14: No Touch Dance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Toon to be uploaded.

■ ♡ ■

"Will you be my partner?" Aviral questioned but lowkey he crossed his fingers behind his back unnoticed by Ari hoping shed say yes.

Even he doesn't know why, but he wishes to pair with her as either it's gonna be either her or Anna, because the poor boy is selectively social so these are the only two girls he's comfortable with and to state more specifically, Ari is the first priority as he spends the maximum time with her from the starting of his day till night.

They go to college together, come back home together. Eat together, study together in the library so yes, he does have a comfort zone with her now and not to mention that this thought was stupidly random and he just bursted out in exuberance cause now Ari looks a bit... Stunned at his reaction and big bowling eyes that may just fall out of their sockets if he doesn't control his emotions.

"Uh- well- would we have to like- dance?" She questioned with hesitance but Avi was too quick to answer upon her response to let her stay hesitant after that.

"Yes, I mean you can say no too cause all you'll have to do is follow me because I dance well and it'll be a small performance by the first year students so yeah-"

He explained everything in a breath stupefying Arranya more than ever making her chuckle secretively.

"So?" Aviral's lips pressed themselves together in a thin line as he his fingers cross behind his back was tightening by each second that Arranya held before answering.

"Umm, I guess, okay then?" As soon as words flew out of her mouth Avi punches the ground as if he won a prize.

"Arey- itni khushi?" Ari chuckles at the crazy lad next to her as she adored the moon with a smile.

[Translation: Oh, this happy?]

"Why not?" Aviral laughs along, scanning the moon like his friend did reminiscing his memories about his family in the tranquility.

"Aye, we still have exams khadoosman, let's leave, I need to revise for the next one," Ari stands up cleaning her clothes as she announced and Aviral followed her actions coming out of his daze.

"Right, me too, let's go."

And the days counted by the four friends, it was their last exam today after which they all sat in a café enjoying the liberty but Ari was stressed looking at her phone.

"What's wrong?" Anna who was sitting across Arranya on the left questioned as she noticed her friend's tensed expressions.

"It's all this khadoos's fault. He convinced me to be his dance partner for the prom night saying it'll be easy and a short dance but look at the video he's showing me now. That's literally like Yule ball from Harry Potter. I'm not doing any romantic dance with you, please-"

Arranya ordered with disgust looking at the man next to her sipping his coffee choking on it as soon as he heard her denying his proposal.

Aviral coughed as the coffee made its way down his wind pipe in shock but he keeps the cup aside and held Arranya's hands to sandwich them in his big ones to beg her.

"Bro- you promised, Ari, you can't back off. Who will I go with? And moreover it's only a week left, please don't ditch me like this now,"

Aviral begged the girl while crying as he stretched her arms to touch his forehead with her fingers in desperation without looking at her and whining to convince Arranya.

Ari looks to the other side to seek some response from her friends but both of them shrugged off leaving her with no option but sighing and accepting Aviral as her partner.

"Fine, but I've a condition," she sternly lifts her eyebrow as she made direct eye contact with Aviral who was ready to accept whatever she'd say.

"Whatever it is, I ag-"

"Bhai bhai- sun to le ek baar, bhool mat, Arranya ki condition hai ye," Samar being close to Aviral who also sorted out all his differences with him not long ago, suggested and with a small thought, Aviral agrees to listen to what condition his partner has to put forward.

[Translation: brother brother, listen it once, don't forget it's Arranya's condition]

"Ah right, what is it?" Aviral was way too impatient at this moment to hear or process anything. His body commenced to shudder in edginess as he didn't want to perform with any other girl and that thought was eating him up.

Aviral's foot under the table was dancing its own way, up down, up down in an unseen swift speed that could easily showcase how nervous the boy was.

"You won't touch me while dancing,"

Ari spilled her words like water flowing in a river and Aviral was just too absent minded to decipher her words in the initial few seconds that he instantly replied.

"Okay done- wai- wait what-" his eyes bulged out as he re-coded her words in his brain.

"I won't touch you- uh- I guess- okay, not a big deal, right? Okay, okay okay, done! Yeah, okay I won't touch you at all, so now you...?"

But the lad was okay. He anyways had no intent of making any girl uncomfortable all his life so it's Ari, his friend after all, how could he? No chances.

Aviral shakes his head talking to himself making the other 3 people secretly giggle at the kid of their group.

"Hey so, let's go our PG for practices, yeah? In your hostel we can't even play music." Avi suggested and the rest nodded.

"Hey also, can I call a friend? He's really great at dancing and singing and I'm sure he can help us with the choreo," Anna exuberantly suggested as everyone cheerfully agreed.

And there stood the 2 couples, Samar and Anna, alongside Avi and Ari. Hands in hands, of Samar and Anna but there stood, Ari and Avi keeping their hands inches apart from each other as they promised.

"Ready guys?"

And the 2 couples practised for straight 3 hours without a break. In between, Avi did have to touch Ari meanwhile the dance moves as she was about to fall quite a lot of times while strangling herself either within themselves or hitting her leg on the bed and what not. Albeit their promise, she wasn't uncomfortable at all when Aviral saved her all those times before she could tear her head apart if he wouldn't save her.

She was more stiff and strict during the practice but also the best part that she lead the practice and helped the rest 3 with steps and chemistry apart from herself.

"Bro, I didn't know you're such a strict teacher," Samar exhaled as he lied down on the floor.

"Really, even I'm stunned to see the teacher Ari," Anna agreed with Samar as she also sat on the floor next to him.

"I knew it since a long time, hah!" Aviral laughed at the duo sitting on the floor as he rested on the bed with his legs hanging down and his upper body relaxing over the mattress.

"How? Does she rebuke you that often?" Samar cackled making others laugh along as he made fun of Aviral.

"By the way, why the after party? Like, the college is anyways organising it, no?" Ari questioned as she sits straight on the bed.

"Oh dear dear, Ari is still so innocent, aren't you? So you really think your medical college will ever provide you beer and champagne? In fact I think agar inka bas chalta to ye hume HCl hi pila dete lab se utha ke drinks ki jagah,"

Samar mocks the college and their evening continued with unknown laughters.

A good change in the atmosphere was when Anna, Avi and Samar observed that after a whole 4 months time period with them, Ari has finally commenced to open up in better ways with them.

Avi, Samar and Anna had smiled to each other internally and secretively through eyes as they heard Ari also participating in their fun for the first time so causally like normal people.

This is a good sign.

However, a knock at Aviral's room and they all went mute in a second, all eyes at the door as Avi went to open the door but as the door opened, they encounter someone who they weren't expecting.

"Siya?" Avi exclaimed but he was quick to judge that his cousin was too out of breath so he invited her in and handed her a glass of water.

"Did you just run?" Avi questioned as Siya gulped water like a thirsty elephant.

"Bro, forget that, you know what masi-sa is up to? She has literally booked your tickets to New York and she's sending you away next month to study there as well as to take care of your dad,"

Fanfic Cloud Community!

➜ . Writer:

—  seekerbangtan

➜ . Reviewing team:

—  @Vivi_0304
—  @_BLACKSPADESZ

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro