4. ❤Instagram Love❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N:- I request you all to read this chapter only if you are free because it has 3386 words... This chapter is totally my imagination and real life members are nothing to do with this... Please do read till end, don't skip anything... It took a lot of time for me to write this chapter and I couldn't edit it, so please ignore my grammatical mistakes... I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. 

In a House

A girl called her friend.

Phone conversation

Girl: Hello heli.

Heli: Ha sona.. kya hua aaj subha subha call kiya tumne?

Sona: Yaar ye pearly mujhe propose kab karega?

Heli laughs

Heli: Like seriously sona... You called this morning just to ask this question?

Surbhi pouts

Surbhi: Tho kya karu mai? Meri lover ko meri feelings ke baare mai patha nahi...

Heli: Tho batade na...

Surbhi: No rey.. Agar reject kar diya tho?

Heli thinks for sometime

Heli: Tu na ek kaam kar.. 

Surbhi: Kya?

Heli: You propose him on Instagram..

Surbhi: what?

Heli: Yes rey... Post mai pearl photo dalkar caption rakho "I love you... Will you marry me?" bolke... He will accept your proposal...

Surbhi: Aise kaise?

Heli: Arey you know na... Tumlogo ki Fandom Kitni badi hai yaar... If you post like that, your fans will start doing it viral and obviously ask pearl to say yes... waise bhi I can sense even pearl loves you.. Bichara kitne hints diya wo tumhe...

Surbhi: Ye proposal ki chod... I got a super duper idea... I will implement that...

Heli: Kaisi idea?

Surbhi: I will tell after it works...

Heli hits her forehead

Heli: Tu nahi sudhregi...

Surbhi laughs

Surbhi: Haha.. chal ab tu sojawo bachi.. 

Heli: Oh teri... poori neendh karab karke rakha hai... shaitaan kahi ki...

Surbhi: Ok baba ok... bye... Mujhe ab kisi aur ko uthana hai...

Heli: Ha ha patha hai kisko uthana hai... Jakar uthale aur enjoy😉

Surbhi blushes

Phone conversation ends

Surbhi dials a number(I think you know who is it😁)

Phone conversation

Pearl: Good morning sona...

Surbhi: Not bad Mr.Puri you guessed it right...

Pearl: Ofcourse sona. Tum hee tho utathi ho mujhe daily...

Surbhi blushes

Surbhi: Achaa ab uth tho lo...

Pearl: Ha baba uthgaya...

Surbhi: Good... You freshen up... I will be there in 15 mins...

Pearl: Ok...

Phone conversation ends

Surbhi applies kajal and starts heading towards Pearl's house.

In Pearl's house

Surbhi rings doorbell and pearl opens door.. she enters in after closing door...
They both heads to kitchen and pearl sits on slab whereas surbhi starts cooking...

Surbhi: Kitne baar kaha maine ki khana banaana seekh jawo lekin nahi sir ko tho seekhna hee nahi...

Pearl: Offo sona... Tum ho na... Mujhe nahi seekhna... Meri bestie mereliye sab kuch karegi...

Surbhi smiles a bit...

They both does breakfast with chitchat...

Surbhi: Ok bye ab mai chalti hoon...

Pearl: Thodi Dher rukjaawo na please...

Surbhi: But...

Pearl gets a call and surbhi sees "karishma" name flashing on it...

Surbhi: You carry on with your call... I will leave...

Before pearl could react, surbhi goes from there and he picks up the call

Phone conversation

Pearl: Hello!

Kt: Hi pearl! Good morning.

Pearl: Morning...

Kt: Why are you sounding dull?

Pearl: Kya bolu? Sona chaligayi...

Kt: What? Kyu?

Pearl: Patha nahi...

Kt: Maine Kitni baar tujhe kaha ki sona ko propose karo lekin tum nahi kar rahe ho...

Pearl: How should I? She thinks me as her bestie... Agar reject kardiya tho?

Kt: Mai tumhe 1000 baar kehchuki hoon ki I can see love for you in her eyes... Wo jaise tujhe dekhti hai aur kaise tujhse baath karti hai, uss se Saaf saaf patha chalraha hai ki she loves you... Agar tumhe utni doubt horahi hai tho go and see fanpages of you both on insta who ships you...

Pearl: Ok I will check... Thank you so much...

Kt: Chal hath... I am your friend and also of sona... I want you both to be happy... Byee...

Pearl smiles and cuts call after saying bye...

Pearl gets an idea

Pearl's POV

Idea tho aa gaya... Par username kya rakhna hai? Ha "pearlie_loves_sona" achaa hoga... Ye rakh deta hoon... Chal pearl instagram open karke account create kar...

Chalo account create hogayi... Let me follow myself and my sona first...

Done... Thode fanpages ko bhi follow karleta hoon...

Wah! "albela_loves_sher" This username is so nice... I think this admin created page recently because he/she is following only me and sona moreover there are zero followers... Ek kaam karta hoon.. Isko bhi follow karlunga...
(Thank you so much mehar di for both usernames MeharSidhu33 @xx_love_for_pearlie)

Chalo done... Oh wait that account is following me back... Hey that account messaged me... Let me chat for sometime...

Chat

"Hey!" - acc

"Hi!" - P

"What's your name?" - acc

"Mihir" - P

"Nice" - acc

"Your name?" - P

"Zoya" - acc

"Cool... Are you pearbhian?" - P

"Ofcourse yes... I love pearbhi a lot... I hope they marry" - Z

"Yeah even I want the same" - P

"I think sona loves pearl a lot" - Z

"But I don't think she loves him... She said that she is a very very close friend of him" - P

"Come on yaar... How can she tell about her love publicly without confirming it?" - Z

"Yeah that's true but why can't she just express to him if she loves him" - P

"What if she thinks pearl may reject?" - Z

"Why will she think that when pearl himself giving her signs?" - P

"Signs?" - Z

"Yes...
1. He always looks at her with love in his eyes.
2. He holds her waist everytime expressing in a symbolic way that she is his.
3. The way he takes her hand in his whenever they will walk.
4. He always blushes when he hear her name.
There are many signs given by him like this... Did sona give any signs?" - P

"Oh hello! Even sona gave many signs...
1. She says him 'Rockstar' infront of everyone.
2. She was more excited for his song because she thinks it's her song.
3. Jo ladki kisi ki baath nahi sunti, wo sirf pearl ki sunti hai.
4. She was never close with any Male actor as much as she was with pearl.
Many more like this.. ok got to go bye"-Z

"Bye" - P

Chat ends

Pearl's POV

Maine ab tak notice nahi kiya... Whatever zoya said was right... sona always gave hints... Mai hee budhu tha jo nahi samja... Abhi sona ko propose karta hoon...

Narrator's POV

Pearl's phone pings with a message from sona stating "Wanna meet you"

He gets excited and replies "Will be there at your place in 10 minutes"

Pearl immediately rushes to surbhi's house after locking his flat.

He reaches surbhi's house and rings door bell... As soon as surbhi opens door, she looks at pearl and hug him tightly... Though pearl is shocked and confused, he hugs her and starts caressing her hair...

Pearl: What happened sona?

Surbhi: Pearl pick me up and let's go inside.

Pearl picks her in bridal style and takes her to couch after closing door.. He settles on couch with surbhi in his lap, still hugging him...

Pearl(sweetly): Kya hua sona?

Without replying him, surbhi starts sobbing and he gets panicked...

Pearl: Sona stop crying and kuch tho bolo yaar... I can't see tears in your eyes...

Surbhi kisses his forehead

Surbhi: I LOVE YOU PEARL

Pearl gets shocked

Pearl: What? Am I dreaming?

Pearl pinches himself and surbhi chuckles...

Pearl: Oh my god!

Surbhi: I can't keep this with me anymore... I love you pearly... It's ok if you don't love me but please don't break our friendship...

Pearl hits her head slightly

Pearl: Pagal kahi ki... I LOVE YOU TOO
I was dying to propose you...

Pearl kisses her cheeks,forehead and hugs her very tightly... They both back off after sometime 

Pearl: Waise itni achanak kya hogayi tumhe?

Surbhi puts her head on his chest

Surbhi: Wo kya hai na... Mujhe aaj laga you also love me...

Pearl: Even I thought same... Ok let me be frank... I realized you also love me because of our fan...

Surbhi: Kya?

Pearl tells about his chat with zoya in Instagram...

Surbhi's mouth forms a big 'O'

Pearl: kya hua? Why are you so shocked?

Surbhi: Oh gosh! Pearl I was zoya... I mean maine hee wo account create kiyi... I got that idea morning... I felt like expressing my feelings and I thought I am saying as zoya to mihir about my point of view... Jab Maine aapki point of view suni, I understood everything and messaged you to meet me...

Pearl: Even I felt the same sona... chalo koi nahi... By the way, when are we gonna make this relationship official?

Surbhi: Not yet pearl... First let our family know this... We will announce officially by posting our engagement pictures...

Pearl: Ok sher ki albela 😉

Surbhi blushes and pearl hugs her tightly...

After sometime both calls their respective parents and tell about their relationship who agrees instantly...

Pearl: Sona... sona... Maa,papa maan gaye... They said they will talk to your parents and fix dates for engagement...

Surbhi: Yayyy! Even my parents agreed...

They both hug eachother being excited...

Pearl: I should go to my hometown tomorrow...

Surbhi: Aren't you celebrating your birthday here?

Pearl: No sona... After 10 years I am going to celebrate my birthday with family...

Surbhi: Ohh then you go happily... They all will be more happy...

Pearl: Hmmm...

He makes her sit on his lap and hugs her from back...

Surbhi: What happened?

Pearl: I also want to celebrate my birthday with you...

Surbhi: Haww... Don't be sad my rockstar... However from next birthday I will be with you only na...

Pearl: Hmm... Can I stay here with you till tomorrow? I swear mai koi shararath nahi karunga...

Surbhi smiles and nods blushing...

They spend whole day watching TV, dancing and other activities...

At night

Surbhi shows guest room to pearl and goes to her room... After sometime pearl comes to her room

Surbhi: Kya hua pearl? Kuch chahiye kya?

Pearl: Can I sleep beside you? Please... I just want to sleep by cuddling you...

Surbhi smiles

Surbhi: Ok come...

Pearl smiles widely and sleeps beside her...

Position:- Surbhi is sleeping by resting her head on Pearl's chest using it as pillow and circled her left hand around his waist. Pearl holds her waist with right hand and caresses her hair with left hand... 

Next day morning

Pearl's POV

I wokeup with hot breathe on the crook of my neck... When I opened my eyes, I saw the most beautiful sight, my would be wife sleeping in my embrace peacefully... That small smile on her face can make me super happy... I never thought I would fall for a girl... Look at me now, I am crazy for her... Without disturbing her sleep, I got up from bed and went to washroom for freshening up... When I came out I saw that she is still sleeping, so I thought to prepare coffee for her which is the only thing I know...

When I was preparing coffee, I felt someone hugging me from back and I know who is it... ofcourse my sona... I faced her and hugged her... She is still sleepy... She closed her eyes again after resting her head on my chest... I picked her up in bridal style and she cuddled into me more... I took her to living room and settled her on couch... After that, I went in kitchen and bought 2 coffee mugs... I gave her cup and she took it after giving me a bright smile... I settled myself on couch beside her and she leaned on to my shoulder... I circled my hand around her giving a side hug... She tasted coffee and praised me... I felt very happy... We both had our coffee but still she is sleepy... I made her sleep on my lap comfortable and she slept by holding my hand tightly... I caressed her hair with my other hand...

I woke her up unwillingly after 2 hours as I want her to have breakfast... Whatever it is, I will never agree for skipping our meals... She woke up and went to freshen up after kissing my forehead...

She prepared my favourite Aloo paratha for breakfast... I enjoyed eating them a lot... Later, I informed her that I will be going after 2 hours... She maintained a smiling face but I can see pain and sadness in her eyes... Even I didn't ask her as I don't want her to cry while I am going... We gossiped rest of the time and I went to my flat for packing my bags... I insisted her to accompany me atleast till I start my journey but she denied it saying she can't see me leaving...

Throughout my journey, All our moments flashed on my mind and I was literally missing her badly... After a long journey I reached my home and my family welcomed me happily... I spent whole day with them... One more hour to go for my birthday... All my family members went to sleep, I went to my room and locked it... I started listening songs on my headset...

(Pummy maa Pearl's mom, vipin papa Pearl's dad, reet di Pearl's sis, reet di's son and daughter)

Pummy puri's POV

We all acted as we went to sleep before 1 hour of his birthday... I opened door slightly and saw him going to his room... when he locked door, we all came out and started doing decorating living room with balloons and ribbons etc... Just then my phone pinged with a message and I know who it is... I went near main door and opened it... She came in and touched my feet and vipin ji feet for blessings... Do I need to tell who is she? I think you all know she is my future bahu surbhi jyoti...

Surbhi's POV

I don't wanted to miss first birthday of pearl after being in relationship... I was talking to pummy maa on phone and we both came to a conclusion that I will come here in flight before 1hr of his birthday so that I can surprise him exactly at 12:00 AM... As soon as I am here, I pinged pummy maa stating I reached... I met all my to be family members wholeheartedly and we started decorating without making noise... Exactly at 11:55 PM reet bhabhi went near Pearl's room and knocked it... We switched off lights so that he can not see anyone...

Pearl's POV

I heard knocking sound from my door and I looked at time to see who may be at this time... My watch showed 11:57 PM... I wondered who came at this time... I opened door and it revealed to be reet di... I asked her why is she here now and she answered that she wants me to accompany her to hall... Though I was confused, I followed her. As soon as i entered living room with her, lights got switched on and everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"... I was in shock will be an understatement... The thing which made me more shock was sona standing there in the middle of my family members... I rubbed my eyes to confirm that I am not dreaming...

"You are not dreaming golu.. she is here for real." It was my dad who said this... Aghh!

I looked around living room and saw it decorated beautifully...

I did cake cutting and took photos with everyone... Later, they all went to their respective rooms and I took sona with me to my room... As soon as I closed door, I gave her a bone crushing hug by keeping my head on crook of her neck... she hugged me back and started stroking my hair...

Surbhi's POV

He broke hug after a longtime and kissed my forehead and cheeks... My cheeks turned into darkest shade of red and he smirked... We both sat on bed with me hugging him by putting my head on his chest...

"You are so bad sona... You didn't said that you are gonna come" He maintained a disappointed face... He is looking damn cute... I feeling like pulling his cheeks and guess what? I did that 😁😁

"Haww... My rockstar got dissapointed... I wanted to give you surprise sher... Maaf kardo apni albela ko." His lips curved into a sweet smile after hearing my words... He is such a sweetheart...

Just then my phone started pinging with notifications from Instagram... I opened it and saw many tags.... I saw that posts and started laughing... He was confused looking at me laughing like this... I showed him that posts and he too started laughing...

Narrator's POV

Pearl: Oh god sona! Our pearbhians are crazy... Reet di posted our family pic in which you are not there but look at them, they started editing your pic in it... Wait what's her account name? Yeah @pearl_xx_surbhi TrinaChakraborty

Surbhi: Haha I don't know how will they react if they gets to know that I am here with you...

Pearl: I am sure wolog khushi ke maare pagal hojayenge...

Surbhi: True... pearlyi got an idea...

Pearl: What?

Surbhi: Let's stalk our fans...

Pearl: Kya?

Surbhi: Ha... Why should o.ly they stalk us? Even we can stalk them...

Pearl: Ok best idea. Ek kaam karte hai you see on wattpad and I will see on Instagram...

Surbhi agrees and they both start doing their work.. 

Pearl: Sona... ye Dekho there are 2 accounts who edited our pics... They are @xx_love_for_pearlie MeharSidhu33 and @pearbhi_star bb_bhavya

Surbhi: Awww... These are too cute.. Ye wattpad mai dekho... There are 3 stories written by pearlvpurisfan Rose9972 and ChinmayeeParepally which are so beautiful

Pearl: Oh is it? What are titles?

Surbhi: "Secret lover" is written by pearlvpurisfan, "A kid United us" is written by Rose9972 and "Love me till the end" is written by ChinmayeeParepally...

Pearl: Wow they seem very interesting... By the way ye Dekho @pearbhisweetiefp ne edit daala... This is so nice

Surbhi: Yeah indeed... See this is a collab story of pearlvpurisfan and bb_bhavya... Title is "My master"

Pearl: Baap re! This is damn interesting... Oh ya! See this edit made by @behirpearbhii

Surbhi: Hehe our fans are becoming too crazy...

Just then Pearl's phone pings with a video from karishma in which all his friends and relatives wished him...

Pearl gets so overwhelmed seeing video and thanks kt in insta by posting that video...

Pearl: Sona are you thinking that I am giving more importance to kt?

Surbhi: Ofcourse not pearl... I know what place I have in your heart... why will I think like that? Moreover I trust you more than myself... You know there is a story called "Love is trust... Trust is love..." written by sonaraj05

Pearl: Thank you so much sona...

Surbhi: Thank you bolke paraya matkaro...

Pearl: Achaa ji?

Surbhi: Hanji! MAHNOOR-2005 ki dialogue hai ye... we shouldn't thank the person we love... So say I love you

Pearl: I love you sona... See this edit made by @pearbhi_obsessed

Surbhi: This is so nice... This story is in wattpad is simple yet beautiful...

Pearl: Oh which story?

Surbhi: "Unspoken Love" written by Behir_pearbhi_ff

Pearbhi: See this edit done by @surbhipearlworld

Surbhi: Hehe caption Dekho.. "When director says that we should discuss in this scene and hugs,kisses" This is hilarious

Pearl: Haha yes...

Surbhi: Wow pearl see this inspiring story "she is not caged woman: a rape victim ONLY" written by Debs_S_Bhatt

Pearl: Ya title itself is inspiring...

Surbhi: There are some more stories written by others...

Pearl: Bolo bolo

Surbhi: "His purchased wife" written by sarah_pearbhi  ,"Hum tumhe chahte hai aise" written by Kahlilia-k "Daily Daily" written by pearbhi_addicted
"Humko sirf tumse pyaar hai" written by @behirpearbhi_ff ,"Secret Lover" written by Author_Nihitha ,"Blink of an eye" written by jaintanika , "Only you" written by Pearlie_fam , "Rab ne bana di Jodi" written by behir_pearbhi_fam , "Love will find it's way to heart" written by Pearbhi_lover_priyu and many more...

Pearl: They all are very talented yaar...

Surbhi: You know there are some readers who support them a lot like PoonamSharma095 dolasu ImaginaryPagal bnikhitha22 Priyachintu2000 PEARBHIFAN1 Libranian1010 Ratnabai and many more...

Pearl: But we do have haters...

Surbhi: You know what... We get haters if we are getting successful.... so we should be happy that we have haters... we make best pair and people are not able to take this... Let's chill and do what we want...

Pearl: Hmm yes...

Pearl hugs surbhi and they both sleep cuddling eachother...

Soon after 2 months they post their engagement pics which goes viral and all their fans become super happy...

THE END

Hello guys!

I hope you liked this chapter.

Will come with another update soon.

I am sorry if I didn't mention anyone.

Love you all

Stay home stay safe

Your writer
-Anjana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro