Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I never saw this coming. Like out of all the people, it had to be you. Wow! How pathetic can my life get?" Taehyung scoffed as he sat back on the bed, caressing his wounded hand.

"How do you even bring your brain to do such a thing to me? Didn't I apologize to you properly? Didn't I try to change and did I not care for you? I know what I did was wrong and is not easily forgiveable but this...how could you?" He continued, staring at the girl with his hawk eyes.

"Y-you tried to kill me? Why? I was trying to make you love me. Do you think I am easy just because I loosened up with you? Never, I can be good but never blind." He announced, changing his focus to a steaming bowl on the table, next to him.

"I wo-would have died. What were you even thinking?"

"Taehyung, we are having a baseless conversation now. I reheated it twice by now so stop behaving like a baby and drink it." She facepalmed watching the man complaining.

"It is poison!" He stated abruptly.

"I seriously drank this in front of you. Come on, I messed up once but my cooking is not that bad."

Grace sighed as she walked to the man and cupping his face forcefully, who looked at her with puppy eyes. Wow! He invented duality. She shook her head before caressing his cheek bones with her thumb and there was no protest to which she slightly smiled. It has been two days since the fight and he got wounded. First day was fine, he slept through the day and woke up at night. Jimin had already ordered food for them and Taehyung ended up finishing it. Second day, there they were.

"Please...for me?" She asked, locking her eyes to his firmly.

"N-no."

"What do you want instead? I will do whatever it is." She spoke, knowing that would definitely be his way of having things. Business man, afterall.

"Anything?" His ears perked up hearing those words, all nasty thoughts wandering in his broad mind and big brain.

"No sex for soup, Taehyung." She deadpanned, making him choke.

"Will you finish this off, now?" She asked once again to which he nodded quick.

It was a task as she had to spoon feed him, saying he feels its a suicide mission to drink it by himself. It annoyed her and made her feel stupid for even trying but the view was worth it. He was drinking it well even though the complaints never stopped flowing. She smiled, wiping his chin with a napkin once he was done and he tapped his stomach to show her that he was full.

"You know that you really did change?" She asked, seeing a whole new side of the man.

"I didn't. I just turn soft when I am hurt and when I am in lo-....." He immediately zipped his mouth, realizing what was going to come.

"When you are in what?" Grace asked, not noticing his flustered state.

"I need to sleep." He covered up before slipping under the blanket, covering himself with it.

"Uh? You woke up few minutes ago."

"I am sick, ok?" He shouted from the blanket, refusing to show his face.

"You told me, its only a scratch and it is nothing that needs rest or help."

Taehyung groaned as he curled up, not being able to hide the ear to ear smile he was having. He doesnt know how long it has been since he smiled like this unless it comes to some silly jokes from Jimin. This genuinely feels warm, a feeling he would want to cherish once again and his heart was telling him to take the risk once again.

Taehyung knew, the minute he lets his guard down before someone is the day, he is going to be pathetic. His plans for her were completely different but here she got him hooked to her finger tips in just few days of doing nothing. A small fear bloomed in his brain, what if she also gives up on him? Taehyung found it a little creepy too. She is too young for him, isnt she?

Was this love or a feeling of being with someone without being judged? Was he just comfortable with her or is she really capable of handling the chaos in him? He was just a mess, a beautiful mess and he believed the best phase of life is when someone is in love yet not in love. He was just a step behind, in progressing with the relation to the next stage but he wanted her to confess, that sounds more genuine.

"I will be in my room, call if you need something." She spoke before turning off the lights.

"I don't need anything." He quickly answered, his lips forming a pout.

"I can see you pout through that blanket, Mr. Kim." She sighed, crossing her hands over her chest and waiting for him to come off the blanket.

"Hey! Dont call me that." He sat up just as she thought, the blanket falling to the bed messing his hair more.

"A month ago, someone asked me to just call him by that name. I am just obeying the orders."

"That person changed the rule. I am still in charge here, Miss." He spoke, his eyes immediately turning to a glare.

"Uhh." She pressed her lips noticing how quick his emotions changed.

He definitely is scary at times and his blank face is what scares her the most. Of course his voice is deep and hoarse but that is something normal by now so whenever he turns, silent...it is scary. She steadied her posture and glued her eyes to the floor not knowing what to do.

"Looks like you suddenly remember the situation." He chuckled, very low and calm one but with a sense of victory.

"S-sorry." She stuttered, his dominating aura wrapping the room.

"Are you really sorry? Then apologize properly, miss."

"I a-am sorry."

"Not audible. Should I come to you or would you come here?"

Grace shook her head as she slowly made her way to him, eyes still not ready to face him. Taehyung was enjoying this, she clearly was scared and the impact he had on her was overwhelming. She was not protesting or fighting back like before but obeying him like the good girl she is. Taehyung doesnt have any plan to keep her under his wings but he definitely appreciates when the girl listens to him.

"I am sorry." She apologized, standing in front of him, fidgeting with her fingers.

"You sure that is what you are supposed to say?" He asked again hoping this time, she would get it right.

"I am sorry, Taehyung." She mumbled, a shade of pink appearing on her cheeks as the powerful word swirled out of her mouth.

"Now that is what you call an apology. I am proud of you, princess." He said, reaching out his hand to pat her head as if she is a baby adopted by him.

"Hmm." She hummed, feeling his warm hands on her hair, literally all her hairs stood up.

Taehyung smiled before pulling her hands, making the girl fall on his lap in an instant. She smiled a little, trying to hide the flushed tint from his eyes. It is going to be really embarrassing to let her guard down this quick. She was definitely feeling a whole lot of emotions with him but she had to be sure why? Why did he have this strange request and the reason behind his sudden change. She needed answers but more than that, she wanted more of him.

"I was just kidding." He chuckled, poking her cheeks.

"B-but you were scary."

"I always am, princess. After all, I am Kim Taehyung... a man who roams around with gun and authority."

She nodded understandingly.

"I can be the way I want to be, Grace and I promise to be good to you unless you provoke me. I am still not able to grab a hold of my emotions so I advice you to be more careful." He explained.

She loved when he did that, when he was vocal about everything. It was re assuring for her, a way for her to understand him better.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro