19 - RichJake

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm finally writing RichJake and I'm excited.
Also I've been in a smutty mood recently and idk why?

Rich sat next to Jake in his car, on their way to hell- I mean school.
Jake had picked Rich up early so they would have enough time to actually get to school on time, as Rich's house was a good 20 minutes away from the school.
"You didn't have to take 40 minutes out of your day to drive me to school, Jake. I could've taken the bus or something-" Rich was cut off by his boyfriend lacing their fingers together, keeping one hand on the wheel.

"It's not a problem, baby. Really it isn't. I get to spend time with you so it's worth it." Jake spoke softly, throwing a quick but tender glance towards Rich.
Rich smiled to himself before leaning over and giving Jake a soft peck on the cheek, looking out the window with Jake's hand in his.

After about five minutes into the drive, Jake bit his lip, the heat on his cheeks growing as he continued to think unholy thoughts about his boyfriend.

Soon Jake had an idea.

"So.. Rich," he began, grabbing the smaller boy's attention,
"I spilled some chocolate syrup on my dick while I was on my midnight shift at Baskin Robins. I cleaned it off with a paper towel, but I still have this uncomfortable sticky feeling still going on, do you think you could help with that?"
Rich' eyes went wide before he smirked.
"Why the fuck was your dick out while you were at work."
"Just shut your quiznak and blow me."

Part two?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro