Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After a month of Felix being here, it was like my position in the school had changed. I used to rule the place but now it's like I'm second in command. He's new, interesting and adorable and it bothers me. He sits on the pool table I sit on and expects me to sit with him. He is talked about by everyone and he gets the love and respects anyone wants and it bothers me. I'm so bothered by him. 

It weakens me and it shows. I take break duty just so i don't have to be in the same room as him. It's like raging jealousy. I know i could just flat out ignore him and float above him like i do with most people but there is just something about him that makes him impossible to avoid. I want to blank him out and make him invisible but he's always there smiling or waving at me or someone I'm talking to. He literally does not go away.

Today i decided I'd spend the break in my own classroom feeling even more miserable than usual. I didn't really want to leave my classroom at all today unless i really had to. I packed a lunch so I'd eat lunch in here and probably mark papers or something. 

The door then opened and in walked Katie not giving me any privacy at all. She always did this and i got used to it. Everyone else knocked so i always knew when she was coming because she didn't care. She took a seat and sat on the other side of my desk "What's up with you?" She asked straight to the point. I hadn't talked to her once this morning. I saw her in the teacher's lounge this morning while getting a coffee but decided not to speak. as i didn't want to

"Feel like shit," I told her bluntly not mentioning the fact that i hated the existence of Felix. 

"What's new," she told me her lips pursed as she looked at me clearly concerned

"Not in that way," I told her agitated almost on edge. I felt on edge today and in the worst way

"In a Felix way?" She asked smiling her eyes brows raised. I sighed at her not in the mood to joke around. another reason i hated him. Everything was associated with him especially when it came to me. I'd be upset and it would either be blamed on Felix or addressed by him. 

"Not every issue i have is about him. stop talking about that little shit," I growled falling off the edge completely angry by now. I was so bothered it made me angry.

"So I'm right, what is wrong with him? why do you hate him so much? all he has done is be nice to you," She told me like a parent who was scolding me. I didn't feel bad like i would as a child. I just felt angrier as she talked

"he never goes away. He acts like he's all of a sudden the perfect piece of gold. He will not leave me alone. Why can't he just understand i want him to leave me alone. I don't care about him so why does he all of a sudden care about me" I ranted pissed off but there was no sign of sympathy on her face because she sided with Felix like everyone else

"That's how most people feel about you, all you have stated is yourself. acts like he's a piece of gold and never leave people alone. He can't understand the fact people want him to go. Just like you" She told me thinking this was going to make me better. She was acting like i was a student she was talking to. No, I'm a highly emotional adult. I don't listen to people telling me off because I'm meant to be the one telling the people off.

"He thinks he can just suddenly insert himself. He sits on the pool table and pats the other side for me to sit. He has inside jokes with you guys that i don't know. I wouldn't care if he just left me alone and stopped talking to me and trying to act friendly. If he hasn't noticed i don't want to involve myself. He makes my life harder and everyone respects him way more than me" I told Katie dismissing what she had said before carrying on with my ranting

"what do you mean everyone respects him more what's your proof?" She asked thinking she was sly

"When i joined everyone laughed at my accent When he joined they all drool over his. Clearly respect him more. I wish he didn't exist so it could just be like it used to be. We would talk and be friends and no one else would exist and i could happily walk the halls without a single interaction. That's all i want and he doesn't understand that" I told Katie feeling really emotional but Katie didn't care, turns out no one did anymore. She was still fighting against me like this was meant to be some heavy political debate.

"And you have to understand that Felix also wants some friends but at the same time he wants interactions as he walks along the corridors," She told me and i just scoffed

"He's new he can find his own friends," I told Katie and she looked almost disgusted

"Act like a child Sean, That's up to you but when your ready to act like a grown man come down for lunch and talk with the adults," she told me sitting up leaving the chair and leaving the classroom. I felt angry and upset but i couldn't show it and i wasn't going to. I breathed a few times in and out and forgot about it. She knows nothing about me. She only likes Felix because he's really nice and cutesy. Motherfucker

Katie pov

I walked into the break area. Mark was in a nervous sweat over the absence of Sean and Felix was a little concerned about his 'friend'. Mark ran to me in a panic and held my shoulders "Oh my God is he ok!?" Mark asked almost shaking my shoulders violently. I stopped him calming him down.

"He's acting all moody. It's worse than it was last year. He must have some sort of seasonal depression that only ever comes along in winter. It's gonna be a very shitty winter for ol' Mcloughlin" I told everyone like it was an announcement and almost everyone groaned. I laughed to myself. I walked over to our little pool table area Sean apparently held to himself so dearly.

"So what did you do this time?" Mark asked me. This was a thing we did around every year around a week into winter. He'd start to be even moodier than usual and his ego didn't shine as bright which was the first actual sign of winter. We'd take it in turns so he wouldn't notice.

"I pushed him to his limits to find out why this year he's so pissed off with everyone he stayed in his classroom. He has never been this bad," I told Mark, Felix listening in meaning i couldn't talk about the reason now in front of him

"The reason is?" Mark asked clearly eager to know. Mark acted like Sean was going to die. Mark worried more which shows that i didn't care as much but i really did. There were times i worried about him but it got to a point where i left him to his own devices and worried less as it is all the same with him. 

"The reason can't be talked about in here," I told him and he groaned and rolled his eyes clearly annoyed. 

"We can talk about it after school," He told me and i nodded

"Now we wait till lunch. He will come back and act like an adult or he'll stay up in his classroom" I sighed and the concern on Felix's face was a little unexpected

"God, i can't help but worry about him. Everything about him is unhealthy," Felix told us what we wanted to hear because we agreed

"Welcome to our world, Felix. One minute he acts like a god, the next he's highly emotional. It's like an adult going through mood swings which is worse than a teenager" I told Felix complaining 

"hopefully he'll snap out of it" Felix smiled trying to be optimistic and brighten up the mood but there was no point

" It's not that easy," I sighed and the bell went. We all got up and left for our classrooms and offices. Mark left for his office still worried Felix and i the same. God Sean, what are ya doing to us? 

-+1489+-

Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and shit

-sage-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro