you Renée fatty Martin" she said as she proceeded towards Renée, folding her arms while her eyes refused to blink in an intimidating manner,

"va te faire foutre!" she cursed in french as she left the ladies room slamming the door.

Renée waited for a while, trying to take deep breathes but without permission the salty tears came surging down. One mistake and Chloé turned a blind eye to all the times she had put in her attendance while she was bunking the school.

"You don't deserve to have friends" Ciara's husky voice echoed in the quiet bathroom.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro