17 - boyf riends; trans!Jeremy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Just thought I'd include this ^

Trans Jeremy is my lifeblood excuse me. Trans Michael is overrated.

Jeremy sat on his boyfriend's couch, clutching his stomach and wincing, trying not to bring attention to the complete pain he was being put through. He exhaled deeply, squeezing his eyes shut and letting out a quiet whimper.
"Jer bear, are you okay?" Michael asked, placing a hand on the slim boy's shoulder.
Jeremy nodded, letting out a groan of agony as another wave of pain washed over him. He bit back a scream as tears began pooling in his eyes. As he pulled his thin legs up onto the couch, digging his nails into his calves.

Then Michael started panicking.

"OH GOD, WHATS WRONG?! ARE YOU DYING?! ARE YOU BEING POSSESSED?!" Michael began spouting off questions as he held Jeremy's shoulders, unsure of what else to do. He gasped when his fingers brushed along the strap of Jeremy's chest binder as realization hit him in the face.
"Oh.. OH!" Michael shouted, springing up from the couch as he vaulted over it, running into the kitchen to find any sort of chocolaty treat. He then sprinted into his bedroom with a bar of dark chocolate as he grabbed one of his t-shirts and a few spare blankets before he returned back to Jeremy.

Michael set the blankets and clothes on the couch as he sat beside Jeremy again, trying to pry his white-knuckled hands from his shaking legs. Michael kissed Jeremy's cheek as he spoke softly into the pale boy's ear.
"Hey Jer, can I take your binder off?" Michael cooed, rubbing Jeremy's knuckles. Jeremy hesitated before shaking his head slowly as tears ran down his cheeks.
"Please aking bituin, for me?" Michael pleaded, rubbing gentle circles on Jeremy's back.

Jeremy gave in to Michael's pleading, not being able to resist when he spoke Tagalog. Michael slowly lifted up Jeremy's striped shirt before letting him pull off his own binder, not wanting him to feel dysphoric. Michael avoided looking at Jeremy's chest as he slipped the Legend of Zelda shirt he grabbed from his room onto Jeremy's slim frame. Michael began tugging at Jeremy's pants before the small boy let out a whimper and flinched away from Michael, who retracted his hands. Jeremy calmed down after a while and Michael slowly pulled off the skinny boy's pants, leaving him in his briefs.

Michael pulled Jeremy into a tender kiss.
"You're so handsome mahal ko, you did so well. I'm so lucky to have you." Michael said against Jeremy's lips, making him smile into the kiss as his cheeks and the tips of his ears reddened. Michael began peppering Jeremy's face with kisses all the while mumbling all the things he loved about his boyfriend while Jeremy giggled, leaning farther into Michael.

Michael gave Jeremy one final kiss on the tip of his nose before rolling over so he was spooning Jeremy, draping a blanket over their bodies. He handed Jeremy the chocolate bar who began happily munching on the treat as Michael started gently rubbing and kneading Jeremy's lower stomach.

The two boys sighed contently, enjoying being in each others' embrace.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro