16. To save a life

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryul POV

Looking at the front I lost all my senses. It feels like I am numb and  all the screaming and  all the shouting  and cries are being blocked. Seeing Luhan get beaten up by those men feels like a horror to me , I can see our memories of being together the memories of US running like a fast forward film in front of my eyes.

I am too numb to feel anything , too exhausted to fight. I can only hear muffled voices but it feels like I can't even talk. There is a lump in my throat that is stopping my voice.

I can see us being back in childhood. Back those days which were so beautiful.

Flashback

"Luhan , pleaee don't leave me . Otherwise I'll fall down" I said with a scared voice . Lu is teaching me riding a bike , but I am hella scared 😨.  "Don't worry I am here. I will save you"  . Suddenly I started to lose balance . I embraced myself to feel pain but instead I found myself in someone's arms. Opening my eyes, it's no one else other than Luhan.

" I told you I will protect you".

Lying over the grass feels so good . The soft and luxurious bed of riches is really unable to provide the love and comfort this field is providing.

After playing for hours and sharing a peaceful silence , I asked the most awaited question of my heart.

" Luhan will you ever leave me ?" I said with uncertainty and a hint of fear in my voice.

Turning around he looked into my eyes and said

"Never".

"Lu , where are you taking me ?" I asked being perplexed because the mister over here decided it's better to blindfold me. "Don't worry , wait a few minutes " " Ok".

Slowly we walked into a Opening because I can feel the fresh air. "OK , now open your eyes". Very slowly I opened my eyes and found myself in front of a beach with a candle light dinner venue aside. Turning around I found Luhan smiling sweetly towards me. " Happy anniversary darling ".

Looking at him my heart swelled up with joy .  I feel such an euphoric  feeling inside my body. I xan feel his passion, love  and loyalty in his eyes. My eyes swelled up with tears of joy.

Ryul

Ryul

Flashback ends.

RYUL

After thinking about our happy memories of  life , I finally looked into look Luhan's eyes. I know what he  is thinking and I also know what he is trying to say ; but I will deny him this time . I will choose to save him . He has always protected me and this is my time I am going to protect him , to save them , to save our lives from this danger . I have to do the sacrifice to protect them .

I can't see my love ones life on bait. I know Luhan is  trying to say me to deny . But I will not because I have made made up my mind I am strong I will hold my ground and fight. I am not gonna let someone beat me .

"I will marry you".

Everyone was shocked to hear that . It took solid 5 minutes to register the words in their head. Soon the room was again filled with screaming and shouting. But I didn't paid any attention to them my only attention was the on The  Love Of My Life looking pleadingly at my  eyes but I have made up my mind and I'm not gonna back away from it.

"That's why I love you babygirl.  You are so smart" said Namjoon with an overly excited voice and looked into my eyes.

"Here sign our marriage document ".
Taking the pen from Namjoon's hand . I looked into Luhan's eyes for the last time and signed the paper.

Goodbye love ,  you flew right bye love .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro