Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

|| ship; wroetobehz (harry x ethan)

|| warnings; intense pre-smut

|| words; 1.4k

- {} -

Seven minutes in heaven.

Ethan's somewhat embarrassed to admit that that's where his relationship with Harry had started. Both at a college party, a little bit drunk, and locked in a tiny closet together.

-

"For fucks sake," Ethan grumbles to himself after the closet door is shut, somewhat relieved that they're now shrouded in darkness that should conceal the how ridiculously flushed he is. He keeps his palms carefully planted on the small gap of floor between the walls and Harry's legs, very conscious of not touching the younger more than the situation at hand warrants.

He feels Harry shift a little in his lap, seeming to just be getting more comfy, before sighing softly. Alcohol infused breath wafting over Ethan's face.

Ethan's painfully aware of Harry's hands on his shoulders, warm and firm, as well as heat from the rest of his body radiating between them. Tries to ignore the closeness any more than that small acknowledgement.

It's damn near impossible.

Ethan's wanted him like this for so long now. Fantasised about it. Knew it was wrong, to think about fucking the life out of his best mate, but really, who could blame him. Harry's hot, really fucking hot. Sexy too. And handsome.

Also, a massive fucking flirt.

The amount of times he's teased Ethan, intentionally or not, is just ridiculous really.

What's even more ridiculous, is the fact that Ethan can never remember the important shit. Names, dates, hell, he's fucked if he can't start to remember the stuff he needs to scrape a pass in his A-Levels.

But somehow, he can remember, every single encounter he's had with Harry that could not be perceived as anything less than sexual.

Every. Single. One.

But he'd never realised until now, just how close his wet dreams were getting to becoming a reality.

And he doesn't think he'll get much closer than this.

Locked in a closet together, both of them tipsy, and hyped up off the energy of the party. Both of them warm, flushed, and needy.

"Eth? You alright?" Harry murmurs, shaking Ethan from his train of thought. He nods in response, before remembering that, it's fucking dark.

"Yeah mate, all good. Just, umm, a little warm," he responds quietly, even though they're alone, still feeling like he should keep his voice down. For risk of the people waiting outside hearing their conversation.

Or more importantly, for risk of Harry hearing the cracks in his facade if he raises his voice to more than a whisper.

"It is a little... hot in here," Harry purrs, the sultriness in his voice meaning Ethan can't help but swallow thickly.

He knows now, that he and Harry are on the same page.

Damn well hopes, at least.

"God, I haven't kissed a guy for so long," Harry says wistfully, moving so that his arms are draped around Ethans neck, body pressed flush against his.

It's then that Ethan really starts to feel his brain malfunction.

Because here's Harry, plastered against his body, warm, sweaty and feeling like heaven. That should have been enough already.

But now, he's had the audacity to hint at the idea of kissing Ethan.

Ethan has to wonder, is Harry trying to kill him?

"You, um, you've kissed a guy before?" Ethan responds lamely, earning a sweet laugh from Harry.

"I'm seventeen, and bisexual. Of course I've kissed a guy," Harry says. "You're trying to tell me that you haven't?" He adds, with feigned oblivion and innocence towards the suggestive nature of the question.

Ethan's mind is foggy for a minute, before he finds a response.

"Well, I haven't exactly-"

"You want to try it?" Harry whispers, want and need dripping excessively from his words. Danger in their implications. "Live a little. Kiss me, I dare you. Kiss your best mate."

Ethan doesn't think any such suggestion has ever sounded better.

Or that one ever would.

He finally allows himself to do what he's so desperately wanted to do since they got in the closet. Lifts both hands, and brushes his fingertips from Harry's knees to the top of his thighs. Lets one palm remain on his waist, while the other trails the rest of the way up his body, mapping out every dip and curve, until he reaches Harry's face.

Cups his face, cheek burning under his palm, as he carefully leans in. Presses a soft kiss to the other's lips. Gentle, and then another.

Really, he knows Harry would like it a lot rougher. But, he's waited long enough for this, and wants to savour it, for just a moment.

To burn this into his memory.

The slight taste of cheap beer that taints his lips. The feeling of arms around his neck, and lips on his own. The sound of Harry's barely there breaths, fanning gently over his cheek.

And once that brief moment of sincerity is over, Ethan knows exactly how he wants it.

Slides his hand back into Harry's hair to get a firm grip on him, tilting his head, and bending him back ever so slightly to get better access as he prys at the younger's mouth with his tongue. Coaxing a moan as he's allowed to intrude, tracing his tongue around the inside of Harry's mouth. Wanting to commit that to memory as well.

Harry kisses back desperately, like he'd be drowning without it, easily matching Ethan's want and pace after a moment of hesitation. Arms tightening around Ethan's neck, and happily arching his back to get closer still.

It's different, to kissing girls, Ethan notes. Much different.

Even the more bold, outgoing girls he was with, didn't kiss with the same passion, and hunger that Harry did. They were still submissive, letting him guide the endeavour.

Harry's submissive. He lets Ethan have his way.

But the mere presence he has, gives him power.

Ethan can feel his power. In the way that the muscles in Harry's thighs twinge under his hand as he shifts a little nearer. The way that his fingertips dig firmly into Ethan's chest when he enjoys a particular motion. The power in his arm around Ethan's neck, because as much as he's been trying to keep it on the down-low, Harry's been working out seriously recently.

Graceful, and strong. Beautiful.

Exactly Ethan's type.

He draws out a moan - a proper one, not the breathy ones from before - when he reaches around Harry to grab a handful of that wonderful ass. Kneads the soft flesh in his palm, taking it as a victory when Harry decides to start slowly and purposefully grinding down against him.

"Eth, fucking hell, this is so good," Harry almost whimpers when Ethan pulls away, trailing lips along the younger's jawline, and making way to his neck.

Continues down his throat, making expert use of tongue and teeth as he goes, taking note of which spots create the best reactions. Allows himself to enjoy the beautiful array of sounds that Harry makes; ranging from deep breathing and guttural groans, to more gentle sounds, small moans and mewls, all informing Ethan that what he's doing is definitely working

And causing him to find his trousers growing tighter by the second, a result of Harry's body moving against his, accompanied by the symphony that fills the dark closet.

"God. Ethan, I-I need you, I need more. Ah, please," Harry practically begs, holding on tighter, nails almost painful as they now dig into Ethan's shoulder blade. He feels Harry throw his head back, shifting his hips slightly faster to give himself a bit more relief.

"Bit of a whore really, aren't you darling?" Ethan teases, breathing heavily against the younger's skin before biting down on a spot just under Harry's jaw, and making him keen. Licking over it afterwards, and hoping the bruise it causes will be a spectacular one.

"I thought this was common knowle- ah, hnn, f-fuck," Harry's caught mid sentance by Ethan simultaniously squeezing his ass, and sliding a hand under his shirt to brush over his nipple.

"Missed that, what did you say?" Ethan smirks

"God you're such an asshole," Harry laughs breathlessly.

"Yeah, but you still want me to fuck you senseless," Ethan growls, making Harry shiver.

"Fuck yeah I do," Harry says, before dipping down to find Ethan's lips again, a frenzied kiss ensuing. Hands roaming, drinking each other in like they've got nothing else to live for.

But suddenly, their darkness and peace is interrupted by the door being ripped open.

"Alright guys, time's up- oh."

- {} -

a.n: well, that was... something

don't ask, i came up with this idea at four am while binge watching anime. and of course, i couldn't resist writing a good old make out session

and because i'm dumb, i decided to write it. there was gonna be a more fluffy ending, but i tried writing it, and it sounded bad, so i just left it at this :)

i haven't written enough wroetobehz. fucking love this ship. and it gives a break in all the kshaw stuff i've been doing recently 😂

anyway, the next chapter will be the fabled collab :)

~ Oscar

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro