10. Chocolates and Viper

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author POV

The room is full of sweat and the smell of one's Libido will be found here.

The male is continuously tormenting the female to fulfill his deepest and wildest desire. This is not love neither lust. It's anger , frustration and an immense fire. The fire that is running through his veins and destroying everything it can.

Woman- Ma-ster p-please aahhh s-sl-ow down aaahh

The woman is pleading the man with utmost agony to stop .

Namjoon- What you said you slut.
You are my slut I will use you the way I want.

Time skip

After having the woman's body for a long time , Namjoon came out from his play room.

Then he went to his office and started to look at the picture of a young maiden.

But soon his meditation is broken by a knock at the door.
"Come in" said he in cold voice.

The door is being open by his personal butler zen.
"Master I have arranged your tea" said he in a professional voice.
"Clean my play room". "Yes master".

Time Skip

Namjoon POV

I am currently sipping my evening tea and looking at the city. Many things has changed. The stories of past are washed away by the present . But the stigma still stays in our life and mock us . Sometimes it makes is a broken piece or somtimes it makes a monster.

I was in deep thought but suddenly a picture of  her came in my mind . Her smile and the sound of her laughter.  It's music to my ears. Her smell *inhale air* is so sweet. So chocolaty.
I want to hold her . Have her in my arms.

Suddenly a thought came in my mind to smirk evily. Why to wait when I can have it right now. With that thought I went inside my room.

Ryul POV

Pffftt. I hate it. I FUCKING hate it. Someone please save me. All my friends have gone to meet their family and Luhan and Dad has gone for fishing. Hence I am here stuck with my mother.
"Ru what are you doing ?". "I don't know mom" I said with anoyance. Why because I am COOKING.  Yes my eomma literally hijacked my room and forced me to cook.

"Mom is it necessary to cook ?" "Yes it is". "But why ?" " You and Luhan are getting married and I don't want him to become sick by eating take away food" said her.

Okay that's really a serious thing.  But the problem is I am a worse cook. I am trying to make Gimbap. But it's becoming horrible everytime . 😭😭😭😭😭 Someone please save me.

But then magically I heard the bell ringing. Oh God Thank you.  I love you.  Thank You.

"Who has come at this hour ?" said mom."I will go and check it". "No you stay-
Before she can complete her words , I ran like a cheetah.

But opening the door I was fully shocked. I felt my world crashing down.

Ryul- You.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro