{4}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack Lay Down On The Couch, Sighing.
"I HATE The Idea Of Them Living With Us." He Said,
"Hey, Scooch." Mark Said, Jack Didn't Move.
"I'm Tired..." The Small Male Yawned, Mark Shrugged And Sat On The Floor. The Older Male Saw Anti And Dark Coming Downstairs,
"I Didn't Know You Were A Bottom, Anti." Mark Said, Making Anti Blush.
"HEY!" Anti Screamed, "Calm Down, Honey Bear." Dark Said, Anti Just Slapped Him With A Tentacle.
"SHUT UP, DARK!" He Screamed Again.
"Why Do You Even Like This Defiant Jerk?" Jack Asked,
"DEFIANT!?" The Creature Yelled. "Anti, Sweetie. Calm Down." Dark Said, Then Glaring At Jack. "You..." The Demon Then Sat On Jack's Legs And Kissed Him, Roughly. "Mmf!" All Jack Could Get Out Of His Mouth Was Muffled Screams. Anti Was Now Impatient,
"DARK!" He Said. Dark Pulled Away, Breaking A Small String Of Saliva.
"Yes?" Dark Faked A Sweet Voice,
"Stop Kissing McLoughlin, It's Not The Time." Anti Said, Using His Tentacles To Grab Him And Throw Him Off Of The Small Male.

«Time Skip...» Mark Sighed As He Made Some Coffee, Then Leaving To Check On Jack. Dark Started Craving For The Small Male, So He Put Sleeping Pills In Mark's Drink. Mark Headed Back To The Island, Sipping His Coffee. The American Became Dazed, And Fell Unconscious. Dark Saw Jack Sitting On The Floor, Playing A Flute.
"Oh, JackiBoy..." Dark Said, Sexually.
"What?" Jack Asked,
"And Don't Call Me That." He Said.
"Okay, Green." The Demon Smirked. Jack Hated Dark's Nicknames, Including The One's Relating To His Hair Color.
"Where's Mark?" The Small Male Asked,
"I Drugged Him. And I Want To Dominate You." Dark Smiled, Licking His Lips.
"N-No! I Won't Let You!" Jack Blushed, Then Screaming.
"Dark!" Anti Yelled, Running Downstairs.
"Get Over Here, Now!" Anti Grabbed Dark And Dragged Him Upstairs For A Three Hour Lecture. Jack Scurried To The Kitchen And Dragged Mark To The Living Room. The Small Male Couldn't Lift Him. Mark Was Placed On The Couch And Jack Lay Beside Him, Closing His Eyes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro