Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I once again apologize for the delay...that is all I can do🙏🙏🙏

Thank you all for your patience.🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Author's POV

One month later

"Mithu...Drink this juice, "Dev forced Mythili, who turned her face away in disgust.

"Please, Dev...I can't drink this...it's nauseating," she responded, making a face at the contents in the glass. It was a traditional medicine made by Dev's mom.

"Tell this to your mom-in-law, "Dev smirked as Mili glared at him, snatched the glass from him, and drank the contents in one go.

"That's my good girl, "Dev kissed her forehead, took the glass from her hand, and placed it on the side table.

"Take rest," he said as he saw Mili lost in her thoughts.

"Dev..." she squeezed his hands and leaned on his shoulder.

"Tell me, Mithu...is something bothering you?" he asked, caressing her hair.

"How did he look like?" she asked slowly as tears filled her eyes.

"Mithu...stop...no more cribbing over the past...What's happened has happened...I know it is difficult but not impossible," he said sternly, hiding his tear-filled eyes from Mythili.

Dev was heartbroken, and so was Mithu. They both knew that their lives would never be the same again. Dev held Mithu's hand tightly and tried to console her as she sobbed uncontrollably. He knew he could do nothing to undo what had happened but was determined to help his wife heal from the trauma.

Dev and his parents stayed by Mithu's side for the past month, comforting her and letting her know she was not alone. He listened as she shared her fears, pain, and grief. He never judged her, nor did he try to tell her how she should feel. He simply held her and let her cry.

Slowly, Mithu began to recover from the physical injuries, but the emotional wounds ran deep. Dev knew that the trauma of the kidnapping and the loss of their child would take time to heal. He supported her in every possible way, whether accompanying her to counseling sessions or holding her hand.

Eventually, Mithu began to find solace in Dev's presence. She began to smile again and found joy in the little things in life. Although the pain of the past would never entirely go away, Mithu knew that she had Dev by her side, and that was enough to help her move forward.

Dev and Mithu had been through a traumatic chapter in their lives, but they had become stronger together. They knew that they would always be there for each other, no matter what.

Dev kissed her forehead deeply, reassuring her as he reminisced about the events a month ago.

While Mythili was recovering in the hospital, Akshath surrendered to the police. He confessed his crimes and was remanded by the police. Dev was acquitted of Avni's murder case and was freed from all charges against him. Akshath's father was forced to resign from his political party. Abhiram and Naomi were arrested for conspiracy but were released as Akshath took the entire blame on him. Priyamvadha was too detained but was released on bail by Raman. The whole conspiracy was all over the media.

"Aagney ...Someone's here to meet you, "Dharini's(Dev's mom) voice made him come out of his thoughts. Mythili was fast asleep on his shoulders. He slowly placed her on the bed, making sure not to wake her.

"Mom, who is it?" Aagney asked as he walked out of the room with his mom.

"It's..." she hesitated, rubbing her hands together.

"Mom...Who is it?" he asked again impatiently.

"It's them... They have lost their family member, and we all know how it feels to lose someone from our family. Please, Aagney, don't be furious. Handle the situation calmly, son. Listen to what they have to tell you patiently. You have Mithu to take care of, so please be calm, son..." she gasped as she saw her son's tightened jaws and clenched fists.

"I can't promise anything," he said as he walked towards the living room.

"Why the hell are you both here?", Aagney yelled when he saw Abhiram and Naomi in his living room.

"Aagney...we ..., "Abhiram stuttered but was cut off by Aagney harshly.

"Just shut up...Haven't you and your family done enough to ruin Mithu and my life? What are you plotting now? Because of your crazy brother and sister, first I lost my sister, and now my son. Do you know how it feels to hold your dead son in your hands for the first and last time? Do you know how much it has hurt a mother who risked her life to see her child alive? And you both dare to come to my house and stand before me?"Aagney sneered.

"Aagney ...I know my family has hurt you and Mythili. And my brother is the cause of every misery you all went through...But now, the cause of your pain is not in this world anymore. And I'm here to fulfill his last wish," Abhiram spoke gloomily.

"Woah...If you are here to gain my sympathy for your cunning brother's death, then let me tell you one thing ...that coward who committed suicide in jail doesn't deserve my pity....he should have been alive and gone through all the pain that we went through...And what last wish does he have...to ruin us again...I won't let even his cursed spirit anywhere near my wife...So get lost and let his soul never get any peace. And you both stay away from my family," Aagney hissed angrily as Raghuveer(Aagney's dad)held him from attacking Abhiram.

Abhiram looked at Aagney with tear-filled eyes while Naomi comforted him.

"Mr.Mittal," Abhiram smiled faintly at Raghuveer Mittal while Aagney desperately tried to control his anger.

"You should leave, Mr. Khanna," Raghuveer said calmly as Dharini and Aagney watched their every move. Abhiram and Naomi turned to leave reluctantly when a voice stopped them.

"Wait...What did Akshath want?",.Mythili's weak yet firm voice stopped them on their path.

"Myhtili..."Abhiram and Naomi muttered, seeing Mili's faint figure standing near Aagney.

"Mithu...you don't have to talk to them...Let me take you back to our room," Aagney held her protectively.

"No...Dev...I want to hear what that selfish man had to say to us before he committed suicide. I need closure," Mythili looked at Abhiram and spoke firmly.

"Mythili...I ...I can only apologize for your loss...Arpitha, Akshath, I, and my family are the reason for your distress. Don't think I'm defending Akshath...he was wrong...in all ways...he was blind because of his love for our sister. He did everything to keep our sister happy. He didn't order those men to hurt Avni...It was Arpitha who asked those men to murder Avni. But still, Akshath was the one who ordered those men to kidnap Avni...it doesn't reduce his guilt...he would have never imagined that his sister would turn this cruel. And what more punishment can he get than being the murderer of the sister he loved so much? He suffered a lot of mental trauma inside the jail...I know it is nothing compared to the trauma you both suffered...Akshath was guilty of what he had done to you, Mythili...and he ended his life because he couldn't take it anymore...His last wish was to meet you to seek forgiveness while he lay in the hospital fighting for his life," Abhiram paused and looked at Mythili, who was staring at him emotionlessly.

"Akshath had left a letter for you before he slit his wrists, "Abhiram forwarded a letter to Mythili, which she accepted without a word.

"I know this is too much to ask, but please forgive my brother if possible," Abhiram pleaded as he and Naomi walked out of the house with emotion-filled eyes.

"How dare he? I will not spare him as well," Aagney raged, but Mili held him back.

"Nothing we lost is ever coming back, Dev...neither Avni nor our son...Why hold grudges against someone who is dead and gone from this world? And as for his letter," Mili opened the letter and stared at it.

"Mithu...I know you hate it when someone other than your Dev addresses you as Mithu....but the arrogant man in me will address you only as Mithu. I'm dying every day out of guilt...my guilt will kill me soon...But I'm guilty only for mindlessly trusting my sister and for being the reason for Avni's death unknowingly. And as for your child's death...I will say that I'm not guilty... on the contrary, I'm glad you are still alive, which gives me so much unexplainable happiness. I know you hate me...I'm guilty of so many things, Mithu, but I'm not guilty of falling in love with you. You may be Dev's Mithu in this birth, but next time you will be reborn, and in every rebirth you take, you will be mine...Only Mine...I will be waiting for you. For now, be happy and content with Dev and his children. I can only say sorry for hurting you...but the next time we meet, I promise not to hurt you...

Until we meet again

Akshath

Mili tore the letter in her hand into a thousand pieces and threw it into the dustbin.

"Mithu...what has that bastard written? "Aagney asked with concern. Mili hugged him tightly as if someone might take her away from Dev.

"Nothing...it's just an apology from him," she said as he trembled, hiding her face in his chest.

"Dev ...Please never leave me...please tell me I'm only yours," she shuddered as she hugged him more tightly.

"You are mine, Mithu ...I will not let anyone take you away from me, not just in this birth...you are trapped with me in every rebirth you take because you are mine...Only Mine. And you are wrong ...soon Avni and our son will be back to us," he kissed her forehead reassuringly while Raghuveer and Dharini watched them both with tear-filled eyes.

A week later

Raman's house

"It's my curse that bitch lost her child. Just wait and watch; she will remain barren forever. How dare she and her husband send me to jail?"Priyamvadha muttered as she walked up and down her room. Aditi looked on.

"Mom...Stop cursing Mili di...we are the ones who wronged her. And because of our wrongdoings, I'm the one who is barren now," she said with remorse-filled eyes.

Aditi escaped the wrath of those men who raped her continuously through blackmail when Akshath and his men killed them. But she soon found out that she was pregnant, but she didn't know who among them where the father of her child. When Priyamvadha knew of the mishap with her daughter, she was shattered. Later, Aditi decided to abort the baby with her mom's consent. She got an abortion without Raman's knowledge. Still, since she was young, there was excess bleeding during the procedure, and the doctors informed her that her chances of becoming a mom in the future were only around one percent.

Shut up...just shut up...I had done all this only to secure your future," she fumed at her daughter.

"Mom, we tried to ruin Mili's happiness, and look where that has brought us. Enough, Mom...leave her alone...let her live in peace, and let us live our lives peacefully. She is not a hindrance to our lives," Aditi tried to bring some sense into her mother, but the latter thought of different ways to harm Mili.

The calling bell caught the attention of the mother-daughter duo, and as they walked towards the living room, they found that Aakash(Mili's younger brother) had already opened the door. Raman was coming towards the door slowly from his room.

ACP Gautam stood at the door together with other police officers and two lady constables.

"Hello, Mr.Raman Sharma...we are here to arrest Mrs.Priyamvadha Sharma," he said sarcastically while Priyamvadha gulped in fear, looking at the officers.

How was the chapter?

Did you all like Akshath's apology letter? I don't know, but all my villains are psychos.🤭🤭🤭

What did Priyamvadha do again to get arrested this time?

Please vote, comment, and follow me.🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro