9.Holi❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A girl is sitting on her bed with a laptop in her lap and listening to a song on loop mode. Just then, another girl barges into the room and starts speaking after listening to the song.

"Uffo di, kitni baar sunenge aap usi song ko?" She asks sitting beside her elder sister 'Bela'.

"Juhi, I have to make the song reach 500M yaar.." Bela replies after keeping the laptop aside but still song playing in it.

"Tho kya aap office nahi jaayenge? Don't forget di, you are the No.1 business woman all over India." Juhi points out the fact.

"Bilkul jaaungi par waha mere saare employees ko 1 hour break dekar song ko loop mode mai sunn ne ko bolungi. Ofcourse, I will ask them to like and comment too aur haan subscribe bhi karne bolungi." Bela says grinning and finds her sister's mouth wide opened.

"Makhiya ghus jaayenge. Mooh bandh kar,juhi." Bela continues.
Juhi closes her mouth.

"Mujhe nahi patha tha ki aapko pearlie pe itna huge crush hai." Juhi says surprised.

"You can't imagine how much I love him,juhi." Bela says hugging her pillow dreamily.

"Love? Ye kab hua? Oh my god di!!" Juhi shouts excited.

"Chillana bandh kar,juhi." Bela says closing her ears.

"Arey kyu na chillawo? My di has finally fell in love, that too with a TV actor and most wanted bachelor. Woww!! This need to be celebrated." Juhi says excited after removing Bela's hands from her ears.

Bela agrees,"Okay! Okay! We will celebrate. Waise bhi kal holi hai na. Dono celebrations ek hee saath kar lete hai. Agreed?" Bela asks forwarding her hand.

"Agreed 100 times di. You are the best." Juhi shakes her hand with bela and starts jumping.

"Mai abhi jaake ye good news maa,papa ko batati hoon." Juhi starts running excitedly even before bela could react.

Bela face palms herself and goes to get ready for her office.

On the other side, juhi goes to living hall where her parents are sipping their morning coffee.

"Mom,dad... Good news..." Juhi says while jumping in happiness.

Mukesh and sarika,parents of bela and juhi gets surprised on seeing their daughter's excitement.

"Juhi beta, stop jumping like that rey bilkul bandariya jaisi lagrahi ho." Mukesh teases his daughter and chuckles along with sarika. Whereas, juhi pouts and sits beside her mom by hugging her.

"Maa, kya mai bandariya jaisi dikh rahi hu?" Juhi pouts.

Sarika smiles and caresses juhi's hair,"Nahi beta. Tumhare papa jhoot bolrahe hai. Tum tho bilkul chudail jaisi dikh rahi ho."

That's it, both sarika and mukesh bursts out laughing.

Juhi gets irritated,"Mujhe na aap dono se kuch kehna hee nahi. Jayiye."

Mukesh extends his arms,"Achaa sorry. Aawo idhar."

Juhi goes and hug her dad. Mukesh caress her hair lovingly,
"Bolo, kya kehna hai tumhe?"

Juhi gets excited,"Di is in love."

Mukesh and sarika gets surprised as their book warm daughter loves someone.

"Sachi? Koun hai wo ladka?" Sarika asks enthusiastically.

"He is Pearl V Puri. TV actor hai." Juhi grins.

Both mukesh and sarika gets happy.

Sarika,"What? Are you serious? Wo 'Bepannah pyaar' ke actor pearl hai kya?"

Juhi nods and now sarika starts jumping, this is how Bela finds her family. Her mom jumping in excitement while her dad and sister looking at her confused.

"Ye kya ho raha hai? Mom, why are you jumping like this?" Bela asks going towards sarika.

"Wow bela you are amazing." Sarika exclaims after hugging bela.

Mukesh and juhi are still confused.

"Mom, aap yaha baitiye aur batayiye baath kya hai." Bela makes sarika sit.

"Kuch nahi. I just got to know you are in love and got excited." Though bela doesn't get satisfied with her answer, she let it go.

Bela,"Okay! You guys carry on. I am going to office."

Mukesh,"Breakfast karke jaawo beta."

Bela,"No papa. I have an important meeting. Will eat later."

Bela rushes and mukesh along with juhi looks at sarika skeptically.

Sarika,"Don't look at me like that. I have lied to bela. I know pearl."

Mukesh and juhi gets surprised, "What?"

Sarika nods,"Yes. He is son of my friend pummy. We both were bestfriends in our college days and I just met her two days back."

Mukesh,"Woww!! Then we can easily make pearl marry bela if he agrees."

Juhi shouts with excitement, "Yayy!!"

Sarika,"I have an idea. Hum pehle ek baar pummy se baath karenge. Phir, let's invite them to tomorrow's holi party. Bela ko surprise denge."

Mukesh nods and sarika immediately makes call to her friend and asks to say their decision by evening. Sarika ends the call and sends Bela's pictures to pummy. Juhi grins and have a hifi with her parents.

On the other side, pummy gets happy as she can have her best friend's daughter as her bahu. She immediately goes and knocks door of a room.

A boy with his charming smile opens the door,"Hanji maa. Andhar aayiye."

Pummy smiles and gets in his room. She settles herself beside pearl on bed.

"Golu, I have to something important with you."

"Ji maa. Kahiye. What's the matter?" Pearl asks politely.

"Golu, do you love anyone?" As soon as listening his mom's question, pearl starts laughing.

"Offo mom, what type of question is this? Mai kisi se pyaar nahi karta. Agar kisi se karunga tho sabse pehle aap hee ko bataunga." Pearl answers by hugging his mom, making her happy.

"That's great,golu. Actually maine tumhare liye ek ladki ko pasand kiya. Just look at her pictures once. If you are okay with it, I will tell you further details."

"Okay maa. Aap mujhe WhatsApp kardo. I will tell you my decision."

His mom gets happy and forwards Bela's pictures to pearl. She goes back to her room.

Here, pearl closes the door and settles himself on bed. He starts scrolling through her pictures and gets mesmerized on seeing the beauty on screen.

"Oh my god!! She is breathtaking. I never thought I would fall in love at first sight that too by seeing a picture. Uff! She looks like an angel. Abhi jaake mumma ko bolunga ki I wanna marry her. Yeah I am being despo but I don't want to miss her."

Pearl imagines him with bela and starts blushing. He immediately runs to his mom.

"Mumma, I am ready to marry her." Pearl says excitedly and she hugs him being happy.

His mother fills him the details about bela and says about the holi party.

"Mai tumhe sarika ki number deti hoon. You talk to your future mother in law. She is more excited."

Pearl nods and goes back to his room happily after taking sarika's number.

All the children are playing holi in garden and the elders are dancing while enjoying thandayi. Some with bhaang and other without it.

Inside the house, bela and juhi are getting ready while discussing how they are gonna play holi this year.

On the other side, sarika finds pearl entering house with a bouquet in his hands. She greets him and asks him to come inside. He meets mukesh too.

"Pearl beta, pummy nahi aayi kya?" Sarika asks getting a bit upset.

"Actually maa ko bua se call aaya tha... isliye unko waha jaana pada.. Don't worry aunty, she said she will visit you tomorrow."

Sarika nods and pearl starts searching for bela through his eyes which doesn't go unnoticed by mukesh and sarika.

Mukesh clears his throat,"Umm pearl beta, your future wife is still getting ready. Bichari usse nahi patha ki aap aaye ho. Warna pagalo ki tarah aapki wait kar rahi hoti."

Pearl blushes and goes out in crowd according to their plan of giving surprise to bela.

Sharma family comes to garden and pearl gets dumbfounded on seeing his future wife.

Bela goes to have thandayi but by mistake it gets replaced by bhaang.

She drinks the whole bhaang in one go and as it's her first time, it gets high on her head. Unknown of the happening, pearl goes and stands infront of bela.

As soon as bela sees pearl, she rubs her eyes making him chuckle. On seeing him smiling infront of her, she gives her killer dimple smile.

"Aww mere sher, tum phirse mere dream mai aagaye. You are looking so cutee..." she starts talking in childish voice while pulling his cheeks, making him confuse.

"What? Dream? Why is she talking like a child? Ofcourse, Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri bela. Oh no! Now I get it. She drank bhaang by mistake. Chal beta pearl, now handle her. Lagta hai pehli baar piya hai."

"Rockstar, mujhe pani chahiye. Mujhe andhar lekar chalo na pweech.." Bela pouts melting his heart.

Pearl,"Ok baby, chalo."

He tries to make her walk but she stands there like a statue. Pearl looks at her and keeps his hand on her cheek making her shiver with his touch.

"What happened, bacha?" Pearl asks sweetly.

"Pearlie mujhe tumhare godhi mai uthakar le chalo na..." Bela asks over sweetly.

"Oh god! This girl is making me loose my senses. Control pearl.. control.."

Pearl looks at everyone who are busy with themselves and picks bela in his arms. He takes her in kitchen and make her sit on the slab. He gets a water bottle from fridge and makes her drink.

"Pearlie, ye tumhare lips itne pink pink kyu hai?"

"Bela,bab.." Before pearl could complete his sentence, bela shushes him by keeping her finger on his lips.

"Chup raho tum. Ye meli dream hai na. Mai hee baath karungi. Tumhari dream mai tum karlena. Aur haan. Mujhe ye pink lips nahi chahiye. Hmm.." Bela keeps her finger on her forehead and starts thinking.

"Haan... I love chocolates. Tumhare lips mujhe chocolate color mai chahiye. Come on change your lips to chocolate color." Bela says with childish voice.

Pearl gulps with fear of how to change his lips color.

"Kya? Jaldi change karo tumhare lips ke color ko... Ok wait... mai na aankh bandh karke 25 count karungi, tabh tak tumhare lips ke color change karlo, warna mai meri neend se uthjaungi aur tum gaayab hojawoge.. buahhhhh!!"

As said, bela closes her eyes and starts counting numbers.

"Ab kya karu mai? Hey bhagwan!! Koi idea dedo warna mujhe gayab hona padta. Please help kardo.."

That's when his eyes falls on a Hershey's chocolate syrup kept on the slab.

He immediately takes it and starts applying it all over his lips fastly as Bela's count has come to 15. After applying everything properly, he goes back and stands infront of bela.

To be continued...

Hello guys! Happy Holi!!

I thought to post the whole part today but couldn't make it up. I am sorry.. I will post next part by tomorrow.

I hope you guys enjoyed this update.

This special ts is written on the request of MeharSidhu33 di

~Anjana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro