{2}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack Shivered, Then His Eyes Fluttered Open. The Small Male Screamed As He Was He Wasn't Wearing Anything But A G-String.
"MARK!" Jack Screamed, The Half-Korean Ran Down The Hallway.
"Jack!" Mark Covered His Eyes, Jack Blushed Profusely As He Thought About Who Did It.
"DARK! YOU DID WHAT?! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Anti Yelled, The Two Started Hearing A Sharp Slapping Noise.
"Here." Mark Gave His Flannel To Jack, Who Put It On. It Completely Covered His Knees. The Two Ran Out Of The Room And Saw Anti Clinging To The Ceiling,
"Don't. Ask." The Creature Grunted,
"Anti, Sweetheart, Come Down!" Dark Cooed, Smirking In The Process.
"NO! I Don't Want To Be Near You! You Perverted Demon!" The Creature Screamed, Digging His Claws Into The Ceiling.
"Dark..." Jack Said,
"Hm?" Dark Turned To Face Him.
"Give Me My Clothes!" The Small Male Hit His Arm, He Didn't Leave A Bruise Or Mark.
"Weakling." Dark Laughed,
"HEY! Stay Away From Jack!" Mark Ordered.
"What? The Kitten? The One You'd Have Dirty Thoughts About?" The Demon Smirked As He Saw His Opposite Blush,
"NO, I DON'T!" Mark Yelled.
"Really? You Had A Bulge When You Saw Green In The G-String.... You Always Wanted Green To Get Naked, You Always Wanted Him To Be Your Pet, And You Want To Punish Him Every So Often! But You Keep This All A Secret!" Dark Said, Looking At Anti.
"M-Mark...." Jack Blushed,
"Is That T-True?" He Hid His Face And Ran To His Room. The Small Male Slammed The Door And Locked It, Cowering Under His Bedsheets.
"You See What You've Done?" Mark Said,
"I Will Always Hate You.... Dark Edward Fischbach. You've Ruined Me!" He Hissed, Running To His Room. Dark Shrugged And Looked At Anti Again, Who Jumped Down from The Ceiling, Brushing Debris Of His Tentacles.
"You Idiot..." Anti Smacked Dark Upside The Head.
"At Least We Have Some Alone Time....." The Demon Picked Up The Creature And Made His Way To His Room For Fun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro