24. His insanity

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author POV

Namjoon looked quite angry after cutting the call. He could be seen clenching his jaw and narrowing his dragon eyes. His hands became white by gripping the steering wheel tightly.

Ryul could feel the shift in the atmosphere. If before namjoon's anger looked like a bull who had seen a red clothe then now his anger looks like that of a dragon whose reverse scales were played with.

Living with Namjoon made Ryul high on alert and extremely sensitive to emotions. She slowly tried to make as much distance as she could from him.

Suddenly Namjoon gripped her neck and kissed forcefully. Y/n could feel him almost eating her face. She felt her breath shortening up. Her chest felt stuffy. But she also  felt an electric spark between them.

She started hitting his chest. After kissing for solid two minutes, he finally left her.

Namjoon was breathing heavily. His chest continuously started to rise up and down .Ryul could feel tears trickling down her eyes.

Slowly Namjoon picked up his hand and wiped the tear from her face. His eyes softened momentarily. " I don't want anything in life. I only want your love. I only want your presence in my life".

Saying this Namjoon softly kissed on her forehead. The kiss was soft. It looked so gentle . Ryul could not believe that this is the same man who was berating her sometimes ago.

Namjoon's kiss was gentle bit instead of feeling her heart swell it beat fast against her ribcage.  Y/n realised she needs to run away from him. But where would she go ? Namjoon has isolated her from the outside world.

She can't go to her family , it will be a straight ticket to hell. Her parents would be in immense danger.

Ryul was lost in her own fears. Then the car jerked suddenly. Namjoon has stopped driving and pulled the car beside an abandoned building.

The building looked like on the verge of collapse. It gave a creepy vibe. Namjoon got down the car and warned you to not take this chance to runaway.  " Princess this place is filled with wild animals so think twice before you move".

This place is really dangerous . I should plan wisely before making a decision. You thought. Kim Namjoon is a respected businessmen so his presence in an abandoned building is really shady. With shivering hands you open the door , thank god he didn't lock it.

The darkness was quite difficult for you to navigate. So it was best for to walk backwards from the road you have came. Then a loud thud could be heard. You don't want to mind that , but Namjoon has gone alone in the building .

Ryul silently tried to walk in the building. It was full of dirts and cobwebs. The air has a pungent smell of dust but if smell carefully there is also a metallic smell in it. The smell is quite faint.

Slowly you walked in the inner sections of the rooms. A muffled groan and piercing scream was heard. You try to look inside and see the matter and at that very moment a scene happened. There is a man who is dead right now has his head cut off suddenly. His eyes her protruding out. Blood spatted all over the places.

In all of this murderous chaos , stands a man covered in blood . A bloody sword in his hands. His face without any ounce of emotions. The very man to whom you are forcefully wedded.

Kim Namjoon

You could hardly breathe.  You could finally grasp the reality of your situation. Your blood ran cold. At that very moment, the common thing for you was to run. So you did that.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro