22. Disarguments with sweetness

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author POV

"What is it babygirl ".

Hearing the words Ryul was paralysed in her place.

"Everyone out NOW !".

Being frightened, all the people started scurrying to the exit.

Ryul also decided to plan her escape silently to escape the devil.

"Everyone except you , babygirl. "Namjoon said in his same commanding and cold tone but his eyes held a different emotion of gentleness. But alas Ryul couldn't see that.

"Why should I ? You asked everyone to leave". She replied with the same ferociousness.
"You are not everyone , jaan" the words of sweetness though was shocking it managed to bloom a foreign flower in Ryul's heart.

Ryul POV

"You are not everyone , Jaan"

The foreign nickname called with a lot of endearness is difficult to hear. I feel psychologically tormented by him. My Throat burns by listening him but my heart swells with sweetness.

Looking at his eyes all I saw a gentleman tolerance towards me. His Dragon eyes which always held coldness and ferociousness looked like a dark abyss.

"Please Namjoon don't do that".

"Do that , mio amore".

Making me believe that you sincerely love me.

"Tormenting me". After saying that I saw hurt in his eyes. "I am not tormenting you , I just want you to love me".

"But I don't. And you know that very well.  I would never love you "

Namjoon's eyes changed and before I could comprehend the situation, I felt a terrible back pain.

"You have to love me Ryul. You are not Lee Ryul,You are  RYUL NAMJOON KIM".

"YOU UNDERSTAND ".

I am terribly crying by listening to him.

"DID YOU !"

"Y-yes".
"Good".

Soon he dived into my lips. My mind went blank. He was harshly kissing me. Sucking, bitting and tugging on my lips . I could feel the taste of blood in my mouth.

After kissing for 1 minutes he finally left me behind but not before completely shattering me behind.

"Pack your bags ,we are going to our honeymoon ".

Hey guys I am sorry to shamelessly appear infront of you all after a long time.  I was actually having a lot in my plate but I promise to update as much as I can. I only have 1 year for my college entrance exam so I am really worried and also Sarranghe ARMY.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro