Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Zeldris watched as the crimson liquid ran down his chest, he looked at the princess and could not understand how her sweet face gave up sincere tears, tears for him ... maybe it was for him.

"What happened-" he could not avoid the strong pain that accumulated in his chest, but not the pain he was receiving from the sword, but a pain as strong as seeing the princess still crying with shaking hands just brushing the sword nailed.

"P-sorry," Gelda murmured, withdrew her sword, bloodied, and looked him in the eye.

"That you are." Suddenly everything turned black to him and he thought he was dying, but no, he finally saw a small light clearly, and woke up.

Zeldris got out of bed exhausted, sweating and breathing hard "what the hell had happened, perhaps it was all a dream" he observed his surroundings cautiously, he was in his room, there was no evidence that Princess Gelda was there, so nothing that had happened.
He collapsed on the bed again and his eyes stared at the ceiling "it was all a dream." She couldn't help but blush at the things she'd been dreaming about, his hands on her, her cute caresses, her kisses and her sweet touch.

From his bed, he looked towards the balcony, the moonlight was the only thing that illuminated that room, maybe it was that light, it was just that.
He sighed exhausted, he had never thought this, he would never have imagined a woman on him. Zeldris admitted having an attraction for some beautiful women, but when he saw Gelda that was not what he really wanted to find, she showed him something much better, true love, he loved how she was, her attitude towards him and the magical feelings she experienced when I smiled at him.

The first time he saw her, he knew for sure that he had seen her before, feeling how their hearts beat with anticipation and his eyes showed more than the beauty they radiated.

"Gelda," he sighed, then raised his hands and looked at them. Those hands that touched her, and felt.

"I look like Estarrossa," he reminded his other brother, he was a hopeless pervert and zeldris knew for sure that just thinking about those fantasies with the princess.
It did the same to him. With those thoughts he laid his arms on the bed and covered himself with the blanket, tomorrow was another day, he smiled secretly why he had been wrong, tomorrow was not just another day, it was a special day and he would take care of it.

Before closing her eyes, she thought of such beautiful words that they were the only ones she remembered in her heart, but also the coldest that she did not forget.

"What was once lost will never return"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Zeldris felt excited, but he did not abandon his usual serious face, which was a bit funny for his brothers.

Today was Gelda's birthday and her treacherous imagination kept reminding her. He imagined a thousand and one things they could do.

Unfortunately he never celebrated his birthday, he honestly did not know why he cared so much for hers, if he had never celebrated his.

When he bent down to peer into the throne room, there was no one but the king and his respective servants. And the princess was not seen anywhere, but she thought she would be in her room, as usual every afternoon.
He calmed down for a moment and began to imagine a gift for her, a gift so unique that only her love could give her. Zeldris felt ashamed, what would she think if she saw him giving him a gift, would think otherwise or would think her true feelings. He was distressed for the moment, how much he wanted to hear a love you, only from her, how much he wanted her to love him, love him and feel the same love that flooded his heart at this moment. He was afraid of losing it or that the war would take it from him.
He knew that she could not be his, never would be, but he yearned for that from the bottom of his heart.

For him, love was only a sweet destiny, for a bloody path.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Gelda was delicately combing her blond hair, looking at the mirror with those cold eyes as they always used to be.

His gaze strayed to his balcony, he got up from his seat and headed there. I lean her arms on the railing carefully and watch the sunset with such a sweet look that she could fall in love with any man next to her, her eyes softened completely seeing the sun shining in the sky. But those lonely years were not enough with that.

Every day ending like this, her life was too boring, she was no longer like before when she was just an innocent and sweet girl. Now he finally understood all those years in solitude, they didn't make any sense, it was like living without a heart ... it was like living without reason.

Her eyes watched the sky, the breeze stirred her silver strands that fell on her face, she gave life a crooked smile, one forced by those beings who raised her, her father and mother. Why should I live, that I had the good life to continue standing looking at the moon that now appeared in the sky.

A tear ran down her cheek, she watched as the vampires came and went, today was her birthday.
A beautiful day to enjoy, a splendid day for others, but for her it was only one day, one more day of life, one more day of life that she wanted to exterminate. They only murdered, they killed to live, it was the same as taking human blood for her own existence and the worst thing that today was going to make a decision that would change her destiny; that she would go through a disgusting path that she didn't want to touch.

A path where she had to be a slave to a man's lusts. She did not want to be that she knew, that the family of the black claw would come and the prince would marry her tomorrow afternoon.

His heart burned when his father spoke to him like that, he wanted to destroy him in that very instant ... but he didn't.

"Because I ..." He covered his face with his hands and his elbows leaned on the railing. She started crying and couldn't bear the strange pain that built up in her chest and her throat started to hurt as she tried to stop her crying. W-why

Suddenly a few touches surprised her, and almost instantly wiped her tears with her sleeves and said a sweet "Who is it?"

"Hey ... Princess Gelda, your father wants to see you right now," said one of his servants.

"Uh ... D-sure tell my father I'm coming," she replied in a fearful voice, and began to straighten her hair and wipe away her tears.

-Clear! He said without commenting further. Gelda heard his footsteps walking away and sat on her bed. She sighed and went to a drawer next to the bed and opened it.
From it I get a book, I smile fondly at this simple book. But in her eyes it was something more beautiful or rather the words it contained. Sonrrio relaxed in bed and hugged the book fondly. It was the only thing he had kept since he was younger.

He got up and left the book where he had found it, and then left his room. Today they must receive the black claw, unfortunately for her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Zeldris was excited, his eyes sparkled like he had never seen before, he had the perfect gift for her and how long he hoped to deliver it to her. However, he frowned, when he saw how other vampires looked at him with contempt.
And he got angry when filthy glances posed for Gelda. How she wanted to destroy those beings, how they could be so vulgar with her, they had to respect her and kept looking at her with those filthy glances.

But she is beautiful. Zeldris felt something strange on his chest, when he saw her in that scarlet dress and her lips painted in a red so strong that it looked like blood at that moment.

He sighed and made his way to the other corner of the room. He remembered why he had come, he had to report any act of treason on the part of the vampires, he didn't have time to think only about her.

The same could not calm his anger, so many approaching her, and he was still there, without confessing what he feels.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Gelda sneaked away from the party while her father was chatting with one of his friends and guests.
He quickly escaped through the hallways and careful that no one will not notice his presence. He sat up and went straight to his room, left the door open and sat on his bed. From the same drawer I get the same book.

He went directly to his balcony and began to read it, for some reason he loved to read when the moon was present.
So distracted he was that he did not notice the strong air that passed and his book fell from his hands

- N-no no no! I shout, luckily I keep quiet in the green plants of the garden and not in the mud puddles that were found more. He did not have to look twice as he jumped and with a movement he fell gently on the floor, he picked up his book right away and began to clean it, luckily the page had not been broken, but there was one that was and was the most important and oldest of all.

"Oh, no, no, no," he swallowed desperation, when he was nowhere in plain sight. Gelda searched with her eyes several times and it was when she began to search all over the garden in search of that page.
She felt hurt, why she had been so clumsy reading on the balcony, she knew that at any moment she would have fallen.

"Princess, what are you doing here?" Gelda almost jumped in shock with that voice and immediately turned around, hoping she wasn't a servant. Excuse me if I scared you but it's grabbing.

"Oh, zeldris, you're so lucky." The dark-haired man was amazed at the simple fact that he remembered his name. And the confidence that he called him made him feel a little strange.

"How come you know my name," I whisper with suspicions, the blonde giggled at this and put her hand to her cheek fondly.

"Zeldris, I would never forget your name, you were the only one who did not intimidate with the look of my father" I release another laugh when saying the last and zeldris could not be more embarrassed than ever, he just turned his eyes to the side and opened his eyes slightly when he saw a piece of paper caught in a bush.

"What is is"

"Oh, you found it!" Gelda yelled and only took a second to finish picking up the paper. Thank heaven it's intact

“That?” Keldris sneaked up and when she was going to touch it, Gelda immediately grabbed the paper and held it to her chest with protection.

"It's personal, I don't think a ... Demon should see it." He couldn't resist the plea in his eyes, and for a moment a gleaming memory appeared and as quickly as it came it completely dissolved. Then she looked back at that sweet emerald color in her eyes, it was mesmerizing. Still confused, Gelda looked at the paper in her hands again, and looked at him and with a look as sweet as she watched the moon every night, she smiled fondly at him.

"Zeldris you want to come with me to read" the demon was only surprised and opened his lips slightly, shyly observing the eyes of the princess and could not avoid a tender blush when seeing the brilliants that were. Still without answering, I gently grab her hand and guide her to a small place, decorated with very beautiful flowers. Gelda only concentrated on smiling, he was so cute and the actions he carried out showed that his heart had been stolen.

"And then you want to read?" The Demon nodded and the princess pulled him to her side so that he was lying next to her on the root of a tree.

"This is my diary"

"II can't read that princess."

"Easy ... I'll just read this." It is a small gift that someone gave me a long time ago ... But I just leave this page filled with your words - he held the book carefully, his hands traveled to the crumpled paper and I looked at it for a moment. Without knowing what to do, Zeldris rested her head on his shoulder gently and the princess opened her eyes slightly when she felt a rising sigh go through the curve of her neck, but then she curved her lips and let the demon rest on her. It felt so warm, being by his side.

"Well ... I'll start." A little embarrassed, Gelda looked at the sheet and began to read it lightly.

The words are beautiful, the feelings too, the passing emotions and love I don't know"

"The love you gave me will not end well, fate is a fight of evil or good"

"... What was once lost will not return ...

"... So I will give you something stronger than that."

The two looked at each other in amazement and at the same time with nostalgia, their words touched the deepest of the only and sincere love that sustained the years of pain and loneliness.

The moonlight illuminated the night, and the pain, suffering and sadness of staying alive, Gelda for the most sincere reason she had, seeing him in the eyes brought her something more beautiful than the satisfaction of dying or the joy of freedom, something that even she could not understand and yet wanted so much.

Their eyes couldn't leave each other's and they started grazing their noses gracefully. Gelda grabbed his face lovingly and started to bring him closer to hers. He couldn't bear his big blush at what was going to happen, but the desire for her was building inside him and he wanted to touch her tempting lips with his. They got closer.

And he kissed her, his lips savoring hers with love, and then a memory flashed through his mind, a memory from years ago. And her passion grew in an instant, consuming her lips with love and longing.

Do you want the continuation?

❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro