11: Same as Ever

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You didn't even have an hour for me in those 2 years, Vansh, not even an hour,"

Arranya almost felt like she'll choke if she spoke further so she contained her emotions.

She knows it, she can't break down right now. This might be her last chance when she'll ever get to word out her emotions so she can't let tears fog her brain right now.

Arranya inhaled deeply, closing her eyes for a millisecond and regaining the strength she might have lost if she let the emotions stir her up.

"Arranya..."

She hums to hear him first as she believes, 'always be the last one to speak'

"I had my situations, you don't know what my family was going through, you don't know I was mentally shaken up, Ari," his voice resounds so broken and helpless.

"Oh? Really? Agar itni hi problem thi, to tune mujhse baat kyu nahi ki, Vansh? Dost- sorry- best friend maanta tha na tu mujhe, to kyu nahi bola apne best friend se?" She questioned with confidence not satisfying her trembling heart that wanted to shriek and cry at this very moment.

[Translation: if you had so many troubles, why didn't you talk to me then, Vansh? Friend- sorry, I mean I was best friend right? Then why didn't you share your problems with your best friend?]

"Arranya har cheez batane ki nahi hoti yrr-" as Arranya observes he commenced being agigated like he always had with her, she cuts him off.

[Translation: Arranya, not everything could be told]

"Except me, yes, except me who's your best friend, everyone has up to date news about you, that's correct," she announced as she sat comfortably with her arms folded, gazing at the boy for a reply who sat quietly in distress for the next few seconds.

"Who knew? Who are you talking about huh? Who knows what tell me today," Vansh regains his agression to talk back to her with the similar agigated tone.

"Shubh did, Avirbhav did, Kavya did, didn't they all know? Even the casual classmates knew Vansh," She counter attacked him as her eyes grew smaller showing suspicion in her pupils towards the boy. Her signature expression at almost every situation according to Aviral.

"This is your problem Arranya, this- that you keep comparing yourself with everyone in my life. If I told you that you're dear to me still, you are dear to me no matter what happened in the past few years amongst us,"

Arranya was feeling stubbornly angry that if she could, she would have shrieked at the boy right here, right now but no. She can't do that right now.

She calmed the inner cyclone of her emotions with the unnoticeable deep inhaling as she heard more from the boy sitting across her.

She nodded for him to say more but she anticipated his next words. She repeated the exact line in her mind with him.

'Kya bolu mai yrrr iske aage, tu pata nahi kaisi hai yrr samjhati hi nahi kabhi kuch,'

"Kya bolu mai yrrr iske aage, tu pata nahi kaisi hai yrr samjhati hi nahi kabhi kuch,"

[Translation: What do I say after this man, I don't know how you are bro, you don't understand anything ever]

A smirk flaunts on her face as she narrowed her gaze to the outside when her prediction or say knowledge was certified to be true.

This is it. Hearing him has annoyed her to the core that she doesn't wish to see or talk anymore with him.

As Vansh rotated his neck and tapped on table to calm himself and talk, he noticed Arranya packing her charger and phone back.

"What-"

She said nothing. Arranya just picked up her stuff ready to leave but...she bent a little towards him, above the table looking him in the eyes with her glossy ones.

Yes, glossy. Why? Because how much ever she tries, how much, he does affect her. She believed he didn't anymore after she called off contact with him but no, this small conversation that ceased before it commenced had clarified the picture of her emotions in her heart.

"You know what, Vansh Rathore, I hoped since you're willing to rectify all of the misunderstandings amongst us, I really started expecting something better out from you in these 3 months but,"

She smiled at her herself, her stupidity.

"But I shouldn't have." Her mind froze after spilling these few words so she stands straight to leave but as she stepped next to him, she had to bid her goodbyes to her someone special for the last time.

"Take care of yourself. I hope to hear from a strange person after 20 years that 'Oh, is that Mr. Vansh Rathore?'. Have a good life ahead. And please, let's not try to intervene in each other's life anymore. Bye, Vansh!"

Her heart had felt this feeling way back when she used to illustrate the vision of saying her last goodbye to him one day in her life but, now when she's actually doing it, it's a fuss.

She feels the same heartbreak again. Why? Why always she has to suffer because of him? Why is love so damn hard?

With a heavy heart, without looking back she leaves the café speedily so she doesn't break down right there. Vansh either didn't turn back to see her go.

He didn't want this to end this way. He sure decided that he'll take care of this friendship ends today, then it'll end nicely but-

"Argh!" He groans scratching his head feeling helpless.

At 4 she went to the café with him and for the next few hours, she decided to go back to the college.

Nothing much, but she's a girl who's always let herself feel the emotions because she knows, if she'll resist them, she'll suffer more.

She's attended an ongoing small debate competition about social life or career importance in the auditorium of her college which was going on of 4th year students.

Later she went for a walk near a park that had a lake in the middle of it which she has forever loved.

"Ahhh," she sighs seeing the sun dawn right in front of her. Staying there by the lake, she had completed her one assignment as boredom was hovering over her.

By night, 8 pm she receives a call.

"Hmm?" She politely hums at the caller who exhaled in relief after hearing her.

"Where are you?" Samar questioned but since he's a the impatient kind, he didn't let her tell about her whereabouts as he shrieked at the call.

"Your so called best friend Mr. Aviral Kaushik is taking my bed to sleep just come back to the hostel dammit, get lost you moron,"

He yelled at the other lad while querying her alongside making her cackle at their stupidity.

"Relax relax Samar, I'm on my way," and she hangs up to run towards the hostel with a great frame of mind.

This is what she needs. Specially when their exam season is going on, this is what is required.

As she reaches the dorm, she saw Anna was ready to go to have dinner but as Anna saw her, she ran to hug her best friend.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asks but a smile approached both the besties as Arranya affirms that she's absolutely alright but Anna wasn't.

"By the way, I'm so sorry ki tu aaj hi yaha aayi or mai tujhe dinning hall tak bhi saath nahi le jaugi but don't worry, maine Samar ko bol diya hai ki vo dono tere saath jayege, sorry yrrr bro," she apologized bewildering Arranya with her words so observing the perplexion, she informs her about the worry.

[Translation: I'm so sorry that you came here only today and I won't even take you with me to the dining hall, but don't worry, I have told Samar that both of them will come with you, sorry my brother]

"Actually my friend's mother is so sick that she's hospitalized so he's leaving in an hour so I just want to meet him before he leaves,"

Arranya Oh's at her explanation and prays for the mother of her friend who's in that condition and both of them separated their ways when Arranya gyrated to see her two friends coming from her left with their faces covered with masks.

"Are you playing a game?" She questioned as they both neared her with her one eyebrow lifted up in suspesion.

"Nah nah it's ju-" but as Samar about to explain she jerked their masks off their faces ina blink.

"What. The. Hell?"

A special art by our reader + staff member _BLACKSPADESZ

Fanfic Cloud Community!

➜ . Writer:

—  seekerbangtan

➜ . Reviewing and editing team:

—  _BLACKSPADESZ
—  Snowylino
—  Vivi_0304

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro